Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I have to say I am amazed at the Foreign policy of Trump. Each week brings us closer to making peace in countries where we haven't had it and he solidifies the friendships all over the world.

What a president! This week is a peaceful pact with Afghanistan and there are more people in that stadium than there was at our Super Bowl!

I have experienced the tax cuts and like most Americans an economy that is great with jobs available everywhere. Just when were things this good? God Bless Trump!

I https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump-arrives-in-indiaam so impressed.

Last edited:
busted.jpg

Maybe he’ll see why open borders are good for humanity while hes there

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.

I have to say I am amazed at the Foreign policy of Trump. Each week brings us closer to making peace in countries where we haven't had it and he solidifies the friendships all over the world.
What a president! This week is a peaceful pact with Afghanistan and there are more people in that stadium than there was at our Super Bowl!
I have experienced the tax cuts and like most Americans an economy that is great with jobs available everywhere. Just when were things this good? God Bless Trump!
I https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump-arrives-in-indiaam so impressed.

Another foreign policy bonanza as the most slim, trim and beautiful First Couple in the history of the USA visits India to a packed audience and roaring throngs of people with an outpouring of love as they shower the First Couple with appreciation and gifts to cheering crowds showing once again how much Trump is loved all around the world by civilized countries!

BB10juRX.jpg

800.jpeg

Namaste, President Trump.

And Nancy and her cohorts of Democrats can only look on in sickness and envy as they face the prospect of a Bernie Sanders shellacking.

India pours on the pageantry with colorful welcome for Trump

He is being a good businessman getting in on the ground floor of his plan to get jobs to move from China to places like India.

It won't be long before American taxpayers are subsidizing the moves.

Another foreign policy bonanza as the most slim, trim and beautiful First Couple in the history of the USA visits India to a packed audience and roaring throngs of people with an outpouring of love as they shower the First Couple with appreciation and gifts to cheering crowds showing once again how much Trump is loved all around the world by civilized countries!

Sounds like something written in North Korea.

Except India is a type of democracy so theres that little hole in your analysis

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.

So, you do not fall for fake memes, you make fake memes. So, I apologize you are not stupid just dishonest.

Not saying anything against India. Read that unabashed paragraph of shameless propaganda again. Somewhat over the top.

Not saying anything against India. Read that unabashed paragraph of shameless propaganda again. Somewhat over the top.

It's quite the stark contrast to this propaganda huh...

MSNBC's Chris Matthews faces calls to resign after comparing Sanders' Nevada victory to Nazi Germany's defeat of France

Forum List

Back