Trump is Losing the Suburbs that Propelled Him to Victory

It would be a huge mistake if people vote to have Antifa run our country.
They will turn our country into another Venezuela.
Why are people so dumb?

This country has been run by anti-fascists for a very, very long time. 2016 was the first and last time a fascist was elected to the Presidency.

Fascist, a big word for a little boy intellectually.

Just more hate leftist propaganda

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Yep, we've seen this slide for many months now with suburban independents. And how about those "suburban housewives". They're really gonna LOVE Donald and Republicans ramming through an activist judge who wants to kill the ACA and a woman's right to choose. :rolleyes:
No we haven’t.

Missed my link eh? :)

trump losing support with independents

another anonymous LOOK TRUMP SUCKS post.

And from an OP from whom I usually expect much better.

I have to wonder if this is a very poor attempt at either sarcasm or trolling.
Trolling more than likely.

I don't know, Don't Taz Me Bro is pretty hit or miss. He writes a few good posts and a lot of dumb ones. I wouldn't say he has any consistent pattern of quality, just the occasional coherent, rational post

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Biden will get smoked just like a big doobie.

Yep, we've seen this slide for many months now with suburban independents. And how about those "suburban housewives". They're really gonna LOVE Donald and Republicans ramming through an activist judge who wants to kill the ACA and a woman's right to choose. :rolleyes:
No we haven’t.

That's not a link, it's just a Google search. And it brought up the NY Times, Watchington Compost, Newsweek, the who's who of leftist propaganda

I don't know, Don't Taz Me Bro is pretty hit or miss. He writes a few good posts and a lot of dumb ones. I wouldn't say he has any consistent pattern of quality, just the occasional coherent, rational post
His posts are bi polar. So most likely just to cause a reaction. That’s why I say trolling.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

His posts are bi polar. So most likely just to cause a reaction. That’s why I say trolling.

Well stated. That does seem to be his goal

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It would be a huge mistake if people vote to have Antifa run our country.
They will turn our country into another Venezuela.
Why are people so dumb?

This country has been run by anti-fascists for a very, very long time. 2016 was the first and last time a fascist was elected to the Presidency.
You only proved that you don't know what fascism is, moron.

the AP post itself is pretty "news looking" but the entire basis of it is unknown research.

was this pelosi and schurmer giving their opinion? what is the basis for this thought process? it isn't there, so it's widely subjective. but it's also something i look for when i read news anymore. when you do this crap, you're hiding something.

why hiding?

No we haven’t.

god damn you're an idiot.

One guy's opinion about what he thinks is going on in one district translates to Trump losing "the suburbs"????????????

Talk about a stretch.
kills me all this is around unidentified "research".

so fucking sick and tired of opinion pieces masquerading as news.

The numbers show you to be a fool. Choose your own source.

You didn't post any numbers, moron.
he's an idiot troll looking for a pacifier.

the AP post itself is pretty "news looking" but the entire basis of it is unknown research.

was this pelosi and schurmer giving their opinion? what is the basis for this thought process? it isn't there, so it's widely subjective. but it's also something i look for when i read news anymore. when you do this crap, you're hiding something.

why hiding?

I think you're confused. Did you reply to the wrong poster?

why hiding?
This wasn't hidden
Is it true that Donald Trump cannot secure a loan from a US BANK?
6 Answers

Barbara Taylor

, former Realtor, Investor, Property Managet at Carolina Classic Properties
Answered December 4, 2019 · Author has 1.7K answers and 2M answer views

It has been true for decades that Trump can't borrow money in the US, that is for all of his career that his father wasn't backing him and then bailing him out, and it was widely publicized at the time.
It’s in court and other public records for anyone with the time to see that Trump has always been financially irresponsible, deceptive, incompetent, and fraudulent.
When he did still have properties, his bankers put him on an allowance for his living expenses and didn't let him control anything.
4 major bankruptcies and 2 others and thousands of law suits by stiffed clients, customers, contractors
Continue Reading

For the life of me I cannot see how or why people out in the burbs or rural America are not going to support Trump given the alternative. Maybe they do not realize the impact this election could have for the next couple of decades, because the next president could fill 2 or 3 SCOTUS seats and that is huge. IMHO, i that president is Biden then this country would see a left-leaning court and a Senate without a filibuster, meaning the Far Left can and will do anything they want to. Biden isn't going to stand up to them, assuming he stays in office that long, and neither will Pelosi or Schumer.

why hiding?

don't think so - just saying this is an AP story and not like he pulled it off Occupy Democrats or something.

however, the glaring omission of details on who did this study is pretty huge.

I live in a suburb. It used to be a conservative pocket in a sea of liberal.

That started to change in the bush boy years.

Now, the suburb I live in has elected a democratic mayor and city counsel. All of the people who represent me are democrats on the state level.

trump has pretty much solidified everyone hating him here in the suburb I live. There are no trump signs here. I don't see any trump bumper stickers either. All my friends here who used to be republicans have now joined me as an Independent.

I own a house in a very deep red area of my state. trump signs covered everyone's front yards. Tall public trump signs in the middle of one town.

That was 2016.

Today in 2020, not one trump sign. When I go to my house there I get complement after complement on how people just love my "TRUMP SUCKS" face masks and my anti trump tee shirts. Many have asked where they too can get one.

Things are changing at least here in my state. I don't know what is happening in red areas of other states but here, it's turning blue.

why hiding?

don't think so - just saying this is an AP story and not like he pulled it off Occupy Democrats or something.

So what were you lecturing me about then since we didn't disagree on anything? I said Don't Taz Me is pretty hit or miss, mostly miss. I didn't argue for the story

why hiding?

So what were you lecturing me about then since we didn't disagree on anything? I said Don't Taz Me is pretty hit or miss, mostly miss. I didn't argue for the story
i was just indicating this wouldn't be a "miss" to be because AP was the source. *usually* a good one. i simply disagreed with the premise of the story and said why.

but since you seem to want to argue - feel free. just go on without me.

Forum List

Back