Trump is sooo right on this one, guys, he really is........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen, I hate Trump. I think he's racist, retarded and ridiculous at times, but on this statue shit, the man is right. If the Klux Klowns want to whine about these fuckin statues and protest about em, let em. This is a time we must learn to pick our battles people, this isn't one of them. If we Stop shining a light on these clowns, guess what, they do their shit and they go away. The media, the public, don't give these people the time of day, let them spew their bullshit, claim a few suckers as new members and let em ride off in the sunset.

This isn't about good men staying silent and evil flurishes, this is about a group of angry diaper wearing rednecks, with nothing to do going around the country raising hell with local COPS AND THE PRESIDENT BY THEIR SIDES.... in this case, they win, so why give them more fodder to feed off of. Those redneck cops in Charletteville, sided more with the Klan than their own people and that is fuckin fact. So to expect these cops around the nation to side with you, give me a fuckin break. Stay home, let the clowns whine and put a period behind it.

Listen, I hate Trump. I think he's racist, retarded and ridiculous at times, but on this statue shit, the man is right. If the Klux Klowns want to whine about these fuckin statues and protest about em, let em. This is a time we must learn to pick our battles people, this isn't one of them. If we Stop shining a light on these clowns, guess what, they do their shit and they go away. The media, the public, don't give these people the time of day, let them spew their bullshit, claim a few suckers as new members and let em ride off in the sunset.

This isn't about good men staying silent and evil flurishes, this is about a group of angry diaper wearing rednecks, with nothing to do going around the country raising hell with local COPS AND THE PRESIDENT BY THEIR SIDES.... in this case, they win, so why give them more fodder to feed off of. Those redneck cops in Charletteville, sided more with the Klan than their own people and that is fuckin fact. So to expect these cops around the nation to side with you, give me a fuckin break. Stay home, let the clowns whine and put a period behind it.
Trump is no racist. He has been denouncing David Duke and the Klan since the 1990s. You need to listen to Coretta Scott King.

Trump is certainly not retarded.

I strongly suspect that you are.

• Banned

Trump is no racist. He has been denouncing David Duke and the Klan since the 1990s. You need to listen to Coretta Scott King.

Opinions are like ass ho's, we all got em' I'm intitled to mine and so are you and Trump is a fuckin retard, a 71 year old one at that!!

Opinions are like ass ho's, we all got em' I'm intitled to mine and so are you and Trump is a fuckin retard, a 71 year old one at that!!

You're intitled? What fucking idiot taught you how to spell?

I have no problem with the inbred whites cave chimps whining about the statues either. Its their right to protest. If they want a statue so badly they can go erect one on their front lawn so I know where they live. Drumpf is a retarded cave monkey that supports these lice infested white boys and their violence. I just found out they are having a rally about an hour away from where I live. There is going to be some violence if the cops dont control the crowd. The area they picked to have the rally in is a business district but its not too far from some people that are going to crack some white boy heads.

• Banned

I have no problem with the inbred whites cave chimps whining about the statues either. Its their right to protest. If they want a statue so badly they can go erect one on their front lawn so I know where they live. Drumpf is a retarded cave monkey that supports these lice infested white boys and their violence. I just found out they are having a rally about an hour away from where I live. There is going to be some violence if the cops dont control the crowd. The area they picked to have the rally in is a business district but its not too far from some people that are going to crack some white boy heads.
Dear friend, I got no problems crackin open a skull on some white trash heap, white boy, but here's the reality.....it has been reported time and time and time again, that those good ol boy cops, that are there to keep the peace, are more likely to look the other way, than perserve peace. Compound that with a Trump enforced law team, ie Sessions and Trump himself, not to mention an entire race of white men given cart blanche to do anything they damned well please and you have mayhem.

But think this way, by ignoring these clowns, these worthless human maggots, with no media present, no protesters, who wins then? We all do. Watching that video, with hundreds of white boys ready to battle and just a small fraction of protesters.....anybody could see that shit was gonna end bad and sadly someone died. Please give these people no time, no space nothing to show you give a fuck about them....otherwise, we lose.

• Banned

You're intitled? What fucking idiot taught you how to spell?
Do me a favor, find a broom handle and rotate on it, then I'll answer your question....you need a life, bitch and I'm not about to give it to you!!

Dear friend, I got no problems crackin open a skull on some white trash heap, white boy, but here's the reality.....it has been reported time and time and time again, that those good ol boy cops, that are there to keep the peace, are more likely to look the other way, than perserve peace. Compound that with a Trump enforced law team, ie Sessions and Trump himself, not to mention an entire race of white men given cart blanche to do anything they damned well please and you have mayhem.

But think this way, by ignoring these clowns, these worthless human maggots, with no media present, no protesters, who wins then? We all do. Watching that video, with hundreds of white boys ready to battle and just a small fraction of protesters.....anybody could see that shit was gonna end bad and sadly someone died. Please give these people no time, no space nothing to show you give a fuck about them....otherwise, we lose.
I grew up in the hood. One thing I learned about dealing with potentially violent situations is to nip it in the bud. Basically you swiftly put down any hint of violence with extreme prejudice. The issue with these cave monkeys marching is that they are going to grow bolder and bolder without opposition. Then they are going to do something violent and have to be euthanized like rabid animals should be.

Forum List

Back