Trump is huge favorite to win tomorrow's debate because Biden will not remember anything

Donald Trump should win tomorrow's debate easily, because Joe Biden will not remember any details (Dementia).
He will forget his own name and where he is. He will not answer questions about coronavirus because people with Dementia don't remember events that occurred recently.
Biden will not recall reading news about Trump's income tax story.
He won't remember about Trump's comments on veterans.
This will be a piece of cake for Trump, who is sharp as a rack.

Donald trump could lay Golden 12.4Kgram Bricks and give one to every American and the Left would criticize him.
images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

You’re right. He’s not. Bloomberg really is a self-made billionaire. He’s also a competent manager, as proven by his multiple terms as the Mayor of New York, without causing riots or driving the city into bankruptcy.

IOW, unlike Trump, Bloomberg isn’t an incompetent conman, who plays a billionaire on TV. Bloomberg is the real thing.
It's obvious you don't know how MB made his money.
He's got ten times the ego of Trump and is a rabid racist.

I didn’t say Bloomberg was a decent human being. I said he’s a real self-made billionaire and a successful businessman.

Trump is neither and you’re a fool for believing him. And an idiot for defending him.
You don't know how the scumbag made his money.
Look it up before you continue to make a fool of yourself.

Gotta go with the school of thought Magoo’s not been out campaigning in lieu of spending his time boning up for the first debate, so won’t be surprised if he does okay.

I’d be more concerned about the subsequent ones if I was a Joe staffer with the thought in my head of confused Joe stumbling through the 3-0-3-3-0 debacle.

We'll see, Biden will be taking speed like you wouldn't believe before the debate.
Why do you just blindly believe anything Trump says?
Why do you just blindly not believe anything Trump says?
We have over 20,000 reasons not to. They are called trumps lies.
Oh please, what you call lies are his boasting.....go fuck yourself......Biden is a way worse liar....he says dumb shit that is easily proven false like he got 3 degrees or attended Delaware State Univeristy

It’s “boasting” when you tout things you’ve actually done or accomplished. If you claim to be a successful billionaire businessman, and you’re really a bankrupt reality TV star, you’re a liar and a conman.

Big difference.
It's obvious you don't know how MB made his money, that he's got the biggest ego on earth and is a rabid racist.
You're so fucking stupid you love an asshole racist because he hates Trump.
Hate. Why get mad? Is something causing you to berate DL? Get a grip.
I'm not upset...DL is an idiot.
Ideologues have a habit of mindlessly hating their enemy as long as that enemy is the enemy of their enemy.

Donald Trump should win tomorrow's debate easily, because Joe Biden will not remember any details (Dementia).
He will forget his own name and where he is. He will not answer questions about coronavirus because people with Dementia don't remember events that occurred recently.
Biden will win just for showing up. The MSM will absolutely declare Biden winner

The income tax story is total nonsense.

Of course it is Norman. Donald Trump has never lied to you. He’s the greatest businessman in American history. And the smartest.

Thurmond blames American bankers and America for his failures. He hasn’t lost billions of dollars because he’s stupid and incompetent. The bankers and the lawyers and the Democrats have all conspired against him and destroyed him.

Nothing is ever Donald Trump’s fault. NOTHING.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is looking like a damp squid already...

Trump could drop his trousers and walk around the stage sucking his thumb and Trumpsters will claim victory...

Trump should loose tonight, Biden is a better debater than Clinton and she beat him easily. Also Biden has smashed the expectations war, if Biden says his name he has done better than expectations...

Trump's main aim now is to stop Biden supporters from voting like he did in 2016. The fair fight is lost, he needs to rake mud and just fling... Truth doesn't matter... The will probably be no floor to how low they will go... Biden's late wife, son and daughter could be used.. We can see them going as low as they can, they have already justified it to themselves with the Marxism, Pedophile & Communism accusations, they have fed that into the Trump feedback loop... They have lied to themselves and they believe it....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Of course it is Norman. Donald Trump has never lied to you. He’s the greatest businessman in American history. And the smartest.

Thurmond blames American bankers and America for his failures. He hasn’t lost billions of dollars because he’s stupid and incompetent. The bankers and the lawyers and the Democrats have all conspired against him and destroyed him.

Tell us something Barack Obama did incorrectly.
Tell us something Bill Clinton did incorrectly.
Tell us something any Democratic President did incorrectly.

Donald trump could lay Golden 12.4Kgram Bricks and give one to every American and the Left would criticize him.
images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

You’re right. He’s not. Bloomberg really is a self-made billionaire. He’s also a competent manager, as proven by his multiple terms as the Mayor of New York, without causing riots or driving the city into bankruptcy.

