Trump is huge favorite to win tomorrow's debate because Biden will not remember anything

Donald Trump should win tomorrow's debate easily, because Joe Biden will not remember any details (Dementia).
He will forget his own name and where he is. He will not answer questions about coronavirus because people with Dementia don't remember events that occurred recently.
Biden will not recall reading news about Trump's income tax story.
He won't remember about Trump's comments on veterans.
This will be a piece of cake for Trump, who is sharp as a rack.

Donald trump could lay Golden 12.4Kgram Bricks and give one to every American and the Left would criticize him.
images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

The last two Republicans elected President are the two worst Presidents in American history. The Republican Party should be burned to the ground and quick lime thrown in the ashes.

You people don’t have the good sense God gave a goose. Fiscally incompetent. Morally bankrupt. Easily fooled.

Shame on you.
This comes from a person who does no research on her own....she just repeats leftwing talking points.... but both of those were Bushes, not conservatives.

In other words, you can't even refute what I posted. Especially since the last two Republican Presidents are named "Trump" and "Bush" - both of whom crashed the economy to benefit their billionaire buddies.

The Republican Party has ceased to govern and is simply completing a wholesale transfer of American wealth to the wealthiest 10% of Americans, driving the working and middle class into poverty and dependence.

Mitch McConnell has refused to pass any legislation other than tax cuts, since he became the Senate Majority Leader, calling himself the "Grim Reaper" and said the Senate is where legislation goes to die. His refusal to consider ANY Bill passed by the House in his 8 years in office. Just packing the courts.

Republicans stopped governing on behalf of the American people in 1980. It's time for the American people to take back the country and burn this toxic power hungry culture to the ground. 3 economic crashes. The greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world - all of it to the top.

Worst living conditions for average citizens, in the first world. And no it's not your minorities who are turning the USA into a "shithole" country. It's the ruling billionaire class.

Yet there are literally a billion people dying to come to the US. How could that possibly be? LMAO

I don't think dragonlady has ever been out of the country...I went to Italy in 2018, had a great time, loved it....I've been to Canada and MExico.......I would not live anywhere but the US.....They all had cool things about them.....but no way would I live anywhere but the US......true I got lucky being born here.....and I appreciate it.......I dont see these haters leaving....why?

OMG....the indoctrination of some of these heretics !

You KNOW they are a fraud when they can't name a single thing Trump did right...not even when it helped blacks or the country.

Nothing.

That's how you know they are that or certifiable mental cases.

Using yet another "fake news" site to pretend that Donald Trump has done ANYTHING other than destroy the country. You're either the dumbest mark on the face of the earth, or the most dedicated paid poster of all time.

All these generalizations, no specifics. Hell what can you expect from a stupid canadian commie that thinks rent controlled is a capitalist idea.

We'll see, Biden will be taking speed like you wouldn't believe before the debate.
Why do you just blindly believe anything Trump says?
Why do you just blindly not believe anything Trump says?
We have over 20,000 reasons not to. They are called trumps lies.
Yeah, except most of Trump lies aren't his lies but the left media lies about him lying.

He lies, the left repeats his lies, then he lies that he didn't lie, then the left brings up the proof that he lied, then he says, "So what, What about Hillary".
No, They always make shit up about Trump. They have "anonymous" source, so secret that even when they are wrong, they will not reveal them. And Trump will say something hyperbolic and eveyrone knows he's joking, but it goes into you "lie" list.....because you guys have no sense of humor......

So I'll ask you, what is the worst lie Trump has said? you have 20,000 there, so there must be some whoppers.....lets here them.

Considering that when Rump gives a speech or does a tweet, the Fact Checkers all blow up. I'll just use one. If that is correct, the others are also correct.

Rump claimed to have been the author of the VA Outpatient Care. He took full credit. When in reality, Obama did the original EO and all Rump did was rewrite the EO when the Obama EO's time limit was up. Word for Word. And he was called on it numerous times after he made that claim numerous times. He grabs credit for things he hasn't done. He grabs credit from good deeds that other people do. I've worked for people like that, well not for very long, that is.

I am a frequent VA user and the time period that the Outpatient Care was down, I had to have a surgery done and could have the VA do it since it was done outside the preview of the VA. I used my own insurance and benefits and did it anyway. Only days before my surgery, I got a call from the VA saying they could schedule me for 6 months down the road. The new EO was signed. During that time, just how many Vets went without care? The renewal of the Obama EO should have been day 1 priority not day 375. It created a lot of hurt. Just so Rump could grab the glory. Well, cupcake, had I depended on the VA and not my own devices, I would have been legally blind in both eyes long before the VA could have scheduled the surgery. And what's even sadder, it was with the same damned doctor.

Donald Trump should win tomorrow's debate easily, because Joe Biden will not remember any details (Dementia).
He will forget his own name and where he is. He will not answer questions about coronavirus because people with Dementia don't remember events that occurred recently.
I heard Biden won the debate. Lol

You must be listening to MSLSD.

And if Biden performs well, Rump is up a creek without the old proveriable paddle. I guess he's bet his last bet for all the marbles hoping Biden doesn't bring his.

There is nothing but upside in this for Trump. No one who was going to vote for Trump is going to switch to Biden just because he does remember his name

I heard Biden won the debate. Lol

You must be listening to MSLSD.

Trump called it "MS-DNC" at his news conference yesterday, LOL

And if Biden performs well, Rump is up a creek without the old proveriable paddle. I guess he's bet his last bet for all the marbles hoping Biden doesn't bring his.

There is nothing but upside in this for Trump. No one who was going to vote for Trump is going to switch to Biden just because he does remember his name
trump is going to get his ass kicked tonight. And 2 more times after tonight. The nation will understand by election day that trump is Captain Queeg.

