Trump is preparing the ground for a totalitarian dictatorship

I too was born in 47 and yes the debt keeps increasing- politicians lie- ALL politicians on either arm of the duopoly- there is no discernible difference - rhetoric (lies) don't count. Results speak for themselves.
They abandoned the constitution way before you or I were even gleams in our Daddy's eyes.

We are a couple of old farts, aren't we?

The Democrats promise bad government and always deliver on their promises.

The Republicans promise good government but invariably deliver about the same bad government we would have got had the Democrats been elected.

These Moon Bats try to tell us how bad the Republicans are because they aren't progressive enough but at the end of the day the Republicans continue with the big ass welfare state.

The Republicans are always better than the Democrats but it really doesn't mean much seeing how low of a bar the Democrats set. After all, 1000 x 0 still equals 0, doesn't it?

Happy News!! A majority of you Trumpfucks will be dead in 10-15 years (or sooner God willing ;-)

oh?

better be careful saying who is going to be dead in 10 or 15 years or whenever .....don't tempt Karma......who knows....may be it's you the one who will go first....you never know, do you

Trump needs to hold off the election until Coronavirus is completely eradicated. We need to set aside the ideas of "freedom" until Trump defeats Coronavirus. If the American people can give up some freedoms, Congress and the democrat Party should also.
The moron fires the IG a very respected man ,relieve a beloved navy captain of his job on a carrier and you think this miserable POS, this low life human being is going to defeat the virus he helped grow to the size it is now?? When pigs fly

The Ukrainian prosecutor was a respected man, so were they all respected men...
A little like the republican senate and President all respected men and the evil will live after them the good be buried with their bones

Trump is merely following the foot steps of his predecessors- each one leaves our descendants deeper in debt.
Follow the money, see the agenda- now, if you want to point a finger at starting the decline, pick a time and we'll go from there. As Natural Citizen said- (and results prove it) it's been a bipartisan effort.
Actually Obama had reduced the debt. Most of his spending came during his first term and be glad he did it. Now there has to be a rise for there to be a decline. America has never been great and if you want to say that's bipartisan, I might agree with that.

Actually Obama had reduced the debt.

Liar.
Truth.

Show your math......real math, not African math. LOL!
No. And since africans created math... Don't ask me to do what you have not done and do not do when asked.

No

No kidding. The debt was larger every year under that weak loser.

Please share your homeskooolin' Todd ...
Mansplain to the class whether and which ReTHUGS have reduced the debit and deficit.
Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

US-National-Debt-GDP-graph.png

Right after you link to me claiming they did.

Can you help your buddy IM2?
He thinks Obama reduced the debt.

IM2 was referring to the DEFICIT - Which is most often confused by Trumpbublicans.

IM2 was referring to the DEFICIT

That's why he said debt. Because he's a moron.

Which is what i JUST FUCKING SAID YOU IDIOT. Now, care to mansplain why debts and deficits under R presidents are so much worse?
So Bush created 5 trillion dollars over 8 years of debt, Obama (the brown turd) created over 9 trillion dollars of debt along with the 4.5 trillion dollars of Faux Money. Tell me how all the rest of the Presidents combined are worse than the idiot Oblummer?

C'mon, you can do SO better Jim. Do the "AWWWWK - OBAMA!, AWWWWWWK HILLARY!!, "AWWWWWWWWK Ben Ghazi" and ESPECIALLY the "AWWWWWWWWWWWWK TDS!!!" thing again. Pretty please? :)
Why should i when i have them living in your stupid brain.....You do it quite well, moron....You dont disappoint me in your cray cray way..

Trump is merely following the foot steps of his predecessors- each one leaves our descendants deeper in debt.
Follow the money, see the agenda- now, if you want to point a finger at starting the decline, pick a time and we'll go from there. As Natural Citizen said- (and results prove it) it's been a bipartisan effort.
Actually Obama had reduced the debt. Most of his spending came during his first term and be glad he did it. Now there has to be a rise for there to be a decline. America has never been great and if you want to say that's bipartisan, I might agree with that.

