Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

There is no reason whatsoever for me to believe that Trump would not also do this if he hasn’t already. Let’s not forget that one of his DOZENS of sex assault accusers was a 13 year girl at one of Epstein’s parties…

I am not surprised by these head hunters.

Do ya get it now morons?

Call your political enemy something revolting.

YOU have been doing it right along

This from Cadet Bone Spurs... the Pu$$y-Grabber-in-Chief. :auiqs.jpg:

Rump needs to do the right and decent thing and shut-the-phukk-up and step aside.

However, given that he does not even have so much as a nodding acquaintance with either Right nor Decent... I won't hold my breath on that one. :cool:

The man is scum.

I posted in another thread why I don't appreciate these attacks by Trump on rising stars of the Republican party like DeSantis and Youngkin.

That said, I will note one positive aspect of Trump doing this.....

At least Trump is owning his own words. While these words are generally not a reflection of positive personality traits (other than perhaps being a very strong and fearless Alpha Male), other politicians would use sneaky tactics and be far less direct.

Other politicians would assign these posts to someone in their campaign, and they would be sure that interested parties in the media were informed. Trump is clearly owning it. To his own demise perhaps.

PS: For completeness, here is the link to the Trump post on Truth Social...

Regards,
Jim

And you believe everything you read in Rolling Stone.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back