Trump is gone. Move on.

The Trump bashing continues. Never in a presidential transition have I seen the winners continue to bash the losing predecessor more than celebrate and tout the winners. 90 Days from now I predict Trump is still going to be relevant and prevalent on the minds of his detractors. “But, Trump.....” is going to be a popular retort or justifications among seemingly pro-Biden supporters.

The only reason Trump will be relevant will be to point out the morass of incompetence that his administration was. From what I'm seeing, I'm starting to think there was literally no one at the controls for the last four years. It was just one big frat party. Biden's administration is going to be fixing Trump's shit for months.

...... and you are setting the table to provide excuses for Biden-Harris. We saw this with Obama-Biden in 2008 which bought them time to not be accountable for a slow economic recovery.

Simply stated, the more you focus on the failings of your opponent, the fewer eyes on your own failings and subsequent personal accountability.

As once again, a Democrat is forced to come in and mop a mess up a Republican made, as with 2008, they get a long runway from me. As they should. But if we're still talking about addressing any of these issues a year from now when the next election cycle starts, I'll be speaking up about it. Bush left the economic carnage last time. Trump this time. Along with a blown response to a pandemic. As Trump has been obsessed with erasing Obama's legacy since the day he took the oath and looks like he's managed to leave nothing but carnage in his wake, sorry, he gets the blame. He should have never been allowed to see the bottom of the golden escalator at Trump Tower.
Fake news.

When the lies have stopped

When the damage has been repaired

When the open racism goes back into the closet

When the perpetrators have been exposed and punished

THEN we think about moving on.

The Trump bashing continues. Never in a presidential transition have I seen the winners continue to bash the losing predecessor more than celebrate and tout the winners. 90 Days from now I predict Trump is still going to be relevant and prevalent on the minds of his detractors. “But, Trump.....” is going to be a popular retort or justifications among seemingly pro-Biden supporters.

You knew this. We were still hearing about Bush, in 2015.

You have to remember something about left-wingers. Their entire ideology is based on greed, envy, and hate. They have to hate something. It's all they got. So we'll be hearing about Trump non-stop for the next 4 to 8 years. Maybe longer.

Of course you're still hearing about Bush in 2015. HE CRASHED THE FUCKING ECONOMY. He was handed a balanced budget and strong economy and he cut taxes and ran it into a tree. And he nearly took the world economy down with it.

Three out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have crashed the economy. Democratic ideology isn't based on "greed envy and hate". It's based on the concept of taxing before you spend money to pay for the programs you're starting.

Most disturbing is this Republican concept of "private profits/public losses". When the economy crashes, Republicans jump to the notion of giving money to corporations to "save jobs" and keep them afloat, but all corporate profits should go to shareholders, during the boom times. Not to the workers, not to taxes to pay for the federal bailouts they've received. If corporations and billionaires are getting all of these tax cuts and bailouts, they should be paying MORE in taxes to pay for their "free shit", than the workers who are the big losers when the economy contracts.

Republicans tell you they're better for business, and Democratic policies are "job killers", but both Obama and Clinton have much better job creation records than Reagan, and his record is the BEST of the Republican Presidents of the past 40 years.

Obama, who the right reviles as the WORST President in history, has one of the BEST economic records in US history. Longest period of sustained economic growth. Tripled the stock market. Longest record of sustained job growth of over 200,000 jobs in history. Republicans have been conning the American people on their economic records for decades.

Time to wake up to the con.

You have to remember something about left-wingers. Their entire ideology is based on greed, envy, and hate. They have to hate something. It's all they got. So we'll be hearing about Trump non-stop for the next 4 to 8 years. Maybe longer.

Of course you're still hearing about Bush in 2015. HE CRASHED THE FUCKING ECONOMY. He was handed a balanced budget and strong economy and he cut taxes and ran it into a tree. And he nearly took the world economy down with it.

Three out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have crashed the economy. Democratic ideology isn't based on "greed envy and hate". It's based on the concept of taxing before you spend money to pay for the programs you're starting.

