Trump is taxing Americans to death

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. Now add on Trump's Mexico tariffs and Americans are being taxed to death. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

A tariff is a tax on a foreign country's goods, not the U.S. The crazy angry left might wish that household expenses are going to "skyrocket" but it simply ain't true. The ironic thing is that the crazy incoherent left has been accusing the President of "collusion" while they have become willing (or ignorant) agents of foreign based propaganda.

Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. Now add on Trump's Mexico tariffs and Americans are being taxed to death. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.
So you agree, then, that taxation should be kept to a minimum.

A tariff is a tax on a foreign country's goods, not the U.S. The crazy angry left might wish that household expenses are going to "skyrocket" but it simply ain't true. The ironic thing is that the crazy incoherent left has been accusing the President of "collusion" while they have become willing (or ignorant) agents of foreign based propaganda.

Seriously, you don't know what tariffs are. Tariffs are not paid by foreign countries. It is paid by American Importers who pass that cost down to American Consumers. The crazy right needs to get some education. It is basically a tax on the American people.

Liar

Chinese tariffs: I just bought a Chinese shovel for $7.99

you are idiot it's called DEMOCRAT and FAKE REPUBLICANS Morons you were being ripped off before Trump you stupid mother fkrs never knew it because your heads were so far up Obamas ass you can't smell reality.

upload_2019-6-5_7-50-41.png

Seriously, you don't know what tariffs are. Tariffs are not paid by foreign countries. It is paid by American Importers who pass that cost down to American Consumers. The crazy right needs to get some education. It is basically a tax on the American people.

Don't buy Chinese goods, we have a choice.

Tariffs is which started this country up till 1913 when the federal income tax started.

You have no clue WTF ur are talking about oh that's right another TRUMP HATING idiot. Who prefers to sink the nation just to prove how much you retarded fkn assholes are.

TRY REALITY ONCE!
World Feels Effects Of Trump Tax Cuts As Money Expected To Pour Into US Markets
Despite months of lies from the Globalist media, the world prepares for a booming American economy.

Compilation Video: MSM Forced To Cover Benefits Of Trump Tax Plan
Tax cuts have already caused major corporations to give Christmas bonuses and raise employee wages.

A Tale Of Two Systems: Venezuela vs Trump Tax Cuts
Democrats would have America headed in the same direction as failing Venezuela.

Trump Tax Plan Meets Fake News
The establishment media has done as much as possible to discredit Trump’s tax reform.

Watch Live! GOP Establishment Fighting To Kill Trump Tax Reform
Anti-Trump RINOs continue to battle Trump.

Students love Trump tax plan – when they think it’s Bernie’s!
Blue pilled millennial

Tarriffs are a tax on importers.

Let’s say for example:

You have two Televisions you want to consider buying. A Vizio and a Sony. Both are comparable in every way but the SONY costs $1000 more because of Tarriffs. . Which one will you buy???

I bought the Vizio.

Wow, you people really don't get it. It doesn't matter which you buy. The point is, it will cost 25% more regardless, on 70% of all consumer goods. Good luck.

Wow, you people really don't get it. It doesn't matter which you buy. The point is, it will cost 25% more regardless, on 70% of all consumer goods. Good luck.
no you are just that indoctrinated their plan for you worked. You do not get it.

Let’s say for example:

You have two Televisions you want to consider buying. A Vizio and a Sony. Both are comparable in every way but the SONY costs $1000 more because of Tarriffs. . Which one will you buy???

I bought the Vizio.

Right on the back of your Vizio, it says "made in China".

Moron

Let’s say for example:

I bought the Vizio.

Right on the back of your Vizio, it says "made in China".

images (8).jpeg

Why didn't Chinese goods cost more before the tariffs?

Buy American asshole .....
Why are you addicted to foreign made goods?

Jo

New Topics

Forum List

Back