Trump is huge favorite to win tomorrow's debate because Biden will not remember anything

Donald Trump should win tomorrow's debate easily, because Joe Biden will not remember any details (Dementia).
He will forget his own name and where he is. He will not answer questions about coronavirus because people with Dementia don't remember events that occurred recently.
Biden will not recall reading news about Trump's income tax story.
He won't remember about Trump's comments on veterans.
This will be a piece of cake for Trump, who is sharp as a rack.

Donald trump could lay Golden 12.4Kgram Bricks and give one to every American and the Left would criticize him.
images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

You’re right. He’s not. Bloomberg really is a self-made billionaire. He’s also a competent manager, as proven by his multiple terms as the Mayor of New York, without causing riots or driving the city into bankruptcy.

IOW, unlike Trump, Bloomberg isn’t an incompetent conman, who plays a billionaire on TV. Bloomberg is the real thing.

Why don't you tell that to someone who values the opinion of a foreign commie bitch? That wouldn't be me.

I appreciate your admission that you're stupid, gullible and easily conned.

Back in 2016, when you were posting your admiration for the billionaire businessman, I was posting that the reason Trump refused to release his taxes was because they would reveal that he really isn't a billionaire, and they would reveal who he owes money to, which was the bigger issue. You called me names then too. Turns out I was right.

I am a foreign capitalist bitch, a$$hat. Never held a job that required me joining a union and took a lot of pride in that. And I'm one smart capitalist bitch too, because I'm sitting in my cosy rent-controlled home two blocks from the water, in a friendly resort/retirement community, living my best life, in a country which has been atop the "Best Country in the World to Live" lists for a decade.

You're living in a country that is in the toilet with the waters swirling, and you're voting for a criminal conman who's pulling on the handle like a madman. Who's the idiot here, OK?

And yet, you are coming to the US politics forum, since you know for a fact that freedom is the best.

I'm coming to a US political forum to let fools like you know that you've been had - conned. That your President is "fake news". Not smart, not a billionaire. Deeply in debt and caught cheating on his taxes, defrauding his own family members, and trying to steal his father's entire estate from his siblings.

Guess who Trumpy Bear is counting on to keep his fat ass out of jail. You!!! Trump hopes staying in office will keep him out of jail. He's not in it for you, little man.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
OMG....the indoctrination of some of these heretics !

You KNOW they are a fraud when they can't name a single thing Trump did right...not even when it helped blacks or the country.

Nothing.

That's how you know they are that or certifiable mental cases.

Donald Trump should win tomorrow's debate easily, because Joe Biden will not remember any details (Dementia).
He will forget his own name and where he is. He will not answer questions about coronavirus because people with Dementia don't remember events that occurred recently.

Donald trump could lay Golden 12.4Kgram Bricks and give one to every American and the Left would criticize him.
images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

You’re right. He’s not. Bloomberg really is a self-made billionaire. He’s also a competent manager, as proven by his multiple terms as the Mayor of New York, without causing riots or driving the city into bankruptcy.

IOW, unlike Trump, Bloomberg isn’t an incompetent conman, who plays a billionaire on TV. Bloomberg is the real thing.

Why don't you tell that to someone who values the opinion of a foreign commie bitch? That wouldn't be me.

We see you had to resort to insults... Is this because your argument is so weak...

I know Bloomberg annoys Trump... He is richer, self-made, respected (in New York) by people who know them, Bloomberg's circle of friends in major finance/Trump's are two bit con artists.... Bloomberg has integrity... Lets face it Trump is from NYC and there is no way he could have been Mayor of NYC, they know he is a conman...

And there's no way bloomberg could be president. I wonder how he'll fair in a FL prison.

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

I appreciate your admission that you're stupid, gullible and easily conned.

Back in 2016, when you were posting your admiration for the billionaire businessman, I was posting that the reason Trump refused to release his taxes was because they would reveal that he really isn't a billionaire, and they would reveal who he owes money to, which was the bigger issue. You called me names then too. Turns out I was right.

