Trump is gone. Move on.

What planet do you live on? You have never seen a a winner bash his successor?You mean like Trump bashing President Obama continually over the past 4 years?

View attachment 446360
Yep.

Besides, this was a very consequential presidency. Its ugliness, ignorance and arrogance was a sad reflection on our culture, and it must be examined thoroughly and carefully. We need to know and understand how we could come this close to the abyss, so that we can avoid do so again in the future.

Psychologists will be studying this for a long, long time, and wondering how we didn't learn from Europe of the 30s and 40s. My fascination with this is going to last a LONG time.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The Trump bashing continues. Never in a presidential transition have I seen the winners continue to bash the losing predecessor more than celebrate and tout the winners. 90 Days from now I predict Trump is still going to be relevant and prevalent on the minds of his detractors. “But, Trump.....” is going to be a popular retort or justifications among seemingly pro-Biden supporters.
When did Trumpers move on from chanting "Lock Her Up"??

But you want people to immediately stop hurting your feels on the day of the inauguration??

Shut yo fragile bitch ass up

Actually I don't want that at all. My hope is that you keep rioting, chanting, screaming, running around like the maggots.

Stop hurting my feelings? In order for you to hurt my feelings, you have to be something worth caring about. You have proven that you are not. By all means keep spitting insults, keep demanding revenge for the nothing I've ever done to you. Keep cussing and saying "yo" and "bitch ass up", and other neanderthalic speech.

Everything you do, is just prove every statement I've made about the left-wing and Democrats in the last 4 years, 100% true, and I for one hope you continue to prove me correct for the rest of your life.

What planet do you live on? You have never seen a a winner bash his successor?You mean like Trump bashing President Obama continually over the past 4 years?

View attachment 446360
Yep.

Besides, this was a very consequential presidency. Its ugliness, ignorance and arrogance was a sad reflection on our culture, and it must be examined thoroughly and carefully. We need to know and understand how we could come this close to the abyss, so that we can avoid do so again in the future.

Psychologists will be studying this for a long, long time, and wondering how we didn't learn from Europe of the 30s and 40s. My fascination with this is going to last a LONG time.
Anybody else I might give the man a chance-after all he's only claimed to be President for one day-but this fool is exceptional.

The Trump bashing continues. Never in a presidential transition have I seen the winners continue to bash the losing predecessor more than celebrate and tout the winners. 90 Days from now I predict Trump is still going to be relevant and prevalent on the minds of his detractors. “But, Trump.....” is going to be a popular retort or justifications among seemingly pro-Biden supporters.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

Conservatives already throwing Trump under the bus and trying to erase him from history
The “Conservatives” always hated Trump.
Welcome to Ignore, lying scum.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

Conservatives already throwing Trump under the bus and trying to erase him from history
The “Conservatives” always hated Trump.
Welcome to Ignore, lying scum.

Buh Bye

You knew this. We were still hearing about Bush, in 2015.

You have to remember something about left-wingers. Their entire ideology is based on greed, envy, and hate. They have to hate something. It's all they got. So we'll be hearing about Trump non-stop for the next 4 to 8 years. Maybe longer.

Of course you're still hearing about Bush in 2015. HE CRASHED THE FUCKING ECONOMY. He was handed a balanced budget and strong economy and he cut taxes and ran it into a tree. And he nearly took the world economy down with it.

Three out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have crashed the economy. Democratic ideology isn't based on "greed envy and hate". It's based on the concept of taxing before you spend money to pay for the programs you're starting.

Most disturbing is this Republican concept of "private profits/public losses". When the economy crashes, Republicans jump to the notion of giving money to corporations to "save jobs" and keep them afloat, but all corporate profits should go to shareholders, during the boom times. Not to the workers, not to taxes to pay for the federal bailouts they've received. If corporations and billionaires are getting all of these tax cuts and bailouts, they should be paying MORE in taxes to pay for their "free shit", than the workers who are the big losers when the economy contracts.

Republicans tell you they're better for business, and Democratic policies are "job killers", but both Obama and Clinton have much better job creation records than Reagan, and his record is the BEST of the Republican Presidents of the past 40 years.