Most disturbing is this Republican concept of "private profits/public losses". When the economy crashes, Republicans jump to the notion of giving money to corporations to "save jobs" and keep them afloat, but all corporate profits should go to shareholders, during the boom times. Not to the workers, not to taxes to pay for the federal bailouts they've received. If corporations and billionaires are getting all of these tax cuts and bailouts, they should be paying MORE in taxes to pay for their "free shit", than the workers who are the big losers when the economy contracts.

Republicans tell you they're better for business, and Democratic policies are "job killers", but both Obama and Clinton have much better job creation records than Reagan, and his record is the BEST of the Republican Presidents of the past 40 years.

Obama, who the right reviles as the WORST President in history, has one of the BEST economic records in US history. Longest period of sustained economic growth. Tripled the stock market. Longest record of sustained job growth of over 200,000 jobs in history. Republicans have been conning the American people on their economic records for decades.

It's time to Move On and be personally accountable. Show US what you got and not focus on blame.

4 years from now they will still be whining about Trump. They will blame every Biden failure on Trump and take credit for every Trump success.

Oh yea, this meme was made before the election but was prophetic not because the person who made it was psychic -- but because the person who made it knew Trumpers were full of shit...

View attachment 446367
The dick head is in the Oval Office by himself with a photographer fifty feet away from with a mask on. Dr .Jill will prescribe meds though if needed. She gave Joe some of her douche for lunch.

It's time to Move On and be personally accountable. Show US what you got and not focus on blame.

In other words, no self-examination. Unlike "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi", over which Republicans lead an all out effort to affix blame on the Obama Administration, and failed utterly, held another investigation until 7 investigations were completed, all of them saying the Administration was not to blame for the attack, and did not engage in a cover up after the fact.

Investigations of the Fast and Furious, and other Obama Administration "scandals" are still ongoing, but the most corrupt administration in the nation's history, which effectively blocked all oversight or review of its actions, lied relentless to Congress and the American people, and resulted in the deaths of 400,000 Americans, a crashed economy, and a right wing insurrection, let's just let bygones be bygones and move on.

Riiiiiight.

4sffhu.jpg

The dick head is in the Oval Office by himself with a photographer fifty feet away from with a mask on. Dr .Jill will prescribe meds though if needed. She gave Joe some of her douche for lunch.
This is a disturbed individual

Trump may or may not be gone. Proud Americans are still here. That could prove problematic for some folks.
Nah, hillbillies have already gone back to their stills.
Dream on. Clamping a lid down on a boiling pot causes a violent reaction. Clamping it tighter after the first little burp just ensures an explosion.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

I have never seen a conservative take personal responsibility for anything. Ever.

When did Trumpers move on from chanting "Lock Her Up"??

But you want people to immediately stop hurting your feels on the day of the inauguration??

Shut yo fragile bitch ass up

Are you referring to a single point in time or do you have data points to back your trend? Move on.
_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

How about ALL OF 2016
ALL OF 2017
ALL OF 2018
ALL OF 2019

Now in 2021, yall trying to gaslight folks about wanting unity...FOH

I think it's safe to conclude that we'll move on in the same way you moved on from Hillary and Obama.

Don't like that? Then go to your safe space you commie cuck losers.

1611259859523.png

I have never seen a conservative take personal responsibility for anything. Ever.

Have you ever seen Democrats not blame someone else for all things bad and not take credit for all things good? Take the economy or an economic indicator for instance.

Trump may or may not be gone. Proud Americans are still here. That could prove problematic for some folks.
Nah, hillbillies have already gone back to their stills.

Hillbillies? Republicans are more succesful than Democrats on average. Democrats have had the loser vote wrapped up for quite some time. The more losers in the country, the more Democratic votes. EVERYBODY knows that.
I beg to differ with you both. "Hillbillies" happen to be smart enough not to measure "success" by money or possessions like inmates of both parties content to live in hives like other insects tend to do. Hillbillies are mostly content to mind their own business and let others mind theirs. Serious mistake to piss them off though. They don't play.

Forum List

Back