Trump is not a conservative

Far right doesn't equal conservative, anything far left or far right is normally against human rights
There are no far right politicians holding national office

you just want to smear anyone you disagree with

The far right includes hard core libertarians, agorists, and anarcho-capitalists....They're so much in favor of human rights that they want to shrink the most egregious violator of those rights -The State- to the point that it could be drowned in a mop bucket....Then drown it.

giphy (1).gif

Why are the fake conservatives(far right silverbacks) in this group kissing up to him? Do they really believe that pleasing a far right base makes one conservative? No, it makes one authoritarian and fascist. Bush, Murkowski, Collins, Lamar Alexander etc are conservatives. The far right are useless tools except for votes.

Because his pro-American platform and issues trump ideological considerations.

D'uh.

I mean, this was well discussed DURING THE CAMPAIGN FOUR YEARS AGO.

Where were you? Under a rock? In prison?

There is no doubt Don isn’t a con. Hell dumb Joe Biden is more conservative than he is.

Why are the fake conservatives(far right silverbacks) in this group kissing up to him? Do they really believe that pleasing a far right base makes one conservative? No, it makes one authoritarian and fascist. Bush, Murkowski, Collins, Lamar Alexander etc are conservatives. The far right are useless tools except for votes.
“Trump is not a conservative”

Perhaps.

But he’s nonetheless pursing the same failed, wrongheaded rightwing agenda backed by real conservatives:

Reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted deregulation

Hateful, bigoted anti-immigration policy

Hateful, bigoted anti-gay and transgender policy

Hostile to privacy rights, due process rights, and voting rights

…just to name a few.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter whether Trump is a conservative or not.
its ANTI-ILLEGAL immigration dipshit....

If Trump isn't a conservative why have you leftist been losing your mind as for the past 3 years?

I'm a right of center conservative, not a lefty, get that far right nonsense off of my post, I don't do the "us vs them" bullcrap.

Of course you dumb arse. You're doing the us vs. them thing by posting this thread.

Forum List

Back