Trump is Losing the Suburbs that Propelled Him to Victory

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Yep, we've seen this slide for many months now with suburban independents. And how about those "suburban housewives". They're really gonna LOVE Donald and Republicans ramming through an activist judge who wants to kill the ACA and a woman's right to choose. :rolleyes:
No we haven’t.

Missed my link eh? :)

trump losing support with independents
god damn you're an idiot.

You hated my Google search which gave you 905,000 sources to choose from.
That makes you the idiot :)

another anonymous LOOK TRUMP SUCKS post.

And from an OP from whom I usually expect much better.

I have to wonder if this is a very poor attempt at either sarcasm or trolling.
Trolling more than likely.

I don't know, Don't Taz Me Bro is pretty hit or miss. He writes a few good posts and a lot of dumb ones. I wouldn't say he has any consistent pattern of quality, just the occasional coherent, rational post
the AP post itself is pretty "news looking" but the entire basis of it is unknown research.

was this pelosi and schurmer giving their opinion? what is the basis for this thought process? it isn't there, so it's widely subjective. but it's also something i look for when i read news anymore. when you do this crap, you're hiding something.

why hiding?

I think you're confused. Did you reply to the wrong poster?
don't think so - just saying this is an AP story and not like he pulled it off Occupy Democrats or something.

however, the glaring omission of details on who did this study is pretty huge.

So what were you lecturing me about then since we didn't disagree on anything? I said Don't Taz Me is pretty hit or miss, mostly miss. I didn't argue for the story
i was just indicating this wouldn't be a "miss" to be because AP was the source. *usually* a good one. i simply disagreed with the premise of the story and said why.

but since you seem to want to argue - feel free. just go on without me.

You're losing even your own team members. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

According to Democrats for months Trump has lost blacks, Latinos, women, Asians, the cities, the suburbs, the homeless vote, and its going to be another 'landslide' .

The only 'surprise' Trump-supporters will get after the election is if a hoard of Democrat lawyers do not attempt to hijack the election and delay long enough for the Democrats to manufacture enough mail-in votes to overcome the reported vote Deficit they need to win the Presidency.

Yep, we've seen this slide for many months now with suburban independents. And how about those "suburban housewives". They're really gonna LOVE Donald and Republicans ramming through an activist judge who wants to kill the ACA and a woman's right to choose. :rolleyes:
No we haven’t.

That's not a link, it's just a Google search. And it brought up the NY Times, Watchington Compost, Newsweek, the who's who of leftist propaganda

It included thousands of sources rated unbiased (center) to center right.
But no, you probably won't find anything from Gateway Pundit, DailyCaller or Breitbart in their anywhere. ;)

I don't know, Don't Taz Me Bro is pretty hit or miss. He writes a few good posts and a lot of dumb ones. I wouldn't say he has any consistent pattern of quality, just the occasional coherent, rational post
the AP post itself is pretty "news looking" but the entire basis of it is unknown research.

was this pelosi and schurmer giving their opinion? what is the basis for this thought process? it isn't there, so it's widely subjective. but it's also something i look for when i read news anymore. when you do this crap, you're hiding something.

why hiding?

don't think so - just saying this is an AP story and not like he pulled it off Occupy Democrats or something.

So what were you lecturing me about then since we didn't disagree on anything? I said Don't Taz Me is pretty hit or miss, mostly miss. I didn't argue for the story
i was just indicating this wouldn't be a "miss" to be because AP was the source. *usually* a good one. i simply disagreed with the premise of the story and said why.

You said to me "when you do this crap, you're hiding something. why hiding?"

I just asked you what you were talking about. I even suggested you just were confused over which poster you were responding to, which did seem to end up being the case since we didn't disagree on anything. You could have just said your bad instead of acting like a dick about it and saying " since you seem to want to argue - feel free. just go on without me."

Note this is the first post I said anything negative to you. I just quoted two you were rude to me without any apparent reason other than misunderstanding on your part. Which is fine, but you could just say that

The suburbs are revolting against Trump.

I guess no one is buying his scare tactics about black and brown people coming in to destroy them, take their stuff and rape their daughters eh?
The college educated tend to be just a tad smarter than that.

Yep. What they are scared of, is some pool boy diddling hypocrite evangelical, telling those suburban women how to live their lives.

And if they thought those suburban women were motivated in 2018, they are going to be shocked in another 6 weeks.

