Trump is gone. Move on.

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
The Trump bashing continues. Never in a presidential transition have I seen the winners continue to bash the losing predecessor more than celebrate and tout the winners. 90 Days from now I predict Trump is still going to be relevant and prevalent on the minds of his detractors. “But, Trump.....” is going to be a popular retort or justifications among seemingly pro-Biden supporters.

What planet do you live on? You have never seen a a winner bash his successor?You mean like Trump bashing President Obama continually over the past 4 years?

1611235991674.jpeg

Last edited:
The Trump bashing continues. Never in a presidential transition have I seen the winners continue to bash the losing predecessor more than celebrate and tout the winners. 90 Days from now I predict Trump is still going to be relevant and prevalent on the minds of his detractors. “But, Trump.....” is going to be a popular retort or justifications among seemingly pro-Biden supporters.

The only reason Trump will be relevant will be to point out the morass of incompetence that his administration was. From what I'm seeing, I'm starting to think there was literally no one at the controls for the last four years. It was just one big frat party. Biden's administration is going to be fixing Trump's shit for months.

It’s a long tradition. Just as O bashed W for years. Reagan bashed Carter...FDR bashed Hoover...

Only this time the Ds will justify all sorts of big government actions, by claiming it’s needed because Don so fucked up things.

One thing is certain, the one percent will make out handsomely.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

Conservatives already throwing Trump under the bus and trying to erase him from history

The only reason Trump will be relevant will be to point out the morass of incompetence that his administration was. From what I'm seeing, I'm starting to think there was literally no one at the controls for the last four years. It was just one big frat party. Biden's administration is going to be fixing Trump's shit for months.
No, it will not be months..it will be years.

What planet do you live on? You have never seen a a winner bash his successor?You mean like Trump bashing President Obama continually over the past 4 years?

View attachment 446360

I’m referring to the supporters.

find a safe space

When did Trumpers move on from chanting "Lock Her Up"??

But you want people to immediately stop hurting your feels on the day of the inauguration??

Shut yo fragile bitch ass up

Trump may or may not be gone. Proud Americans are still here. That could prove problematic for some folks.

...... and you are setting the table to provide excuses for Biden-Harris. We saw this with Obama-Biden in 2008 which bought them time to not be accountable for a slow economic recovery.

Simply stated, the more you focus on the failings of your opponent, the fewer eyes on your own failings and subsequent personal accountability.

When did Trumpers move on from chanting "Lock Her Up"??

But you want people to immediately stop hurting your feels on the day of the inauguration??

Shut yo fragile bitch ass up

Are you referring to a single point in time or do you have data points to back your trend? Move on.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

Conservatives already throwing Trump under the bus and trying to erase him from history
The Proud Boys and QAnon conspiracists are starting to dump Trump

...... and you are setting the table to provide excuses for Biden-Harris. We saw this with Obama-Biden in 2008 which bought them time to not be accountable for a slow economic recovery.

Simply stated, the more you focus on the failings of your opponent, the fewer eyes on your own failings and subsequent personal accountability.

As once again, a Democrat is forced to come in and mop a mess up a Republican made, as with 2008, they get a long runway from me. As they should. But if we're still talking about addressing any of these issues a year from now when the next election cycle starts, I'll be speaking up about it. Bush left the economic carnage last time. Trump this time. Along with a blown response to a pandemic. As Trump has been obsessed with erasing Obama's legacy since the day he took the oath and looks like he's managed to leave nothing but carnage in his wake, sorry, he gets the blame. He should have never been allowed to see the bottom of the golden escalator at Trump Tower.

You knew this. We were still hearing about Bush, in 2015.

You have to remember something about left-wingers. Their entire ideology is based on greed, envy, and hate. They have to hate something. It's all they got. So we'll be hearing about Trump non-stop for the next 4 to 8 years. Maybe longer.

Aw, snowflake. Can't take it now that the right wing media has stopped lying on Trump's behalf. 90 days from now, Trump is going to be up to his ass in lawsuits and criminal charges.

It's going to take a generation to assess and undo the damage he did, but having bascially levelled the Federal Government, Democrats will now have the opportunity to "Build Back Better", and to wipe out the destructive damage done by 40 years of Republicans transferring all of the wealth of the nation to the wealthiest 10% of Americans.

As the Biden Administration takes over and goes through the books of the various departments, we will begin to see the extent of the Trump fiscal malfeasance. Trump billed the American people for tens of millions of dollars for use of his properties during his Administration. His weekly trips to Mar-a-lago and other golfing trips results in bills to the American people for hotel rooms, meals, cart rentals, and other use of facilities charges from whatever Trump Resort the President was spending time at.

Normally, such bills would be rendered at a corporate or bulk discount rate, but Trump charged the people the full rack rate for the rooms and other amenities used by White House staffers, Secret Service, and other people in the President's entourage.

There are deep concerns about where all of the stimulus money went, and the Trump Administration refused to provide the House with any accounting of these funds. Now with access to the books, we'll find out.

Trump may or may not be gone. Proud Americans are still here. That could prove problematic for some folks.
Nah, hillbillies have already gone back to their stills.

Hillbillies? Republicans are more succesful than Democrats on average. Democrats have had the loser vote wrapped up for quite some time. The more losers in the country, the more Democratic votes. EVERYBODY knows that.

Nah, hillbillies have already gone back to their stills.

Hillbillies? Republicans are more succesful than Democrats on average. Democrats have had the loser vote wrapped up for quite some time. The more losers in the country, the more Democratic votes. EVERYBODY knows that.
Just look at the capitol attack, they even brought their Confederate flags, lol. Total hillbilly action.

Forum List

Back