Liar.

Debt and Deficit are two very different things that most often confuse Trumpublicans. ;)
Yeah, it is real interesting that Obama inherited the National Debt when it was just over 9 trillion and when he left it was over 19 trillion plus the 4 trillion of QE that the FED printed. Funny how you play word games and deny the truth...

It's a battle to the finish for RW Idiot du Jour!! :D
You definitely have a mental issue....Shame they closed the insane asylums because of Jimmy Carters Liberal Compassion to let crazy people free and be amongst US, they have bred more than they have aborted and you are one that surely missed the doctors knife..

Nope, I was a WANTED child. Sadly, you were not ;)
Wanted, yeah, FBI's most wanted, for being a dick.....

Liar.

Debt and Deficit are two very different things that most often confuse Trumpublicans. ;)
Yeah, it is real interesting that Obama inherited the National Debt when it was just over 9 trillion and when he left it was over 19 trillion plus the 4 trillion of QE that the FED printed. Funny how you play word games and deny the truth...

t's a battle to the finish for RW Idiot du Jour!! :D

Don't woryy

you've got the lead by 4 lengths.
And when the great recession comes who you gonna blame ? Hill? Obama?
China, you brainless fuck. You guys so much want a recession, i cant wait either, when you fuckers get real hungry and start breaking into peoples houses, the means justify the ends.

I REST MY FUCKING CASE!!!
only 100000, 200000 deaths Fox news says Don't worry ,,Trumps got this LOL
Funny how whenever a virus comes into the world, there always is DEATH. Many of US dont worry about it, because there is a better life after. For you people who dont believe, it is worm food for you....Or worse, being with the Kennedy brothers in hell....

so if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?.....

I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton, but if she'd become president and had dithered, lied, downplayed and generally fucked things up for close to three months - HELL YES I'd be getting on her!
Where was your outrage when Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted?

Trumptards - Never met a lie that they didn't deem worthy of repeating minimally 5,000 times! :D

fact check Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted
Using a left wing hack site to validate your lie doesn't pass the smell test...

Liar.

Don't woryy

China, you brainless fuck. You guys so much want a recession, i cant wait either, when you fuckers get real hungry and start breaking into peoples houses, the means justify the ends.
The Lord is making sure people like you are paying the price for putting the AH trump in charge of America Your time is coming,,,,,,,,,,,,soon

so if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?.....

I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton, but if she'd become president and had dithered, lied, downplayed and generally fucked things up for close to three months - HELL YES I'd be getting on her!
Where was your outrage when Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted?

Trumptards - Never met a lie that they didn't deem worthy of repeating minimally 5,000 times! :D

fact check Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted
Using a left wing hack site to validate your lie doesn't pass the smell test...

I provided 711,000 sources you rube. :rolleyes:

Liar.

Don't woryy

The Lord is making sure people like you are paying the price for putting the AH trump in charge of America Your time is coming,,,,,,,,,,,,soon

Your Lord supports aborting children even after birth and throwing him out of schools and the public square

satanic_temple.jpg

Liar.

Don't woryy

Your Lord supports aborting children even after birth and throwing him out of schools and the public square

Follow him on in. It's like fall in the tropics and a good time will be had by all! :)

timthumb.php

Liar.

Don't woryy

Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaa...I am ready, are you?

. . . my mom called me this morning, she told me she is planning the annual Easter party for the Catholic side of the family. I warned her about the State's possible response, but told her I am all in. . . :heehee:

I talked to Grandma a few days ago. . . she told me life isn't worth living if the things that make it valuable are taken away. . . and that if the lord wanted her, he would have taken her already, she insists that this party will go forward. Who are we, the children, grandchildren, greatgrand children and great great grandchildren to deny this woman, who worked three jobs, raised three children on her own, survived and out lived three husbands, and who lived through the Great Depression and WWII? :dunno:

She has already seen it all, and the woman has no fear.