Biden should hold a press conference this afternoon with all the women whose pussies Trump has grabbed, and the women he has raped.

It would be like his other events, no one there but the press and no question taken.

Not too long ago I remember the Trumpsters saying that Biden won't debate Trump.
Well guess what? All that hot air out of all those pie holes isn't panning out now, is it?

Seems to be President Trump who is addicted to adderall, and he is projecting his sins, on to others, which is his modus operandi?

It's classic projection. It's also setting up his followers when Biden does well to believe it's only because of drugs or something in his ear.

The republicans have used projection for decades. I have always said, if you want to know what a republican is up to or what they think just listen to what they accuse their opponent of doing. The opponent isn't doing it but the republican is

trump is going to get his ass kicked tonight. And 2 more times after tonight. The nation will understand by election day that trump is Captain Queeg.

Well, since your standard is only who is more likely to give you more beer and cigarette money, no doubt you'll see it that way. Biden won't give you his own money, but he'll give you someone else's money

1601409572494.png

We'll see, Biden will be taking speed like you wouldn't believe before the debate.
Yeah, except most of Trump lies aren't his lies but the left media lies about him lying.

He lies, the left repeats his lies, then he lies that he didn't lie, then the left brings up the proof that he lied, then he says, "So what, What about Hillary".
No, They always make shit up about Trump. They have "anonymous" source, so secret that even when they are wrong, they will not reveal them. And Trump will say something hyperbolic and eveyrone knows he's joking, but it goes into you "lie" list.....because you guys have no sense of humor......

So I'll ask you, what is the worst lie Trump has said? you have 20,000 there, so there must be some whoppers.....lets here them.

Considering that when Rump gives a speech or does a tweet, the Fact Checkers all blow up. I'll just use one. If that is correct, the others are also correct.

Rump claimed to have been the author of the VA Outpatient Care. He took full credit. When in reality, Obama did the original EO and all Rump did was rewrite the EO when the Obama EO's time limit was up. Word for Word. And he was called on it numerous times after he made that claim numerous times. He grabs credit for things he hasn't done. He grabs credit from good deeds that other people do. I've worked for people like that, well not for very long, that is.

I am a frequent VA user and the time period that the Outpatient Care was down, I had to have a surgery done and could have the VA do it since it was done outside the preview of the VA. I used my own insurance and benefits and did it anyway. Only days before my surgery, I got a call from the VA saying they could schedule me for 6 months down the road. The new EO was signed. During that time, just how many Vets went without care? The renewal of the Obama EO should have been day 1 priority not day 375. It created a lot of hurt. Just so Rump could grab the glory. Well, cupcake, had I depended on the VA and not my own devices, I would have been legally blind in both eyes long before the VA could have scheduled the surgery. And what's even sadder, it was with the same damned doctor.

I heard about the one Obama signed, but according to most people it didn't do anything. I know lots of vets who love Trump for what he did. After the OBama admin fucked it all up, it's no wonder.

So, President Trump is absolutely correct when he says, “we got veterans choice, nobody thought that was possible.”
The Mission Act of 2018 gave veterans the first real and permanent veterans choice through the brand-new community care program. It eliminated the old community care and Choice Programs and resolved issues that these previous short-term fixes created.

So yes give Obama an assist, but Trump made the shot.....He made the ability to use private insurance via the VA permanent

This was happening under Obama
It was midway into his second term that things got especially ugly. The secret wait list scandal of 2014 revealed a VA that was more worried about its reputation than the veterans it was charged to support. To appear like it was treating veterans in a timely fashion, VA health care officials hid veterans with particularly long waits on unofficial lists, which caused many of them to suffer unbearable delays in treatment.

Othere refrences.....

So basically Obama had a temporary band aid solution that you had to wait 30 days and be more than 40 miles from a VA Office.....Trump removed those restrictions, giving REAL choice......not some bullshit band aid.....30 days?????

The more I look into this, the more I find what an awesome job Trump did.......

so you have any other "lies" we can talk about?

I will look into this, but Obama was known to dislike the military.
He sometimes dissed them even at the WH.
On the contrary, all indications are Trump went above and beyond for the military.

So your claim seems far fetched.
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and check into this.

Nevermind, the post above disputed your claim with elegance and facts.

I will look into this, but Obama was known to dislike the military.
He sometimes dissed them even at the WH.
On the contrary, all indications are Trump went above and beyond for the military.

So your claim seems far fetched.
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and check into this.
but but but, there were no Atlantic anonymous sources that say he was horrible to vets.

Via social media and the regular media, the Left has thoroughly brainwashed it's base.

I have family members who ignorantly equate Trump with Hitler.
And there is no reasoning with them.
When you corner them with FACTS, they blow up and get furious.

Oh please, what you call lies are his boasting.....go fuck yourself......Biden is a way worse liar....he says dumb shit that is easily proven false like he got 3 degrees or attended Delaware State Univeristy
No, they are lies.

Oh please, what you call lies are his boasting.....go fuck yourself......Biden is a way worse liar....he says dumb shit that is easily proven false like he got 3 degrees or attended Delaware State Univeristy
I'm asking you nicely...do not converse with IQ2.

The income tax story is total nonsense.
But Obamagate is legit. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I'm asking you nicely...do not converse with IQ2.
Why are you telling people to do that?

The income tax story is total nonsense.
But Obamagate is legit. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Obamagate is legit.

You may pretend as much as you want that saying "Trump" and "tax return" together is somehow news, it is not. Only moronic idiots of total proportions fall for this garbage, but lies are all the left has - so they will use them. Even if it took a criminal act to obtain the returns.

Forum List

Back