Trump Is Nothing If Not Petty and Vindictive

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
President Donald Trump burned Jeff Sessions, his former attorney general, and endorsed his opponent in the Alabama Senate race. Trump had excoriated Sessions for recusing himself from the Justice Department's Russia investigation, even though that was the proper thing to do. Be warned: if you don't exhibit absolute fealty to Lord Donald, you'll pay the price!! Trump endorses Sessions' opponent in Alabama Senate primary

President Donald Trump burned Jeff Sessions, his former attorney general, and endorsed his opponent in the Alabama Senate race. Trump had excoriated Sessions for recusing himself from the Justice Department's Russia investigation, even though that was the proper thing to do. Be warned: if you don't exhibit absolute fealty to Lord Donald, you'll pay the price!! Trump endorses Sessions' opponent in Alabama Senate primary
Were you going to vote for Sessions? No? Did you support Sessions when he was AG? No?

Then why the fuck do you care, huh?

Were you going to vote for Sessions? No? Did you support Sessions when he was AG? No?

Because, through no fault of mine, TRUMP WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT! And he's a petty and vindictive idiot who doesn't know half of what he thinks he does.

Cool story, Bro

sleepy-student-watching-on-line-content-picture-id810594136

Because, through no fault of mine, TRUMP WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT! And he's a petty and vindictive idiot who doesn't know half of what he thinks he does.
Are you proclaiming to be morally and intellectually superior?

Hating the man because he is president?

You are petty and vindictive.

Petty and vindictive, coming from you.
Am I morally and intellectually superior to TRUMP? Hell, yes. So are most decent people.

Am I morally and intellectually superior to TRUMP? Hell, yes. So are most decent people.
No that makes you petty and vindictive...

...and arrogant.

Which is probably why you don't want to get into a street fight with him.

RTX3BUDF_a4nkd1

Admit you've been beat and save it for 2024.

I'm pretty sure that after Biden makes a few more gaffes and gropes a few more children, even Bruce will be voting for President Trump.

joe-biden1-1-11.jpg

No that makes you petty and vindictive...

...and arrogant.
If you say so.

1. I voted for candidate Trump.

2. I would vote for him again in a New York minute.

3. But I am very disappointed that he has come out against Mr. Sessions.

a. That is not very nice.

....Obama hates America/whites/cops..I've linked this many times on USMB....so who do you prefer?

Well for a petty and vindictive idiot he's done a great job as POTUS. Everyone should be so petty and vindictive.

Carry on ya whiny little shit.

1. I voted for candidate Trump.

2. I would vote for him again in a New York minute.

3. But I am very disappointed that he has come out against Mr. Sessions.

a. That is not very nice.

Trump is right, Jeff is really too old (74) for a 6-year senate term.
I'd vote for someone who could go for more than one term, like Tommy Tuberville.
If Biden is too old to be president, Jeff is too old too.
Enjoy your retirement Jeff!! Bon Voyage!!

Can you imagine all the investigators scouring Tuberville's past for anything that the MSM could blast him with? Brrrrrr. Hope Tommy is squeaky clean!!

Forum List

Back