What those stupid far right radical extremists don't realize is that you don't tick off women. You don't put our rights in jeopardy.

Women are the majority in this nation.

The last thing any politician should ever want to do is tick off us women.

The next thing we will probably start seeing is for cries to repeal the 19th Amendment.

Yeah, when those progs show up in the Subs like they did in NY, those independents(Spineless fucks) sway in the direction of the Demoncraps? Only stupid people and progs believe that shit.

It would be a huge mistake if people vote to have Antifa run our country.
They will turn our country into another Venezuela.
Why are people so dumb?

This country has been run by anti-fascists for a very, very long time. 2016 was the first and last time a fascist was elected to the Presidency.
You only proved that you don't know what fascism is, moron.
Most lefty loons think everyone is fooled by their moronic gaslighting.

why hiding?

I just asked you what you were talking about. I even suggested you just were confused over which poster you were responding to, which did seem to end up being the case since we didn't disagree on anything. You could have just said your bad instead of acting like a dick about it and saying " since you seem to want to argue - feel free. just go on without me."

Note this is the first post I said anything negative to you. I just quoted two you were rude to me without any apparent reason other than misunderstanding on your part. Which is fine, but you could just say that
"you" in that instance would be the AP for hiding the info THAT I WAS REFERRING TO.

not you.
not the OP
but the AP for doing this hidden "research" party.

so no - it was not a misunderstanding on my part. now if you wish to continue to argue, go on without me.

No we haven’t.

That's not a link, it's just a Google search. And it brought up the NY Times, Watchington Compost, Newsweek, the who's who of leftist propaganda

But no, you probably won't find anything from Gateway Pundit, DailyCaller or Breitbart in their anywhere. ;)

Gotcha. So if you make a stupid statement then I can give you a link to a Google search and it's up to you to figure out which link establishes my point.

You are a turd, I'll give you that one for your choice of avatar

why hiding?

"you" in that instance would be the AP for hiding the info THAT I WAS REFERRING TO.

not you.
not the OP

so no - it was not a misunderstanding on my part. now if you wish to continue to argue, go on without me.

So you meant this to the AP as well? "when you do this crap, you're hiding something. why hiding?"

Here is my opinion:

Pennsylvania will go Biden ( Home State ),so Trump loses one State he barley won in 2016...

Then I believe Michigan will go to Biden with the Detroit vote sealing the deal...

Then I believe Trump will lose Arizona and Ohio while winning Wisconsin by a narrow margin...

So what does that mean?

Biden will win the Popular and Electoral College vote but by what Margin?

why hiding?

not you.
not the OP

So you meant this to the AP as well? "when you do this crap, you're hiding something. why hiding?"
yes.

Here it's gonna be really close. Alot more Biden signs than I thought I'd see. It seems evenly split here. Last election was mostly trump signs. Wierd

why hiding?

not you.
not the OP

yes.

Yeah, sure

No we haven’t.

Gotcha. So if you make a stupid statement then I can give you a link to a Google search and it's up to you to figure out which link establishes my point.

Yes - Choose your source is an excellent debate tactic. You should learn a few of those since you trash all the sources that don't simply repeat Donald's lies. ;)

Here is my opinion:

Pennsylvania will go Biden ( Home State ),so Trump loses one State he barley won in 2016...

Then I believe Michigan will go to Biden with the Detroit vote sealing the deal...

Then I believe Trump will lose Arizona and Ohio while winning Wisconsin by a narrow margin...

So what does that mean?

Biden will win the Popular and Electoral College vote but by what Margin?

Whhhooooaaaaaa. A Democrat predicting a Democrat victory. Crap, this is over for real

The only 'surprise' Trump-supporters will get after the election is if a hoard of Democrat lawyers do not attempt to hijack the election and delay long enough for the Democrats to manufacture enough mail-in votes to overcome the reported vote Deficit they need to win the Presidency.

Conspiracy theories won’t win you the election

why hiding?

not you.
not the OP

yes.

Yeah, sure
think what you want. since i have no idea what *you* could have been hiding i could not have been referencing you but simply reinforcing my own opinion on the AP article being crap.

have a day.

No we haven’t.

Yes - Choose your source is an excellent debate tactic. You should learn a few of those since you trash all the sources that don't simply repeat Donald's lies. ;)

You're just vomiting Democrat dogma now. Booorrriinnnngggggg

New Topics

Forum List

Back