Trump is losing badly and getting desperate

Polls show that Trump is losing in the crucial swing states, with only 5 weeks to go before the November election. In 2016, he won most of them in his upset over Hillary Clinton.
His “crooked Hillary, send her to jail” mantra will not work this time, and his Russian friends have yet to provide sticky mud against Biden.
His promise to release his tax returns in 2016 will haunt him BIG this time around. His stupid verbiage about the COVID-19 “problem” being minor is not going away soon.

Trump’s back is against the wall, and he’s desperate. What will he do? He’s unpredictable (other than embarrassing tweets), so it will be interesting to see what he does to deflect away from his stupidity and self-centered activities.

Yeah, unless Biden seriously flubs these debates and makes some of his supporters reconsider, Trump is FUBARed. Incumbents don't poll this badly and get reelected.

Never underestimate Trump.

I'm waiting for the fat lady to sing.

First we have to find the fat lady.
It is impossible to underestimate Trump. Just when you think he can't go any lower, he finds a way.

Absolutely correct!

My candidate is toast.

What with COVOD-19, the income tax revelations from that "news"paper, the books written by disloyal aides and family members, and another sexual assault accusation that suddenly surfaced, and the whole vote-by-mail debacle, there is NO way that he can win, especially since the media have done a wonderful job in convincing the current majority ethnicity that they should be filled with guilt.

If there is any cold comfort for us on the losing side, it is the fact that some of the people who vote for the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and the Honorable Kamala D. Harris will come to rue the day that they did so.
That's absolutely hilarious. Talk about backward thinking. LOL!! And so very, very ironic.

Nearly ALL of the above are within the Margin of Error and New Hampshire and Nevada are not even considered Swing States both have been basically voting Democrat for some time.

Also with the EXCEPTION of Minnesota Biden is under 50% in ALL of them and as I said nearly ALL of them are within the Margin of Error and so those polls are meaningless. In 2016 the polls from ALL those States showed Hillary with larger leads than Biden and ALL OUTSIDE the Margin of Error and what happened was that The Donald won in ALL those States EXCEPT New Hampshire and Nevada because as I already said they have been voting Democrat for some time already.
You have a good point about the value of polls when it comes to actual voting. Many Clinton supporters did not actually vote; they may have thought that she would win anyway.
This time around, it may be very different. The non-Trumpsters are energized and will more likely vote, including the old fashioned Republicans who are disgusted with Trump’s antics and anti-NATO and anti-WHO stances.
The dems that didn't vote in 2016 are on the rolls this time and can't wait to vote. Can you say President Joe Biden? Wow!
And the exact opposite is going to happen. You lemmings never learn do you?

Absolutely correct!

My candidate is toast.

What with COVOD-19, the income tax revelations from that "news"paper, the books written by disloyal aides and family members, another sexual assault accusation that suddenly surfaced, and the whole vote-by-mail debacle, there is NO way that he can win, especially since the media have done a wonderful job in convincing the current majority ethnicity that they should be filled with guilt.

If there is any cold comfort for us on the losing side, it is the fact that some of the people who vote for the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and the Honorable Kamala D. Harris will come to rue the day that they did so.

The same media that has been working day and night to convince us that Biden is on his death bed riddled with dementia...?

Polls show that Trump is losing in the crucial swing states, with only 5 weeks to go before the November election. In 2016, he won most of them in his upset over Hillary Clinton.
His “crooked Hillary, send her to jail” mantra will not work this time, and his Russian friends have yet to provide sticky mud against Biden.
His promise to release his tax returns in 2016 will haunt him BIG this time around. His stupid verbiage about the COVID-19 “problem” being minor is not going away soon.

Trump’s back is against the wall, and he’s desperate. What will he do? He’s unpredictable (other than embarrassing tweets), so it will be interesting to see what he does to deflect away from his stupidity and self-centered activities.

Yeah, unless Biden seriously flubs these debates and makes some of his supporters reconsider, Trump is FUBARed. Incumbents don't poll this badly and get reelected.

Yeah, hillary sure has done a great job.....oh, wait...

Nearly ALL of the above are within the Margin of Error and New Hampshire and Nevada are not even considered Swing States both have been basically voting Democrat for some time.

Also with the EXCEPTION of Minnesota Biden is under 50% in ALL of them and as I said nearly ALL of them are within the Margin of Error and so those polls are meaningless. In 2016 the polls from ALL those States showed Hillary with larger leads than Biden and ALL OUTSIDE the Margin of Error and what happened was that The Donald won in ALL those States EXCEPT New Hampshire and Nevada because as I already said they have been voting Democrat for some time already.
You have a good point about the value of polls when it comes to actual voting. Many Clinton supporters did not actually vote; they may have thought that she would win anyway.
This time around, it may be very different. The non-Trumpsters are energized and will more likely vote, including the old fashioned Republicans who are disgusted with Trump’s antics and anti-NATO and anti-WHO stances.
The dems that didn't vote in 2016 are on the rolls this time and can't wait to vote. Can you say President Joe Biden? Wow!
Wishful thinking Ding Dong.
Well I will be here after Sniff goes down in flames but I doubt you will.
What the hell does that mean? You people don't have the common sense God gave you.

What the hell does that mean? You people don't have the common sense God gave you.
It means your idiot goober Sniff.....Sleepy Joe...the international felon....will lose wacko.

The Dems that voted for Trump 2016 are still on the and can't wait to vote. Wow!

I don't think you can know that. There are so many differences between 2016 and 2020.

Hillary Clinton isn't his opponent.
Much as he tries he can't gin up the hate against Boring Biden that he could against Clinton.
Attempts to put a spotlight on the (yet to be substantiated) "criminal activities" of Hunter in Ukraine hasn't gained legs.
Trump is no longer an outsider.
Trump now has a record to run on.

And you are the ones who have no common sense. As atheists God never stopped by to drop any off

Since Trump accuses others of doing what he has done, I think Biden should call Trump's bluff and agree to a mutual blood test.
Trump already agreed to do everything he is asking sleepy Joe to do... Your a little slow just like Joe..
So Trump will take a blood test even if Biden doesn't?

Nope!

Biden should call his bluff.

It means your idiot goober Sniff.....Sleepy Joe...the international felon....will lose wacko.
You people are like a cult. You believe anything Drumph says. He's nothing more than a conman, and he has conned you. You need to wake up.

It'll be interesting to see which of our resident LWNJs go silent after Biden gets destroyed trying to debate tonight.
My prediction is 30% go silent and 70% outright deny it happened.

What will you do if he does well? Claim he didn't? Turn up the noise machine?

The corrupt president will name call like a 5 year old kid, will run his rubber lips' with nonsense--America is at a cross roads. we must take America back, from racist talk, from Russia, intervention. president Biden will bring America back, from a total disaster.

Forum List

Back