Trump is odds on favorite for 2020

You guys keep talking yourselves that.

Even tRump's internal polling disagrees with you.

How did you become privy to the President's internal polling? There have been Fake News stories from unnamed sources printed in partisan rags. But nothing legit

How did you become privy to the President's internal polling? There have been Fake News stories from unnamed sources printed in partisan rags. But nothing legit
If I proved to you without a doubt that it was Trumps internal polling that was leaked and it showed negative results, would it change your opinion or would you make another excuse?

It's not a question of whether Trump will win, but a matter of how big his landslide will be :abgg2q.jpg:

image.jpg

If I proved to you without a doubt that it was Trumps internal polling that was leaked and it showed negative results, would it change your opinion or would you make another excuse?
He would make another excuse.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020

• Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

• Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."
I have no idea what is going to happen but increasingly I am seeing trump supporters going down the same path the hillary crowd went down [ remember their huge celebration parties the night before the election?...lol...look at em now]...I wouldn't put any stock in any premature polls.

I have no idea what is going to happen but increasingly I am seeing trump supporters going down the same path the hillary crowd went down [ remember their huge celebration parties the night before the election?...lol...look at em now]...I wouldn't put any stock in any premature polls.

I don't think we are really taking anything for granted.

Forum List

Back