I too was born in 47 and yes the debt keeps increasing- politicians lie- ALL politicians on either arm of the duopoly- there is no discernible difference - rhetoric (lies) don't count. Results speak for themselves.
They abandoned the constitution way before you or I were even gleams in our Daddy's eyes.

We are a couple of old farts, aren't we?

The Democrats promise bad government and always deliver on their promises.

The Republicans promise good government but invariably deliver about the same bad government we would have got had the Democrats been elected.

These Moon Bats try to tell us how bad the Republicans are because they aren't progressive enough but at the end of the day the Republicans continue with the big ass welfare state.

The Republicans are always better than the Democrats but it really doesn't mean much seeing how low of a bar the Democrats set. After all, 1000 x 0 still equals 0, doesn't it?

Happy News!! A majority of you Trumpfucks will be dead in 10-15 years (or sooner God willing ;-)

oh?

better be careful saying who is going to be dead in 10 or 15 years or whenever .....don't tempt Karma......who knows....may be it's you the one who will go first....you never know, do you

Nope - Guess not :)

the Patriot Act being the best recent example

~S~

I cringe every time I even hear any mention of that screed, sparky.

With every 'crisis' it seems like another march forward in the ongoing war on us.

I came across this on that Flote feed. . . it was an interesting perspective. . . :eusa_think:

https://www.brighteon.com/78919248-4285-45e7-aaae-846b1b9dc172

I had to walk away and fume for a while before i could come back and respond Mr Beale

I've been deemed a 'non essential' along with many of my mates in the trades

We're still working, as the local sheriff is making the rounds evicting us from making a 'living'

We're also told we can apply to CARES (which i did last week, no answer as yet) , because it looks like our only option to possibly survive

It's hush $$$, from a governance that is printing it at warp speed, with elected officials that have already considered themselves 'essential' to gain their tax paid payckecks(s) , while they throw what's left of our constitution under the bus at that

IE~ the public sector has shut down the private sector, and further tells us 'we're all in this together'....

1/5th of us are predicted to not resurface

1/5th, from sea to shining freakin sea Mr Beale

and i was such a good little capitalist too.....

hold my calls while i tie one on & bastardize yet more lyrics

~S~

ec7302d57a5a4bca090d8386cf71.jpg

the Patriot Act being the best recent example

~S~

I cringe every time I even hear any mention of that screed, sparky.

With every 'crisis' it seems like another march forward in the ongoing war on us.

I came across this on that Flote feed. . . it was an interesting perspective. . . :eusa_think:

https://www.brighteon.com/78919248-4285-45e7-aaae-846b1b9dc172

I had to walk away and fume for a while before i could come back and respond Mr Beale

I've been deemed a 'non essential' along with many of my mates in the trades

We're still working, as the local sheriff is making the rounds evicting us from making a 'living'

We're also told we can apply to CARES (which i did last week, no answer as yet) , because it looks like our only option to possibly survive

It's hush $$$, from a governance that is printing it at warp speed, with elected officials that have already considered themselves 'essential' to gain their tax paid payckecks(s) , while they throw what's left of our constitution under the bus at that

IE~ the public sector has shut down the private sector, and further tells us 'we're all in this together'....

1/5th of us are predicted to not resurface

1/5th, from sea to shining freakin sea Mr Beale

and i was such a good little capitalist too.....

hold my calls while i tie one on & bastardize yet more lyrics

~S~

May I make a request of your genius? If you like, you can bastardize this one. It shouldn't be too hard, as not much seems to have changed, just a few names, dates, events and places . . . :confused:

. . . only if you are moved too. . .

. . only if you are moved too. .
Just for you Mr B......

The whole d*mn world is just explodin’
Virus’s flarin’ satan gloatin’
You want to go to work & Congress is voting
All while the loans they consider are a-floatin
But you tell me over and over and over again my friend
Ah, you don’t believe we’re on eve of destruction

Don’t you understand , the card they’re playin’
Can’t you see the fears that they’ve parlayin’
When fascism comes there’s no running away