Obama, who the right reviles as the WORST President in history, has one of the BEST economic records in US history. Longest period of sustained economic growth. Tripled the stock market. Longest record of sustained job growth of over 200,000 jobs in history. Republicans have been conning the American people on their economic records for decades.

Time to wake up to the con.

It's time to Move On and be personally accountable. Show US what you got and not focus on blame.
I have never seen a conservative take personal responsibility for anything. Ever.

Have you ever seen Democrats not blame someone else for all things bad and not take credit for all things good? Take the economy or an economic indicator for instance.

All of the time.

Democrats' economic record is much, much better than any Republican's with the possible exception of Eisenhauer, and with Europe and Japan in ruins and rebuilding, American manufacturing was the only game in town.

Trump may or may not be gone. Proud Americans are still here. That could prove problematic for some folks.
Why? 81 million proud Americans voted for Biden.
Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. Either way not enough.

Nope. All votes certified.
Now, you may believe in the Tooth Fairy, even if there is no evidence. Doesn't mean the rest of the world drinks that Kool Aid.
But you're oh so smart to believe the Tooth Fairy certified votes? Doesn't mean the rest of the world drinks that Kool Aid either. Nor are they foolish enough to believe the election is the only, or even the main, issue or that any have been settled. But do continue through life deaf dumb and stupid. You've worked hard to attain that state and no one should take it from you.

But you're oh so smart to believe the Tooth Fairy certified votes? Doesn't mean the rest of the world drinks that Kool Aid either. Nor are they foolish enough to believe the election is the only, or even the main, issue or that any have been settled. But do continue through life deaf dumb and stupid. You've worked hard to attain that state and no one should take it from you.
Says the Conspiracy Theory whacko....

You knew this. We were still hearing about Bush, in 2015.

You have to remember something about left-wingers. Their entire ideology is based on greed, envy, and hate. They have to hate something. It's all they got. So we'll be hearing about Trump non-stop for the next 4 to 8 years. Maybe longer.

Of course you're still hearing about Bush in 2015. HE CRASHED THE FUCKING ECONOMY. He was handed a balanced budget and strong economy and he cut taxes and ran it into a tree. And he nearly took the world economy down with it.

Three out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have crashed the economy. Democratic ideology isn't based on "greed envy and hate". It's based on the concept of taxing before you spend money to pay for the programs you're starting.

Most disturbing is this Republican concept of "private profits/public losses". When the economy crashes, Republicans jump to the notion of giving money to corporations to "save jobs" and keep them afloat, but all corporate profits should go to shareholders, during the boom times. Not to the workers, not to taxes to pay for the federal bailouts they've received. If corporations and billionaires are getting all of these tax cuts and bailouts, they should be paying MORE in taxes to pay for their "free shit", than the workers who are the big losers when the economy contracts.

Republicans tell you they're better for business, and Democratic policies are "job killers", but both Obama and Clinton have much better job creation records than Reagan, and his record is the BEST of the Republican Presidents of the past 40 years.

Obama, who the right reviles as the WORST President in history, has one of the BEST economic records in US history. Longest period of sustained economic growth. Tripled the stock market. Longest record of sustained job growth of over 200,000 jobs in history. Republicans have been conning the American people on their economic records for decades.

Time to wake up to the con.

It's time to Move On and be personally accountable. Show US what you got and not focus on blame.
I have never seen a conservative take personal responsibility for anything. Ever.

Have you ever seen Democrats not blame someone else for all things bad and not take credit for all things good? Take the economy or an economic indicator for instance.

All of the time.

Democrats' economic record is much, much better than any Republican's with the possible exception of Eisenhauer, and with Europe and Japan in ruins and rebuilding, American manufacturing was the only game in town.

The Democrat economic record is "better" because they TAKE credit when the economy is doing well under Republicans and blame Republicans when the economy sours. Can you give credit to the Republicans in 2020 when the Unemployment record skyrocketed to 14.7 in the April due to the Corona virus and then was at 6.9 percent by the end of October?? Contrast that as to why it took Obama and Biden to move Unemployment from 9.5 percent in 2010 to just under 5 percent in 2015? That's 5 years compared to what Trump did in 6 months. Who gets credit?

