Trump is stopping a pedophile network of Satan-worshipping cannibals

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Insurance agent Jo Rae Perkins won the GOP nomination by a landslide earlier this week to run against Sen. Jeff Merkley, a Democrat. Part of her voter appeal might be her belief in QAnon, a right-wing conspiracy that claims President Donald Trump is involved in stopping a pedophile network of Satan-worshipping cannibals who have infiltrated every level of government and the mass media.

The QAnon movement began in 2017 after someone known only as Q posted a series of conspiracy theories about Trump on the internet forum 4chan. QAnon followers believe global elites are seeking to bring down Trump, whom they see as the world’s only hope to defeat the “deep state.”

—-
so I stumbled across a conspiracy theory. It’s so outrageously ridiculous I thought it must be written by the onion or mad magazine or something. But the more I think about it, the way the Republicans see Trump as “the chosen one“ and sent by God one has to wonder. Has this serial adulterer And Adroit liar really become the cult master of the entire Republican Party?

1590293767837.png

Insurance agent Jo Rae Perkins won the GOP nomination by a landslide earlier this week to run against Sen. Jeff Merkley, a Democrat. Part of her voter appeal might be her belief in QAnon, a right-wing conspiracy that claims President Donald Trump is involved in stopping a pedophile network of Satan-worshipping cannibals who have infiltrated every level of government and the mass media.

The QAnon movement began in 2017 after someone known only as Q posted a series of conspiracy theories about Trump on the internet forum 4chan. QAnon followers believe global elites are seeking to bring down Trump, whom they see as the world’s only hope to defeat the “deep state.”

—-
so I stumbled across a conspiracy theory. It’s so outrageously ridiculous I thought it must be written by the onion or mad magazine or something. But the more I think about it, the way the Republicans see Trump as “the chosen one“ and sent by God one has to wonder. Has this serial adulterer And Adroit liar really become the cult master of the entire Republican Party?
No but nice try.

You believed Hillary Clinton ran a pedophile ring out of a pizza parlor. Don’t pretend you didn’t. It wasn’t that long ago. Everybody remembers.
Put the bong down for awhile Deanie boy... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
I wish it WERE just pot use by this imbecile that causes him to post such crap. But he appears to be hopelessly stupid, severely brainwashed by our biased media. Quite sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

Is one of our resident lunatic Democrats complaining about someone being opposed to pedophilia and cannibalism? Only a Democrat would be here whining about the discrimination against pedophiles and cannibals. On the other hand, he may just be tossing his feathered hat into the ring to be Jow Un Biden's VP pick.

• Banned
.i was trying to think how do we find our way out of this mess, and the only thing I can think of is they need to listen to Donald Trump.
Pack the churches. Gather together. Hold hands and sing.
We should see the problem pretty much solved in just a couple of months.
Do you guys finally agree with me or what?

—-

Sorry he's interfering with you, deantard.

—-

You DO realize that in "NO WIN" districts a LOT of cranks -- both blue and red -- end up "getting the nomination to go NOWHERE" -- do you not??? In fact, NEITHER party puts much effort into "losing districts".. IN FACT, about 8 to 12% of HOUSE SEATS go COMPLETELY uncontested EVERY ELECTION.. NO OPPONENTS AT ALL...

So you found a freak show.. Good on YOU... Expect to find a couple identical BLUE freak shows this election cycle.. Don't think Trump is dumb enough to hold a rally for HER in Oregon...

John Brennan's CIA trained ISIS fighters in Libya and Syria are real nice guys, especially if you're Christian.

PSYOP's.....You don't know what terrorism is until
you come home to your bombed out neighborhood to find your wife and childrens' heads in the refrigerator.
Angelo. Have you seen the video. Anon the Fall of the Cabal? very dark.

No. Thanks though. I'll look for it.

Around 1975-76 I remember a Sports Illustrated article about the Iraq olympic team athletes and how Saddam Hussein and his sons would abuse them- torture them for failing etc...you can imagine what they did to prisoners.

That was the first time I had ever heard of him, and then later found out that this was before he became a CIA asset. Nice friends we had. Check out Rumsfeld's reaction to CNN having a recording of this meeting, and how he struggles to explain why he was there. ( It was supposed to be a secret meeting to covertly arm Saddam with weapons to take on Iran);

Last edited:

—-
The young girls on Epstein's Lolita Island were better off, right?

No. Thanks though. I'll look for it.

Around 1975-76 I remember a Sports Illustrated article about the Iraq olympic team athletes and how Saddam Hussein and his sons would abuse them- torture them for failing etc...you can imagine what they did to prisoners.

That was the first time I had ever heard of him, and then later found out that this was before he became a CIA asset. Nice friends we had. Check out Rumsfeld's reaction to CNN having a recording of this meeting, and how he struggles to explain why he was there. ( It was supposed to be a secret meeting to covertly arm Saddam with weapons to take on Iran);

Ted Gunderson! I thought I was the only one who knew that. wwcr shortwave radio. Years ago. met an untimely death. You have to watch QAnon video then. You tube.

Is one of our resident lunatic Democrats complaining about someone being opposed to pedophilia and cannibalism? Only a Democrat would be here whining about the discrimination against pedophiles and cannibals. On the other hand, he may just be tossing his feathered hat into the ring to be Jow Un Biden's VP pick.

^ resident lunatic Democrats.

:laughing0301:

Like that one.

Forum List

Back