IOW, unlike Trump, Bloomberg isn’t an incompetent conman, who plays a billionaire on TV. Bloomberg is the real thing.

Why don't you tell that to someone who values the opinion of a foreign commie bitch? That wouldn't be me.

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

Oh Please educate us....

Please give evidence..

This is looking like a damp squid already...

Trump could drop his trousers and walk around the stage sucking his thumb and Trumpsters will claim victory...

Trump should loose tonight, Biden is a better debater than Clinton and she beat him easily. Also Biden has smashed the expectations war, if Biden says his name he has done better than expectations...

Trump's main aim now is to stop Biden supporters from voting like he did in 2016. The fair fight is lost, he needs to rake mud and just fling... Truth doesn't matter... The will probably be no floor to how low they will go... Biden's late wife, son and daughter could be used.. We can see them going as low as they can, they have already justified it to themselves with the Marxism, Pedophile & Communism accusations, they have fed that into the Trump feedback loop... They have lied to themselves and they believe it....

biden is so feeble he's asking for a break every 30 minutes. Perhaps he's anticipating having to change his depends.

Barack Obama shouldn't have said that you can keep your doctor, it was outside his control and that decision was with the Health Insurers...

Bill shouldn't have got blow jobs from an Intern but no one was hurt...

Just told you two there...

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

Why don't you tell that to someone who values the opinion of a foreign commie bitch? That wouldn't be me.

We see you had to resort to insults... Is this because your argument is so weak...

I know Bloomberg annoys Trump... He is richer, self-made, respected (in New York) by people who know them, Bloomberg's circle of friends in major finance/Trump's are two bit con artists.... Bloomberg has integrity... Lets face it Trump is from NYC and there is no way he could have been Mayor of NYC, they know he is a conman...

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

Oh Please educate us....

Please give evidence..
How MB made his money?
Google it, lazy ass.

MB is a rabid racist...
You mean you don't know why he was forced to drop out of the 2020 race?
Have you been smoking too much weed?

Barack Obama shouldn't have said that you can keep your doctor, it was outside his control and that decision was with the Health Insurers...

Bill shouldn't have got blow jobs from an Intern but no one was hurt...

Just told you two there...
You mean Obama didn't know what was in the 2,000 page Bill other than welfare handouts?

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

We see you had to resort to insults... Is this because your argument is so weak...

I know Bloomberg annoys Trump... He is richer, self-made, respected (in New York) by people who know them, Bloomberg's circle of friends in major finance/Trump's are two bit con artists.... Bloomberg has integrity... Lets face it Trump is from NYC and there is no way he could have been Mayor of NYC, they know he is a conman...
Besides pledging to give half his money away, Bloomberg has an EE degree and an MBA.

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

I appreciate your admission that you're stupid, gullible and easily conned.

Back in 2016, when you were posting your admiration for the billionaire businessman, I was posting that the reason Trump refused to release his taxes was because they would reveal that he really isn't a billionaire, and they would reveal who he owes money to, which was the bigger issue. You called me names then too. Turns out I was right.

I am a foreign capitalist bitch, a$$hat. Never held a job that required me joining a union and took a lot of pride in that. And I'm one smart capitalist bitch too, because I'm sitting in my cosy rent-controlled home two blocks from the water, in a friendly resort/retirement community, living my best life, in a country which has been atop the "Best Country in the World to Live" lists for a decade.

You're living in a country that is in the toilet with the waters swirling, and you're voting for a criminal conman who's pulling on the handle like a madman. Who's the idiot here, OK?

Last edited:

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

Back in 2016, when you were posting your admiration for the billionaire businessman, I was posting that the reason Trump refused to release his taxes was because they would reveal that he really isn't a billionaire, and they would reveal who he owes money to, which was the bigger issue. You called me names then too. Turns out I was right.

I am a foreign capitalist bitch, a$$hat. Never held a job that required me joining a union and took a lot of pride in that. And I'm one smart capitalist bitch too, because I'm sitting in my cosy rent-controlled home two blocks from the water, in a friendly resort/retirement community, living my best life, in a country which has been atop the "Best Country in the World to Live" lists for a decade.

You're living in a country that is in the toilet with the waters swirling, and you're voting for a criminal conman who's pulling on the handle like a madman. Who's the idiot here, OK?

And yet, you are coming to the US politics forum, since you know for a fact that freedom is the best.

images
For buying votes?

Nah, he's not bloomberg.

First of all, he made no such "admission". That's your evil nonsense imagination at work.

Gosh.
Who taught you to be so hateful, vile and unhappy?

Wait, let me guess.....it's ALL Trump's fault.

New Topics

Forum List

Back