Trump is preparing the ground for a totalitarian dictatorship

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies, he'll find another way to postpone this election? There are reasons for his dithering and incompetence. Beware - And VOTE!!

<snip>

Trump is using the strictures necessary to control the virus as a form of participation in mass passivity. In her classic book, "The Origins of Totalitarianism," Hannah Arendt pointed to fear of terror as a tool used by totalitarian regimes to control populations.​
"Only where great masses are superfluous or can be spared without disastrous results of depopulation is totalitarian rule, as distinguished from a totalitarian movement, at all possible," Arendt wrote. For "depopulation" read "deaths," and with victims of the virus in the tens of thousands and potentially headed for more than a million, Trump has his hands on one of the key levers of totalitarian rule. You can see it nightly on his face.​
People talk about Trump's "lack of empathy," but as the bodies pile up, I think what we see in Trump is the delight of a dictator in the making. For every dead body wheeled into the back of a refrigerated truck, Trump sees a hundred frightened voters who can be manipulated into adoration of their fearless leader.​

Full:

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies, he'll find another way to postpone this election? There are reasons for his dithering and incompetence. Beware - And VOTE!!

<snip>

Trump is using the strictures necessary to control the virus as a form of participation in mass passivity. In her classic book, "The Origins of Totalitarianism," Hannah Arendt pointed to fear of terror as a tool used by totalitarian regimes to control populations.​
"Only where great masses are superfluous or can be spared without disastrous results of depopulation is totalitarian rule, as distinguished from a totalitarian movement, at all possible," Arendt wrote. For "depopulation" read "deaths," and with victims of the virus in the tens of thousands and potentially headed for more than a million, Trump has his hands on one of the key levers of totalitarian rule. You can see it nightly on his face.​
People talk about Trump's "lack of empathy," but as the bodies pile up, I think what we see in Trump is the delight of a dictator in the making. For every dead body wheeled into the back of a refrigerated truck, Trump sees a hundred frightened voters who can be manipulated into adoration of their fearless leader.​

Full:

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

<snip>

Full:

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies,

any other conspiracy threads you'd like to promote today?

so if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?.....

I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton, but if she'd become president and had dithered, lied, downplayed and generally fucked things up for close to three months - HELL YES I'd be getting on her!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

<snip>

Full:

clock_22.gif

<snip>

Full:

Another projection anad desperation thread.... Not surprised...

so if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?.....

I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton, but if she'd become president and had dithered, lied, downplayed and generally fucked things up for close to three months - HELL YES I'd be getting on her!
Where was your outrage when Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted?

<snip>

Full:

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies,

We all know you'll feel better if you move it to The Rubber Room Will. Go ahead! :)

well i dont know who did that but hopefully you are being honest.....

<snip>

Full:

Aw.

So sad to see you so terrified, kitten.

Where was your outrage when Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted?

Trumptards - Never met a lie that they didn't deem worthy of repeating minimally 5,000 times! :D

fact check Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted

<snip>

Full:

We all know you'll feel better if you move it to The Rubber Room Will. Go ahead! :)

already been suggested, so has Conspiracy Theories.

but trump didnt do any of those things,,,

you are thinking of what the dems did,,,

It's really not a conspiracy theory that we're seeing our elected ones basically turn this nation into an authoritarian dictatorship.

It's literally happening. And it's a bipartisan effort.

Though I do think trivializing the phenomenon and devolving any discussion with regard to it into a D vs R debate serves only as a distraction from any elevated dialogue relevant to the more critical terms of controversy.

Anyone who thinks the President is in any way a conservative or a constitutionalist needs to lay off the peace pipe. He's basically just another New York Democrat.

Heck, he's spent more than any other President in the history of America. That's the stuff that any high ranking Democrat can only have wet dreams about being able to do. And with basically the complete approval of the electorate, too? Pffft.

Last edited:

<snip>

Full:

already been suggested, so has Conspiracy Theories.

So? GO FOR IT!! And then rename USMB to USTB. Where criticism of Dear Leader is NOT permissible!

Ddu0vwhUwAAVjx4.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back