Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies

more like this:
phgolcrzygn41.jpg

Loser___Promotional_Poster_4_by_Ellmer-S.png

Currently, the Trump Organization oversees, owns or leases its name to over 500 businesses. Over the past fifty years, how many would you say? 2,000? 2,500, 5,000? Of those, six have been forced into bankruptcy. I'm sure you don't, but personally, I love those odds!

Many of those businesses exist on paper only, mechanisms to avoid taxes and liability. The bankruptcies were far, far more seizable.

Then show us.

more like this:
phgolcrzygn41.jpg

Currently, the Trump Organization oversees, owns or leases its name to over 500 businesses. Over the past fifty years, how many would you say? 2,000? 2,500, 5,000? Of those, six have been forced into bankruptcy. I'm sure you don't, but personally, I love those odds!

Many of those businesses exist on paper only, mechanisms to avoid taxes and liability. The bankruptcies were far, far more seizable.

Then show us.

Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses

more like this:
phgolcrzygn41.jpg

Then show us.

bah, that was just sport.

more like this:
phgolcrzygn41.jpg

Then show us.

WOW, three decades ago. Impressive! :D

Forum List

Back