I am a foreign capitalist bitch, a$$hat. Never held a job that required me joining a union and took a lot of pride in that. And I'm one smart capitalist bitch too, because I'm sitting in my cosy rent-controlled home two blocks from the water, in a friendly resort/retirement community, living my best life, in a country which has been atop the "Best Country in the World to Live" lists for a decade.

You're living in a country that is in the toilet with the waters swirling, and you're voting for a criminal conman who's pulling on the handle like a madman. Who's the idiot here, OK?

LMAO, rent controlled? Capitalist, really? Still LMAO

We'll see, Biden will be taking speed like you wouldn't believe before the debate.
Why do you just blindly believe anything Trump says?
Why do you just blindly not believe anything Trump says?
We have over 20,000 reasons not to. They are called trumps lies.
Oh please, what you call lies are his boasting.....go fuck yourself......Biden is a way worse liar....he says dumb shit that is easily proven false like he got 3 degrees or attended Delaware State Univeristy

It’s “boasting” when you tout things you’ve actually done or accomplished. If you claim to be a successful billionaire businessman, and you’re really a bankrupt reality TV star, you’re a liar and a conman.

Big difference.
It's obvious you don't know how MB made his money, that he's got the biggest ego on earth and is a rabid racist.
You're so fucking stupid you love an asshole racist because he hates Trump.
Hate. Why get mad? Is something causing you to berate DL? Get a grip.
He's right, now all you lefties love Richard Spencer, he's a Biden supporter......You guys were obssessed with that guy. I watched his interview in Trump's Amercia, he's a racist and leftwinger......always has been...he's the male version of Margaret Sanger

We'll see, Biden will be taking speed like you wouldn't believe before the debate.
Yeah, except most of Trump lies aren't his lies but the left media lies about him lying.

He lies, the left repeats his lies, then he lies that he didn't lie, then the left brings up the proof that he lied, then he says, "So what, What about Hillary".

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

The last two Republicans elected President are the two worst Presidents in American history. The Republican Party should be burned to the ground and quick lime thrown in the ashes.

You people don’t have the good sense God gave a goose. Fiscally incompetent. Morally bankrupt. Easily fooled.

Shame on you.
This comes from a person who does no research on her own....she just repeats leftwing talking points.... but both of those were Bushes, not conservatives.

You KNOW they are a fraud when they can't name a single thing Trump did right...not even when it helped blacks or the country.

Nothing.

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

The last two Republicans elected President are the two worst Presidents in American history. The Republican Party should be burned to the ground and quick lime thrown in the ashes.

You people don’t have the good sense God gave a goose. Fiscally incompetent. Morally bankrupt. Easily fooled.

Shame on you.
This comes from a person who does no research on her own....she just repeats leftwing talking points.... but both of those were Bushes, not conservatives.

In other words, you can't even refute what I posted. Especially since the last two Republican Presidents are named "Trump" and "Bush" - both of whom crashed the economy to benefit their billionaire buddies.

The Republican Party has ceased to govern and is simply completing a wholesale transfer of American wealth to the wealthiest 10% of Americans, driving the working and middle class into poverty and dependence.

Mitch McConnell has refused to pass any legislation other than tax cuts, since he became the Senate Majority Leader, calling himself the "Grim Reaper" and said the Senate is where legislation goes to die. His refusal to consider ANY Bill passed by the House in his 8 years in office. Just packing the courts.

Republicans stopped governing on behalf of the American people in 1980. It's time for the American people to take back the country and burn this toxic power hungry culture to the ground. 3 economic crashes. The greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world - all of it to the top.

Worst living conditions for average citizens, in the first world. And no it's not your minorities who are turning the USA into a "shithole" country. It's the ruling billionaire class.

Yeah, except most of Trump lies aren't his lies but the left media lies about him lying.

He lies, the left repeats his lies, then he lies that he didn't lie, then the left brings up the proof that he lied, then he says, "So what, What about Hillary".
No, They always make shit up about Trump. They have "anonymous" source, so secret that even when they are wrong, they will not reveal them. And Trump will say something hyperbolic and eveyrone knows he's joking, but it goes into you "lie" list.....because you guys have no sense of humor......

