Trump is preparing the ground for a totalitarian dictatorship

Trump is merely following the foot steps of his predecessors- each one leaves our descendants deeper in debt.
Follow the money, see the agenda- now, if you want to point a finger at starting the decline, pick a time and we'll go from there. As Natural Citizen said- (and results prove it) it's been a bipartisan effort.
Actually Obama had reduced the debt. Most of his spending came during his first term and be glad he did it. Now there has to be a rise for there to be a decline. America has never been great and if you want to say that's bipartisan, I might agree with that.

Actually Obama had reduced the debt.

Liar.

Debt and Deficit are two very different things that most often confuse Trumpublicans. ;)
Yeah, it is real interesting that Obama inherited the National Debt when it was just over 9 trillion and when he left it was over 19 trillion plus the 4 trillion of QE that the FED printed. Funny how you play word games and deny the truth...

It's a battle to the finish for RW Idiot du Jour!! :D

t's a battle to the finish for RW Idiot du Jour!! :D

Don't woryy

you've got the lead by 4 lengths.
And when the great recession comes who you gonna blame ? Hill? Obama?
China, you brainless fuck. You guys so much want a recession, i cant wait either, when you fuckers get real hungry and start breaking into peoples houses, the means justify the ends.
The Lord is making sure people like you are paying the price for putting the AH trump in charge of America Your time is coming,,,,,,,,,,,,soon
The navy commander who was taken down has tested along with 155 sailors ,POSITIVE GOD Grant me one wish Give this virus to the fn AH in our WH with no recovery

Trump is merely following the foot steps of his predecessors- each one leaves our descendants deeper in debt.
Follow the money, see the agenda- now, if you want to point a finger at starting the decline, pick a time and we'll go from there. As Natural Citizen said- (and results prove it) it's been a bipartisan effort.
Actually Obama had reduced the debt. Most of his spending came during his first term and be glad he did it. Now there has to be a rise for there to be a decline. America has never been great and if you want to say that's bipartisan, I might agree with that.

Liar.

Debt and Deficit are two very different things that most often confuse Trumpublicans. ;)
Yeah, it is real interesting that Obama inherited the National Debt when it was just over 9 trillion and when he left it was over 19 trillion plus the 4 trillion of QE that the FED printed. Funny how you play word games and deny the truth...

Don't woryy

China, you brainless fuck. You guys so much want a recession, i cant wait either, when you fuckers get real hungry and start breaking into peoples houses, the means justify the ends.
The Lord is making sure people like you are paying the price for putting the AH trump in charge of America Your time is coming,,,,,,,,,,,,soon
The navy commander who was taken down has tested along with 155 sailors ,POSITIVE GOD Grant me one wish Give this virus to the fn AH in our WH with no recovery
wow dude, I wouldn't wish this shit on the most evil of folks. . . . how did you get so much hatred in your soul? Where, and how did you succumb to so much fear? :dunno:

dwfdgCb.gif

Liar.

Don't woryy

wow dude, I wouldn't wish this shit on the most evil of folks. . . . how did you get so much hatred in your soul? Where, and how did you succumb to so much fear? :dunno:

dwfdgCb.gif
He is probably a 17 year old punk, who hasnt lived his life long enough to know all about how liberalism has fucked everyone. They start out braindead, and over a long period of time, become mind numbed zombies...

Liar.

Don't woryy

dwfdgCb.gif
He is probably a 17 year old punk, who hasnt lived his life long enough to know all about how liberalism has fucked everyone. They start out braindead, and over a long period of time, become mind numbed zombies...

Civilized folk think you and a few others around here should maintain Shelter in Place with No Internet for minimally the next ten years. ;)

I too was born in 47 and yes the debt keeps increasing- politicians lie- ALL politicians on either arm of the duopoly- there is no discernible difference - rhetoric (lies) don't count. Results speak for themselves.
They abandoned the constitution way before you or I were even gleams in our Daddy's eyes.

We are a couple of old farts, aren't we?

The Democrats promise bad government and always deliver on their promises.

The Republicans promise good government but invariably deliver about the same bad government we would have got had the Democrats been elected.

These Moon Bats try to tell us how bad the Republicans are because they aren't progressive enough but at the end of the day the Republicans continue with the big ass welfare state.

The Republicans are always better than the Democrats but it really doesn't mean much seeing how low of a bar the Democrats set. After all, 1000 x 0 still equals 0, doesn't it?

Happy News!! A majority of you Trumpfucks will be dead in 10-15 years (or sooner God willing ;-)

oh?

better be careful saying who is going to be dead in 10 or 15 years or whenever .....don't tempt Karma......who knows....may be it's you the one who will go first....you never know, do you

Nope - Guess not :)

But I can hope ,,,,no?

Liar.

Don't woryy

dwfdgCb.gif

Civilized folk think you and a few others around here should maintain Shelter in Place with No Internet for minimally the next ten years. ;)
Good idea, you should practice it along with your other nitwits...

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies, he'll find another way to postpone this election? There are reasons for his dithering and incompetence. Beware - And VOTE!!

<snip>

Trump is using the strictures necessary to control the virus as a form of participation in mass passivity. In her classic book, "The Origins of Totalitarianism," Hannah Arendt pointed to fear of terror as a tool used by totalitarian regimes to control populations.​
"Only where great masses are superfluous or can be spared without disastrous results of depopulation is totalitarian rule, as distinguished from a totalitarian movement, at all possible," Arendt wrote. For "depopulation" read "deaths," and with victims of the virus in the tens of thousands and potentially headed for more than a million, Trump has his hands on one of the key levers of totalitarian rule. You can see it nightly on his face.​
People talk about Trump's "lack of empathy," but as the bodies pile up, I think what we see in Trump is the delight of a dictator in the making. For every dead body wheeled into the back of a refrigerated truck, Trump sees a hundred frightened voters who can be manipulated into adoration of their fearless leader.​

Full:

The histrionics are getting worse.

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies, he'll find another way to postpone this election? There are reasons for his dithering and incompetence. Beware - And VOTE!!

<snip>

Trump is using the strictures necessary to control the virus as a form of participation in mass passivity. In her classic book, "The Origins of Totalitarianism," Hannah Arendt pointed to fear of terror as a tool used by totalitarian regimes to control populations.​
"Only where great masses are superfluous or can be spared without disastrous results of depopulation is totalitarian rule, as distinguished from a totalitarian movement, at all possible," Arendt wrote. For "depopulation" read "deaths," and with victims of the virus in the tens of thousands and potentially headed for more than a million, Trump has his hands on one of the key levers of totalitarian rule. You can see it nightly on his face.​
People talk about Trump's "lack of empathy," but as the bodies pile up, I think what we see in Trump is the delight of a dictator in the making. For every dead body wheeled into the back of a refrigerated truck, Trump sees a hundred frightened voters who can be manipulated into adoration of their fearless leader.​

Full:

The histrionics are getting worse.

Yep BootsyBoy - YOUR histrionics! C ya Tard! :)

Fro

Liar.

Don't woryy

dwfdgCb.gif

m 17 to now from the 1960's saw massive government growth and the resulting instability of our economic system. What do you think it will be like for 17 year olds when they are the same age over time? There will be little semblance to the nation you know.

Forum List

Back