Trump is Losing the Suburbs that Propelled Him to Victory

Yes they do. He kneels to BLM and shits on American people.

People also associate Biden with creepy behavior, the show cuties comes to mind. Biden is probably binge watching it right now, all that lush hair.

Biden's not a 6 times Chapter 11 filer.
He's not a pussy grabber.
He's not a rip-off merchant who doesn't pay his subcontractors
He's not a COVID-19 denier saying "things'll be okay".

He's a terrible choice for president, but still standards above Trumplethinskin....

I say Bulls**t. I live in the suburbs in a largely democrat state and I finally say my first biden/harris sign yesterday along the freeway. I have seen several thousand Trump signs but only one small biden sign, in democratic oregon. The polls are all lies.

Why would the Dems spend money putting up signs in Oregon. That's just like Trump putting up signs in Cali or NY....pointless.
You would never know this is Oregon by the number of Trump signs and hats you see everywhere.

Yes they do. He kneels to BLM and shits on American people.

People also associate Biden with creepy behavior, the show cuties comes to mind. Biden is probably binge watching it right now, all that lush hair.

Biden's not a 6 times Chapter 11 filer.
He's not a pussy grabber.
He's not a rip-off merchant who doesn't pay his subcontractors
He's not a COVID-19 denier saying "things'll be okay".

He's a terrible choice for president, but still standards above Trumplethinskin....

1) Not according to Tara.
2) Has Biden paid anyone but himself his whole life? Waste of tax payer money by the way.
3) Things are fine with the virus almost defeated. You can relax now.

Trump is stronger than he was in 2016 and Biden is weaker than Hillary was in 2016.

Get ready for a trump landslide.

The most anti American thing an American can do in these times is vote for Democrats who hate them.

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

You really think so? Like the suburbs are thinking what they really need more of is the inner city rioting, looting and arson that comes with democrat policy? Like their kids just aren’t subjected to enough BLM bullhorn in the face intimidation? Going to dinner with your family without being yelled at by democrat mobs causing a scene is somewhat lacking in their lives.

They want more of that and less jobs, less police and less harmony in their lives. So why not vote democrat. That’s what you think?

I say Bulls**t. I live in the suburbs in a largely democrat state and I finally say my first biden/harris sign yesterday along the freeway. I have seen several thousand Trump signs but only one small biden sign, in democratic oregon. The polls are all lies.

Why would the Dems spend money putting up signs in Oregon. That's just like Trump putting up signs in Cali or NY....pointless.
You would never know this is Oregon by the number of Trump signs and hats you see everywhere.

I don't know what part of Oregon you are in but I was there a couple times last month.

First time was in Keiser. I shopped in the strip mall there and we ate at the In n Out. Then went to Woodburn and shopped at the mall there. I wore one of my anti trump tee shirts and my TRUMP SUCKS mask. I lost count of how many people complemented me on my shirt and mask. Several asked to take a photo of me and my mask. That whole weekend I didn't see one trump sign anywhere. I didn't see even one person with a trump hat or maga hat or anything in support of trump. I didn't see any Biden ones either. I did see signs for local politicians.

The second time was to the coast. We stayed in Lincoln City. We were there for nearly a week. In all the miles I drove to Lincoln City and all the miles I drove up and down the coast and inland, we saw 2 trump signs. One in support of trump. One in farming country in front of a barn was an anti trump sign. We were so surprised to see it we stopped to photograph it. In that whole time we were there we didn't see any trump hats or shirts. We did see one trump flag on a truck and one lady in a truck who saw me with my TRUMP SUCKS mask put on her pink pro trump 2020 mask. Everywhere we went, people loved my anti trump shirts and my TRUMP SUCKS mask. Many people asked to photograph my mask.

So your words about what you are experiencing in Oregon don't match up with my experiences there and I went to the red areas.

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

1600747472863.png

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms.
You really think so?

Yes. Why you guys don't is really quite baffling.
What’s baffling about it? Why would a person who has worked so hard for their family to get them to a low crime peaceful place to live vote for the party threatening you with more rioting if you don’t vote for them? And on top of that telling you they want the police eliminated so they can come to your house. Why would they vote for that?

What’s baffling about it? Why would a person who has worked so hard for their family to get them to a low crime peaceful place to live vote for the party threatening you with more rioting if you don’t vote for them? And on top of that telling you they want the police eliminated so they can come to your house. Why would they vote for that?

Nowhere...absolutely nowhere...has any member of the Dem party with any authority championed rioters. It fits your purpose to think that all these rioters are Dem voters. I'd be surprised if any of them vote at all.

Nowhere...absolutely nowhere...has any member of the Dem party with any authority championed rioters. It fits your purpose to think that all these rioters are Dem voters. I'd be surprised if any of them vote at all.

Sure they have. All the mayors and Governors of those states are Dems.

The Mayors told their police Departments to stand down and then stood back and watched looters loot and arsonists burn building to the ground. Then they called for help from surrounding municipalities and got told to pound sand. No other police departments would go in so their boys could be thrown under the bus.

They also called Trump a Facist when he sent Fed Agents in to protect Fed Buildings.

I'd say they championed the rioters in a big way. Imbeciles one and all.

Here is my opinion:

Pennsylvania will go Biden ( Home State ),so Trump loses one State he barley won in 2016...

Then I believe Michigan will go to Biden with the Detroit vote sealing the deal...

Then I believe Trump will lose Arizona and Ohio while winning Wisconsin by a narrow margin...

So what does that mean?

Biden will win the Popular and Electoral College vote but by what Margin?

Well, at least your name is accurate.

President Shit-For-Brains is a one election trick.

In 2016 Trump won 4 battleground states by less than 1%.

Biden will do better than Clinton. He has not suffered the 20-year campaign of character assassination that Clinton suffered - he is not hated like Clinton was.

Meanwhile, Trump will not do nearly as well as he did in 2016. Many of his 2016 voters didn't believe that he would get elected and only voted for him as a protest vote against Clinton. Many are disgusted by him now.

Finally, now that we've had 4 years of President Shit-for-Brains lots of people that didn't vote in 2016 and lots that voted for him are going to vote in 2020 just to get the idiot out of office.

He doesn't have a prayer. Middle-of-the-road Joe is gonna kick his ass!

President Shit-For-Brains is a one election trick.

In 2016 Trump won 4 battleground states by less than 1%.

Biden will do better than Clinton. He has not suffered the 20-year campaign of character assassination that Clinton suffered - he is not hated like Clinton was.

Meanwhile, Trump will not do nearly as well as he did in 2016. Many of his 2016 voters didn't believe that he would get elected and only voted for him as a protest vote against Clinton. Many are disgusted by him now.

Finally, now that we've had 4 years of President Shit-for-Brains lots of people that didn't vote in 2016 and lots that voted for him are going to vote in 2020 just to get the idiot out of office.

He doesn't have a prayer. Middle-of-the-road Joe is gonna kick his ass!
you keep telling yourself this. it's like watching the die hard fan of a shitty team go against the super bowl winner with a bunch of hype and hope. you play around scenarios that will work in you own mind but far from reality and then get mad at the injustice of it all when life doesn't turn out as you foretold, in your own mind.

how many people were at bidens last event?
trumps?

do the math. people are tired of the democratic hate.

Forum List

Back