Trump is Losing the Suburbs that Propelled Him to Victory

It would be a huge mistake if people vote to have Antifa run our country.
They will turn our country into another Venezuela.
Why are people so dumb?
The same reason that Californians vote for people that make them want to leave, due to outrageous taxes and a homeless epidemic, etc. However, when they move to somewhere like Texas they vote for the same kinds of people.

Leftism is a cancer that will destroy humanity.

"Leftism will destroy humanity" :confused-84:
Maybe you should save yourself a little time and jump in a hole? :D

abandon-thread.gif
Marxism has murdered more people last century than any other ideology.

So yes, it has and is destroying us.

Says ye who has adhered to a Strongman/ Autocrat/ Fascist
Weird :oops:

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Yeah, in the suburbs that Tax lives in Burning Looting and Murder turns out to be appreciated.

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Yeah, in the suburbs that Tax lives in Burning Looting and Murder turns out to be appreciated.

Your disconnect is that you think people equate voting for Biden with looting and rioting. They don’t

I say Bulls**t. I live in the suburbs in a largely democrat state and I finally say my first biden/harris sign yesterday along the freeway. I have seen several thousand Trump signs but only one small biden sign, in democratic oregon. The polls are all lies.

If the "suburbs" (what a delicious euphemism!) vote for the Dems, it is 100% correct that we Trump supporters will be in for a "rude awakening."

And if the Dems get the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial branches, those Dem voters in the "suburbs" will also be in for a "rude awakening" during the next four years.

As they say, Hades is realizing the truth too late!

Your disconnect is that you think people equate voting for Biden with looting and rioting. They don’t

I think it is quite clear enough, which side aligns with looting and rioting, and which side does not.

Biden is now on record as supporting, or at least threatening, rioting in the case that Trump succeeds in getting a new Supreme Court justice seated in a timely manner. Whatever disconnect you might have claimed up to a few days ago, between support for Biden, and support for rioting, he has now destroyed..

Liberals on a dose of lunacy to protect Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s seat: Devine

Good, bendog. WI will go Red, I think, but I think the others with AZ, NV, PA, and MI are likely.

It's going to be a great night for the Blue.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something similar to the historic House flip in 2018.
Intelligent folks have seen enough of the Orange Psychopath.

Tsunami2020.jpg
Historic House flip in 2018? Dims picked up a few more than the avg for a midterm.

And they lost 2 seats in the Senate instead of the usual 2-3 seat pick up.

Your "Blue Wave" didn't amount to a popcorn fart.

The Parser, the Dems will have pushed the NPV through the necessary states in time for 2024. Since the Dems almost always get the popular vote, the EC will reflect that with NPV.

One guy's opinion about what he thinks is going on in one district translates to Trump losing "the suburbs"????????????

Talk about a stretch.
Hey, look pal, we live in the suburbs. We want higher taxes. We want to hand over our guns. We want to defund our police. We are bored, and want to see our neighborhood burn.

Get with the program. We don't need money, morality, or order.

Geez, don't you have Americans you can go silence???

If the "suburbs" (what a delicious euphemism!) vote for the Dems, it is 100% correct that we Trump supporters will be in for a "rude awakening."

And if the Dems get the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial branches, those Dem voters in the "suburbs" will also be in for a "rude awakening" during the next four years.

As they say, Hades is realizing the truth too late!
Thats an awfully big If you got there.

Still holding on to the dream are we? The only way Crazy Joe will win is through fraud. Americans are not stupid. The ones that are don't count. A vote for Creepy Joe should get one deported 200 miles West of San Francisco and only allowed to take their chains with them.

Last edited:
The Ds in the suburbs have zero to worry about.
If a D, living in a district that voted for Dementia Joe, shoots a "protestor", the media will ignore it.

May we please wait until after the first debate before giving the Presidency to a dead guy controlled by brain dead people?

Thank you

Yes they do. He kneels to BLM and shits on American people.

People also associate Biden with creepy behavior, the show cuties comes to mind. Biden is probably binge watching it right now, all that lush hair.

Lol only Suburb you winning is the 20 to 30 year old living in their mamas house still. You dems going to cry and explode like you have every single election a republican has won since Bush. And I am going to be very entertained by it AGAIN.

I say Bulls**t. I live in the suburbs in a largely democrat state and I finally say my first biden/harris sign yesterday along the freeway. I have seen several thousand Trump signs but only one small biden sign, in democratic oregon. The polls are all lies.

Why would the Dems spend money putting up signs in Oregon. That's just like Trump putting up signs in Cali or NY....pointless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back