The Democrat economic record is "better" because they TAKE credit when the economy is doing well under Republicans and blame Republicans when the economy sours. Can you give credit to the Republicans in 2020 when the Unemployment record skyrocketed to 14.7 in the April due to the Corona virus and then was at 6.9 percent by the end of October?? Contrast that as to why it took Obama and Biden to move Unemployment from 9.5 percent in 2010 to just under 5 percent in 2015? That's 5 years compared to what Trump did in 6 months. Who gets credit?

This is where you lose a lot of credibility. 2010??? You ever hear of a thing called the GFC?? Seriously...that history is only 10 years old and you appear ignorant of it. God knows, what you think of history that is more than 50 years old.

So you want Trump and his friends to take credit for an unemployment spike he was responsible for. It's like me smashing up a car while drunk driving and then buying a new one. You want to give me a pat on the back for doing that? Gee, thanks...

This is where you lose a lot of credibility. 2010??? You ever hear of a thing called the GFC?? Seriously...that history is only 10 years old and you appear ignorant of it. God knows, what you think of history that is more than 50 years old.

So you want Trump and his friends to take credit for an unemployment spike he was responsible for. It's like me smashing up a car while drunk driving and then buying a new one. You want to give me a pat on the back for doing that? Gee, thanks...

Did Trump cause unemployment to spike or did the COVID 19 Virus cause it to spike? Unemployment was definitely going to rise because of the COVID pandemic. Democrats like Biden, Pelosi, etc. we’re calling for more of a lock down than Trump called for. I don’t care if you were Biden or Trump, that virus was going to cause unemployment to rise. The key was to strike a balance between lockdowns and keeping the economy working. To hear the armchair quarterbacking Democrats tell it, their draconian lockdowns would have ridden the virus and the economy would come roaring back??? Is your hatred of Trump that bad to blind common sense?

View attachment 446360
Yep.

This is just hilariously misinformed. I have family members who were members of the Communist Party in Eastern Europe in the 70's and 80's. They are STAUNCH Democrats. Go figure. I have members who were NOT members of the party from the same country at the same time and they are STAUNCH Republicans. These are folks that can read through all the bull the Democrats are selling. LOL...you guys are very confused, misinformed, and flat out ignorant.

The reality is that the election of Biden/Harris show just how ignorant of history our population has become and how they are doomed to repeat it. Trump was the antithesis to this. You simply have no idea what you are talking about, but you are too far gone to try to talk any sense into.

View attachment 446360
Yep.

This is just hilariously misinformed. I have family members who were members of the Communist Party in Eastern Europe in the 70's and 80's. They are STAUNCH Democrats. Go figure. I have members who were NOT members of the party from the same country at the same time and they are STAUNCH Republicans. These are folks that can read through all the bull the Democrats are selling. LOL...you guys are very confused, misinformed, and flat out ignorant.

The reality is that the election of Biden/Harris show just how ignorant of history our population has become and how they are doomed to repeat it. Trump was the antithesis to this. You simply have no idea what you are talking about, but you are too far gone to try to talk any sense into.
tl;dr

/——-/ One day in office and Dementia Joe destroyed 11k jobs (keystone). Another 3 million if minimum wage is raised to $15 hr. Small business especially in rural areas can’t handle that!!

View attachment 446360
Yep.

tl;dr

Sorry to stress your short attention span.

Did Trump cause unemployment to spike or did the COVID 19 Virus cause it to spike? Unemployment was definitely going to rise because of the COVID pandemic. Democrats like Biden, Pelosi, etc. we’re calling for more of a lock down than Trump called for. I don’t care if you were Biden or Trump, that virus was going to cause unemployment to rise. The key was to strike a balance between lockdowns and keeping the economy working. To hear the armchair quarterbacking Democrats tell it, their draconian lockdowns would have ridden the virus and the economy would come roaring back??? Is your hatred of Trump that bad to blind common sense?

I live in Australia and am from NZ. Both those countries did exactly that - lockdowns, with minimal deaths and the country still going. There were a few disruptions in the food service, airline and alcohol industries, but overall, nothing much has changed. Still plenty of jobs being advertised. People have had to change careers.

Forum List

Back