Trump is not God

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This virus is not on him.
The reaction, that everyone, underestimated is not on him.

I do absolutely blame him for not quarantining the worst hit areas when their governors/mayors refused to act.

Today I had to goto get electrical and plumbing supplies for work and the place was PACKED with morons on shutdown buying flowers and such. If WE can exercise enough common sense the government will exercise it for us.

For years you all said Trump was a tyrant. You want to make that a reality keep shopping for shrubs.

Idiots

Trump is not God
But, the difference between God and Bono (U2) is that God doesn't walk around Europe and Africa thinking he is Bono.

:dunno:

RimshotEmot.gif

Since this is a nice random thread...

I am sitting here on my computer and the wife has the Presser on in the other room...when Trump reads instead of talks it is so painfully obvious. I cannot see the TV but it is clear he is reading directly from a script.

I know some of you will be mad at me, but he reads out-loud like a 3rd grader.

Carry on!

dumbshits are going to force measures so drastic on the entire country the economy will be beyond fucked -

same shit yesterday at petco when my housekeeper picked up dog food - packed in like sardines.

I am sitting here on my computer and the wife has the Presser on in the other room...when Trump reads instead of talks it is so painfully obvious. I cannot see the TV but it is clear he is reading directly from a script.

Carry on!

Yep, and when he comes across a word or phrase that sounds positive, he repeats it a couple of times. Sometimes he throws in his own bullshit, but you can always tell when he's reading and when he's not reading but riffing.

Not sure what the OP is trying to say here. Others shouldn’t be shopping because it interrupted his shopping?

Trump isn’t God?

something about shrubs....

I think the seclusion is getting to him.

Not sure what the OP is trying to say here. Others shouldn’t be shopping because it interrupted his shopping?

Trump isn’t God?

something about shrubs....

I think the seclusion is getting to him.

sooner than later the doors will lock and big red CLOSED signs will put idiots out of their misery - pisses me off they are taking rational people with them

This virus is not on him.
The reaction, that everyone, underestimated is not on him.

I do absolutely blame him for not quarantining the worst hit areas when their governors/mayors refused to act.

Today I had to goto get electrical and plumbing supplies for work and the place was PACKED with morons on shutdown buying flowers and such. If WE can exercise enough common sense the government will exercise it for us.

For years you all said Trump was a tyrant. You want to make that a reality keep shopping for shrubs.

Idiots
Funny how people like this guy had compared President Trump to Hitler, because President Trump said he was a Nationalist. Now he wants President Trump to be Hitler and take over the country. PTDS is deep with this guy, for they know not what they say.

Carry on!

Yep, and when he comes across a word or phrase that sounds positive, he repeats it a couple of times. Sometimes he throws in his own bullshit, but you can always tell when he's reading and when he's not reading but riffing.

Oh I get it!

Trump sucks at reading off a teleprompter

Carry on!

Oh I get it!

Doesn't matter if it's a teleprompter or a speech on the podium in front of him. You can always tell when he's reading and when he's riffing.

Carry on!

Oh I get it!

Doesn't matter if it's a teleprompter or a speech on the podium in front of him. You can always tell when he's reading and when he's riffing.
Oh you could tell when the brown turd Oblummer was not using a teleprompter for he would stutter like Porky Pig...

Forum List

Back