Trump is Losing the Suburbs that Propelled Him to Victory

The only 'surprise' Trump-supporters will get after the election is if a hoard of Democrat lawyers do not attempt to hijack the election and delay long enough for the Democrats to manufacture enough mail-in votes to overcome the reported vote Deficit they need to win the Presidency.

Conspiracy theories won’t win you the election
neither will vague research studies with no point of reference for their data.

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Yep, we've seen this slide for many months now with suburban independents. And how about those "suburban housewives". They're really gonna LOVE Donald and Republicans ramming through an activist judge who wants to kill the ACA and a woman's right to choose. :rolleyes:
No we haven’t.

Missed my link eh? :)

trump losing support with independents

That's not a link, it's just a Google search. And it brought up the NY Times, Watchington Compost, Newsweek, the who's who of leftist propaganda

It included thousands of sources rated unbiased (center) to center right.
But no, you probably won't find anything from Gateway Pundit, DailyCaller or Breitbart in their anywhere. ;)

Gotcha. So if you make a stupid statement then I can give you a link to a Google search and it's up to you to figure out which link establishes my point.

You are a turd, I'll give you that one for your choice of avatar

Yes - Choose your source is an excellent debate tactic. You should learn a few of those since you trash all the sources that don't simply repeat Donald's lies. ;)

You're just vomiting Democrat dogma now. Booorrriinnnngggggg

Guess next time I'll have to find something from Gateway Pundit or RT to prove my point. :laughing0301:

The suburbs are revolting against Trump.

I guess no one is buying his scare tactics about black and brown people coming in to destroy them, take their stuff and rape their daughters eh?
The college educated tend to be just a tad smarter than that.

(do yourself a favor and pretend you didn’t see this scary post.)

Hold on a minute...are you saying that black and brown people AREN’T destroying communities, taking their stuff and raping their daughters at a much higher rate than whites and Asians are?

People in the suburbs are not stupid....and Slow Joe keeps making incredible gaffes

Fox News: Biden says 200 million people have died from COVID-19 as campaign gaffes continue.

It would be a huge mistake if people vote to have Antifa run our country.
They will turn our country into another Venezuela.
Why are people so dumb?
The same reason that Californians vote for people that make them want to leave, due to outrageous taxes and a homeless epidemic, etc. However, when they move to somewhere like Texas they vote for the same kinds of people.

Leftism is a cancer that will destroy humanity.

The suburbs are revolting against Trump.

I agree, but imo any lead in the 'burbs is largely up to challenge. but if Biden/Harris win:
Ak, NC, Ohio, Pa, Fla, and Wis are all states the gop has to defend in the senate in 2022. A corvid vaccine and positive growth? Is the gop suddenly going to be the party of educ and healthcare after Trump? I don't think that will happen for awhile

If Biden/Harris are up for reelection in 2024, the dems defend 21or22 seats, and the gop about 10

Good, bendog. WI will go Red, I think, but I think the others with AZ, NV, PA, and MI are likely.

It's going to be a great night for the Blue.

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

that's why he's saying that black people are going to kill every white person in the suburbs.

Good, bendog. WI will go Red, I think, but I think the others with AZ, NV, PA, and MI are likely.

It's going to be a great night for the Blue.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something similar to the historic House flip in 2018.
Intelligent folks have seen enough of the Orange Psychopath.

Tsunami2020.jpg

ANTIFA is the brown shirt, jackbooted, enforcers of the fascist liberal arm of the DNC. What Biden and Harris don’t understand, maybe they do, is that they control the narrative not the DNC.

"Fascist Liberal"

:auiqs.jpg:

Here is my opinion:

Pennsylvania will go Biden ( Home State ),so Trump loses one State he barley won in 2016...

Then I believe Michigan will go to Biden with the Detroit vote sealing the deal...

Then I believe Trump will lose Arizona and Ohio while winning Wisconsin by a narrow margin...

So what does that mean?

Biden will win the Popular and Electoral College vote but by what Margin?

Whhhooooaaaaaa. A Democrat predicting a Democrat victory. Crap, this is over for real

I am not a Democrat and those that know me know I am a fence sitter that does not root for either side...

ROFLMFAO

Why are people so dumb?
The same reason that Californians vote for people that make them want to leave, due to outrageous taxes and a homeless epidemic, etc. However, when they move to somewhere like Texas they vote for the same kinds of people.

"Leftism will destroy humanity" :confused-84:
Maybe you should save yourself a little time and jump in a hole? :D

abandon-thread.gif

People in the suburbs are not stupid....

You might be the exception ;)
People in the suburbs are not stupid....

You might be the exception ;)

I never said I live in the burbs did I?

Do not edit my posts, I understand why you did though, 200 million? Roflmao

Now wise up, boy or don't bother me again

Cripes you're fckn stupid and easy prey

When you get tired of TRUTH - Put me on ignore.
Truth is rather addicting after all.
Obviously you've developed an immunity.

Why are people so dumb?

"Leftism will destroy humanity" :confused-84:
Maybe you should save yourself a little time and jump in a hole? :D

abandon-thread.gif
Marxism has murdered more people last century than any other ideology.

So yes, it has and is destroying us.

Forum List

Back