Trump is Losing the Suburbs that Propelled Him to Victory

I say Bulls**t. I live in the suburbs in a largely democrat state and I finally say my first biden/harris sign yesterday along the freeway. I have seen several thousand Trump signs but only one small biden sign, in democratic oregon. The polls are all lies.

Why would the Dems spend money putting up signs in Oregon. That's just like Trump putting up signs in Cali or NY....pointless.
You would never know this is Oregon by the number of Trump signs and hats you see everywhere.

I don't know what part of Oregon you are in but I was there a couple times last month.

First time was in Keiser. I shopped in the strip mall there and we ate at the In n Out. Then went to Woodburn and shopped at the mall there. I wore one of my anti trump tee shirts and my TRUMP SUCKS mask. I lost count of how many people complemented me on my shirt and mask. Several asked to take a photo of me and my mask. That whole weekend I didn't see one trump sign anywhere. I didn't see even one person with a trump hat or maga hat or anything in support of trump. I didn't see any Biden ones either. I did see signs for local politicians.

The second time was to the coast. We stayed in Lincoln City. We were there for nearly a week. In all the miles I drove to Lincoln City and all the miles I drove up and down the coast and inland, we saw 2 trump signs. One in support of trump. One in farming country in front of a barn was an anti trump sign. We were so surprised to see it we stopped to photograph it. In that whole time we were there we didn't see any trump hats or shirts. We did see one trump flag on a truck and one lady in a truck who saw me with my TRUMP SUCKS mask put on her pink pro trump 2020 mask. Everywhere we went, people loved my anti trump shirts and my TRUMP SUCKS mask. Many people asked to photograph my mask.

So your words about what you are experiencing in Oregon don't match up with my experiences there and I went to the red areas.
Come to Southern Oregon and you will see many Trump signs almost no biden sighs. In fact the 2 biden signs I saw were in california just south of the oregon border. I always wear my Trump hat and have had NO negative comments.

President Shit-For-Brains is a one election trick.

In 2016 Trump won 4 battleground states by less than 1%.

Biden will do better than Clinton. He has not suffered the 20-year campaign of character assassination that Clinton suffered - he is not hated like Clinton was.

Meanwhile, Trump will not do nearly as well as he did in 2016. Many of his 2016 voters didn't believe that he would get elected and only voted for him as a protest vote against Clinton. Many are disgusted by him now.

Finally, now that we've had 4 years of President Shit-for-Brains lots of people that didn't vote in 2016 and lots that voted for him are going to vote in 2020 just to get the idiot out of office.

He doesn't have a prayer. Middle-of-the-road Joe is gonna kick his ass!
you keep telling yourself this. it's like watching the die hard fan of a shitty team go against the super bowl winner with a bunch of hype and hope. you play around scenarios that will work in you own mind but far from reality and then get mad at the injustice of it all when life doesn't turn out as you foretold, in your own mind.

how many people were at bidens last event?
trumps?

do the math. people are tired of the democratic hate.

Trump is mentally incompetent and everyone knows it. So are his supporters.

Trump's 2016 victory was a fluke and probably the result of fraud.

His only hope for winning is by suppressing voters or some other election fraud. But he won't get away with it this time.

Trump is a spoiled brat and a loser that can't run a successful business much less run the government.

BTW - Biden's turnout is low only because Democrats have enough brains to not gather in large crowds during a pandemic. Trump's supporters are too stupid to stay away from large crowds. They'll pay for their stupidity.

It's no secret that democrats are intent on using the virus threat to ruin the economy in order to gain political power in the election but the (GOP) state senator whines about the President. Does anybody really think that a doddering old democrat who can't even put a sentence together is going to fix the economy? Somethin ain't right here and it's likely that the state senator's personal opinion doesn't match her hopeful constituency.

Here is my opinion:

Pennsylvania will go Biden ( Home State ),so Trump loses one State he barley won in 2016...

Then I believe Michigan will go to Biden with the Detroit vote sealing the deal...

Then I believe Trump will lose Arizona and Ohio while winning Wisconsin by a narrow margin...

So what does that mean?

Biden will win the Popular and Electoral College vote but by what Margin?

Well, at least your name is accurate.

Yeah, the fact remains that it is my opinion and you will scratch your head if I am correct...

I believe Biden will win both the Popular Vote and Electoral College...

I believe he will win the Popular vote by five million and will win the Electoral College in the low 300’s...

Does that mean I am rooting for this?

No seeing Harris is going to be President...

President Shit-For-Brains is a one election trick.

In 2016 Trump won 4 battleground states by less than 1%.

Biden will do better than Clinton. He has not suffered the 20-year campaign of character assassination that Clinton suffered - he is not hated like Clinton was.

Meanwhile, Trump will not do nearly as well as he did in 2016. Many of his 2016 voters didn't believe that he would get elected and only voted for him as a protest vote against Clinton. Many are disgusted by him now.

Finally, now that we've had 4 years of President Shit-for-Brains lots of people that didn't vote in 2016 and lots that voted for him are going to vote in 2020 just to get the idiot out of office.

He doesn't have a prayer. Middle-of-the-road Joe is gonna kick his ass!
you keep telling yourself this. it's like watching the die hard fan of a shitty team go against the super bowl winner with a bunch of hype and hope. you play around scenarios that will work in you own mind but far from reality and then get mad at the injustice of it all when life doesn't turn out as you foretold, in your own mind.

how many people were at bidens last event?
trumps?

do the math. people are tired of the democratic hate.

Trump is mentally incompetent and everyone knows it. So are his supporters.

Trump's 2016 victory was a fluke and probably the result of fraud.

His only hope for winning is by suppressing voters or some other election fraud. But he won't get away with it this time.

Trump is a spoiled brat and a loser that can't run a successful business much less run the government.

BTW - Biden's turnout is low only because Democrats have enough brains to not gather in large crowds during a pandemic. Trump's supporters are too stupid to stay away from large crowds. They'll pay for their stupidity.
Excuses excuses.

You are the one acting like an entitled dick.

Well yeah, probably cause he did nothing while said suburbs got raided by, “protestors.” I wouldn’t vote for someone who stood by and let that happen to me either.

Forum List

Back