Trump is Right, Make Easter Shine

Forget the churches on Easter Sunday...

Fill the voting booths on Nov. 3.

THAT disease (marxism) is far more more dangerous than the Wuhan Flu.

It's like Democrats don't want things to improve. Others want our lives back. These people have hope. They won't give up. They won't be discouraged.

1585235080117.png

As much of a Trump supporter as I am, I've got to part ways with him on this.

This is promoting that people do exactly what shouldn't be done...
If you're a Trump supporter, maybe you should actually read what he really said

I did.

Businesses; bars, restaurants, etc, are closed here in St. Augustine until May 8. That's almost another month and a half. But Trump's not talking about getting those businesses open and people back to work, and that should be more important than people going to church. But he's not talking about that.

I suspect it would instill lot more confidence in the American people if he talked about packing shopping malls than packing churches...

As much of a Trump supporter as I am, I've got to part ways with him on this.

This is promoting that people do exactly what shouldn't be done...
If you're a Trump supporter, maybe you should actually read what he really said

I did.

Businesses; bars, restaurants, etc, are closed here in St. Augustine until May 8. That's almost another month and a half. But Trump's not talking about getting those businesses open and people back to work, and that should be more important than people going to church. But he's not talking about that.

I suspect it would instill lot more confidence in the American people if he talked about packing shopping malls than packing churches...
I can see you did not. You are running with what his enemies have written here. They are liars

Last edited:
to Trump, you say you understand the science, but I don’t believe you. Because if you did and then you continue to act as you do, that would mean you’re evil. And I don’t believe that.

This is our chance to show we won't be broken. This is our chance to defeat our enemies.

Trump is right, we need to fill our churches on Easter.
Your only enemy right now is the virus. Look at Lucy Hamilton--she wore a Hazmat suit for Godssake, and she still seems to have caught it.
But I don't think I have to worry about you; your minister most likely has more common sense than you do. All the churches here are either online or closed. They're trying to save their parishioners' lives.

None of these Faux Christian Trumpublican Buttholes will be attending church on Easter. They don't have a lick of sense, but their governors, mayors and pastors definitely know better.

The pro-Covid-19 cult grows larger every day. WTF is wrong with these idiots?
Another liberal ignoring the miracle drug Trump has discovered.

Oh you mean Donnie's "miracle drug" that killed his adoring fan in Arizona? Go to your nearest aquarium supply store and score ya some of that shit. The real stuff is unproven, untested, in short supply and ASSUMING it works, you might see it in a year or two.

This is our chance to show we won't be broken. This is our chance to defeat our enemies.

Your only enemy right now is the virus. Look at Lucy Hamilton--she wore a Hazmat suit for Godssake, and she still seems to have caught it.
But I don't think I have to worry about you; your minister most likely has more common sense than you do. All the churches here are either online or closed. They're trying to save their parishioners' lives.

None of these Faux Christian Trumpublican Buttholes will be attending church on Easter. They don't have a lick of sense, but their governors, mayors and pastors definitely know better.
I wont. I consider Easter a pagan holiday. Glad to see how easy you are willing to sacrifice freedom for tyranny

The pro-Covid-19 cult grows larger every day. WTF is wrong with these idiots?
"Pro Covid"? Nope. But people are waking up to what's going on. A power grab by the left. Problem is, We the People respect Trump's efforts. That works against your agenda

TRUMP DAMN SURE WONT BE IN CHURCH ON EASTER -

Pastor David Lewicki responded to Trump’s tweet on Tuesday morning, explaining how he served as a pastor at New York City’s Marble Collegiate Church for about five years in the mid-aughts.
Despite being on the member rolls, Trump never showed. Not to Bible study ― and not even to a service, according to Lewicki.
“I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in,” Lewicki wrote. “Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time.”

SUCKERS !

TRUMP DAMN SURE WONT BE IN CHURCH ON EASTER -

Nope - He hates that part where they pass the basket around, everyone's staring at him and he has to PRETEND to toss in a few bucks. :D

Pastor David Lewicki responded to Trump’s tweet on Tuesday morning, explaining how he served as a pastor at New York City’s Marble Collegiate Church for about five years in the mid-aughts.
Despite being on the member rolls, Trump never showed. Not to Bible study ― and not even to a service, according to Lewicki.
“I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in,” Lewicki wrote. “Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time.”

SUCKERS !
Trump RESPECTS Christianity. That's fine with me and it's better than we've seen in a decade and better than we've seen from the leftist posters here

Forum List

Back