Trump is Losing the Suburbs that Propelled Him to Victory

The suburbs are revolting against Trump.

I guess no one is buying his scare tactics about black and brown people coming in to destroy them, take their stuff and rape their daughters eh?
The college educated tend to be just a tad smarter than that.

Yep. What they are scared of, is some pool boy diddling hypocrite evangelical, telling those suburban women how to live their lives.

And if they thought those suburban women were motivated in 2018, they are going to be shocked in another 6 weeks.

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Yep, we've seen this slide for many months now with suburban independents. And how about those "suburban housewives". They're really gonna LOVE Donald and Republicans ramming through an activist judge who wants to kill the ACA and a woman's right to choose. :rolleyes:

You got this. It's in the bag. You can relax now

Nobody said that - EVER. We're on our toes pal .. ready to vote early and submit millions of stolen ballots! :auiqs.jpg:

Suburban support for the Republicans is continuing to slide just as it did during the 2018 midterms. Trump supporters are in for a very rude awakening on Election Day

“It hasn’t ebbed. It’s crashed,” said Lehner, who is not seeking reelection in the district of working-class and white-collar communities the president won comfortably four years ago. “He is really doing poorly among independents.”

Are you an anarchist?

Bullshit.

Great! Let's vote for a party whose platform includes exporting inner-city decay out into the suburbs, and see if the old adage is true:

"People get the kind of government they deserve."

When I saw this.....I KNEW the Left was toast this November, maybe for decades....
(not my role model or hero, just came across this randomly as it was linked in a video for a popular Conservative YouTube personality)
But it points out the insanity of the Left nicely and how so many on the Left are ditching Democrats.

I'm a Lesbian Woman, and I'm Leaving The Left

It is good that all these stupid Moon Bats believe things like this. That will make the liberal tears that are shed on election night after the Trump landslide all that much sweeter.

It would be a huge mistake if people vote to have Antifa run our country.
They will turn our country into another Venezuela.
Why are people so dumb?

You forgot to mention Soros

God Bless George Soros - He just sold me a thousand beautifully counterfeited Chinese ballots for 50 cents each. Bought another 300 from some kid on a Big Wheel going mailbox to mailbox here in my neighborhood and 200 more from my mailman for two bits a pop! :laugh:

Last edited:

Yep, we've seen this slide for many months now with suburban independents. And how about those "suburban housewives". They're really gonna LOVE Donald and Republicans ramming through an activist judge who wants to kill the ACA and a woman's right to choose. :rolleyes:

Nobody said that - EVER. We're on our toes pal .. ready to vote early and submit millions of stolen ballots! :auiqs.jpg:

You seem very self assured. Deservedly so. You got this, it's in the bag

You seem very self assured. Deservedly so. You got this, it's in the bag

Good point.....

They proclaim daily how Trump is done.........

Yet Post 1000 new "Orange Man Bad" posts per day....and how he's "Sure to lose in November"
You'd think they would just go find a quiet beach and relax wouldn't you?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
another anonymous LOOK TRUMP SUCKS post.

And from an OP from whom I usually expect much better.

I have to wonder if this is a very poor attempt at either sarcasm or trolling.
i'm not going to slam them for the post. AP is usually a good resource. but lately i do see a lot of this type of shit in there.

you don't say "according to a study" without identifying it. you just don't. i learned this in college in 1987.

No we haven’t.

New Topics

Forum List

Back