So I'll ask you, what is the worst lie Trump has said? you have 20,000 there, so there must be some whoppers.....lets here them.

Nothing.

Using yet another "fake news" site to pretend that Donald Trump has done ANYTHING other than destroy the country. You're either the dumbest mark on the face of the earth, or the most dedicated paid poster of all time.

• Thanks
Anyone else seeing the rampant Mental Illness in this thread by these crazed left wing extremists?

Nothing.

Using yet another "fake news" site to pretend that Donald Trump has done ANYTHING other than destroy the country. You're either the dumbest mark on the face of the earth, or the most dedicated paid poster of all time.

Having an intelligent conversation with you would be impossible.
Getting meaningful answers from you never going to happen

Because you argue in Hyperbole and conjecture.
Your entire argument is based on CNN talking points.

And I'm convinced you are unaware of your indoctrination and disdain for balance.
You are a Zombie for all intents and purposes of this discussion.

Oh please, what you call lies are his boasting.....go fuck yourself......Biden is a way worse liar....he says dumb shit that is easily proven false like he got 3 degrees or attended Delaware State Univeristy

It’s “boasting” when you tout things you’ve actually done or accomplished. If you claim to be a successful billionaire businessman, and you’re really a bankrupt reality TV star, you’re a liar and a conman.

Big difference.
It's obvious you don't know how MB made his money, that he's got the biggest ego on earth and is a rabid racist.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes

Biden should hold a press conference this afternoon with all the women whose pussies Trump has grabbed, and the women he has raped.

• Thanks

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes
Why tell me your feelings? I can't help you.

• Thanks
I heard Biden won the debate. Lol

• Thanks

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

Shame on you.

In other words, you can't even refute what I posted. Especially since the last two Republican Presidents are named "Trump" and "Bush" - both of whom crashed the economy to benefit their billionaire buddies.

The Republican Party has ceased to govern and is simply completing a wholesale transfer of American wealth to the wealthiest 10% of Americans, driving the working and middle class into poverty and dependence.

Mitch McConnell has refused to pass any legislation other than tax cuts, since he became the Senate Majority Leader, calling himself the "Grim Reaper" and said the Senate is where legislation goes to die. His refusal to consider ANY Bill passed by the House in his 8 years in office. Just packing the courts.

Republicans stopped governing on behalf of the American people in 1980. It's time for the American people to take back the country and burn this toxic power hungry culture to the ground. 3 economic crashes. The greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world - all of it to the top.

Worst living conditions for average citizens, in the first world. And no it's not your minorities who are turning the USA into a "shithole" country. It's the ruling billionaire class.
Wow, you're an idiot......I can very easily.
I mean this is atalking point "Especially since the last two Republican Presidents are named "Trump" and "Bush" - both of whom crashed the economy to benefit their billionaire buddies. "

How did Trump "Crash" the economy and what billionaire friend of his bennefited?
Lets do that with Bush as well....Bush is a globalist like your democrats.......they agree on a lot of the same things......but again how did he crash the economy?

Big difference.
She gets what she gives.
Ugly begets ugly.
Back on ignore she goes
Why tell me your feelings? I can't help you.
Because you guys don't understand facts and logic, emotion is the only currency you use

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

Shame on you.

Yet there are literally a billion people dying to come to the US. How could that possibly be? LMAO

Don't get over confident, The only thing Biden needs to do for the little Goebbels to declare him the winner and absolutely brilliant is to not Nadler himself on stage.

Now there is always a chance he will have a heart attack or stroke due to the massive quantities of Aderall the party is pumping into him to make him appear lucid....

Apparently, Dumb Donald isn't even preparing for the debates. I'm going to enjoy this.

That was said about the debates in 2016.

Turns out trump did and he did with former New Jersey Governor Chris Christy.

trump is preparing. His freedom literally depends on it. Same with his daughter, son in law, bill barr and a long list of criminals he has surrounded himself with.

• Thanks

New Topics

Forum List

Back