Trump Is Smokin' With Women, Hispanics & Blacks!

I just created this thread because it is very obvious that political sites like this one are being flooded with massive numbers of thread titled similarly. You know, "fake it till you make it".. herd-think syndrome...etc.

But they know the real numbers. It's like a little orange mouse making it's fur get really big before the cat casually nails it with lazy swipe of the paw.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is supposed to be. No matter how many times you tell us Trump has no chance, we are still going to go to the polls and vote for him. We are motivated far more than you can possibly understand.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is supposed to be. No matter how many times you tell us Trump has no chance, we are still going to go to the polls and vote for him. We are motivated far more than you can possibly understand.
"We". Well "we" has to be enough voters to win the electoral college. Might want to look up Trump's comments on women, Hispanics and his stellar numbers with blacks. :lmao: You took math in school right?

The Negro vote is lackluster in terms of turnout this year.

Since Hillary and Donald are both lily white the Negro vote does not give a rat's azz which of them becomes POTUS.

What has Hillary ever done for blacks?

I believe she once gave a speech to a bunch of blacks and insulted them by imitating their dialect:

If I was black, I'd show up just to be sure "you can't rent at my apartments" Trump didn't get near the control box for the federal housing authority..

The point of this thread is that Democrats accept losing the popular vote and are self soothing with the electoral college.

Ten states including the District of Columbia have signed the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.

National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - Wikipedia

Hmmm...well in 2000 the democrats weren't happy about the electoral college, nor a stacked Court for Bush in Bush v Gore. But they respected it anyway (though they should've fought it harder). I'm sure with 5 liberals and 3 conservatives this current Court will come out strong for Trump. NOT.

Trump is going to act like a spoiled child when he loses. Why does that not even remotely surprise me?

"We". Well "we" has to be enough voters to win the electoral college. Might want to look up Trump's comments on women, Hispanics and his stellar numbers with blacks. :lmao: You took math in school right?
Trump will pull in more hispanic, black and female votes than any other GOP nominee in the last 2 decades. Maybe even in the history of the GOP. Yes you read that right

When was the vote count? Might want to look up Hillary's comments on women that got in her way.

Dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back