Trump is going to be a sore loser!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
His campaign is suing in Nevada over a voting place staying open late to accommodate people standing in line.
Apparently not his people. I am so sick of Kellyanne Conway, and David Bossie who are the ones running his campaign, and well Trump as well.

His campaign is suing in Nevada over a voting place staying open late to accommodate people standing in line.
Apparently not his people. I am so sick of Kellyanne Conway, and David Bossie who are the ones running his campaign, and well Trump as well.

Good. Fuck the good lose shit.

any "exceptions" to the rules DO have an effect of slanting the results. If the rules are not fair-----they should be changed for EVERYONE--------(probably the case-----the rules need to be fixed to be fair for EVERYONE)

any "exceptions" to the rules DO have an effect of slanting the results. If the rules are not fair-----they should be changed for EVERYONE--------(probably the case-----the rules need to be fixed to be fair for EVERYONE)

the rules in Nevada if people are in line they get to vote. Trump is going to try and claim those votes were illegal, but only is he loses the state which he will. I thought you were gone, I kind of missed you , in a way.

the rules in Nevada if people are in line they get to vote. Trump is going to try and claim those votes were illegal, but only is he loses the state which he will. I thought you were gone, I kind of missed you , in a way.

If the rules were fairly enforced, then you should have nothing to worry about.

how sweet------I was gone---BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

So! Voting rules do not matter?

Yes, but they were in line. If I go to vote and the polls are closed, I still expect to vote if I'm already in line. Its not sorry folks , were closed.

Yes, but they were in line. If I go to vote and the polls are closed, I still expect to vote if I'm already in line. Its not sorry folks , were closed.
Correct, but what Trump is objecting to is that they continued to let people get in line after the after the closing time. That is the way it is here too. Polls close at 7, you cannot get in line after seven. But the corrupt democrats were letting people in after the established time. And ewe were too corrupt to mention that.

As opposed to being "a willing loser" in deals with Assad in Syria or deals with Iran, or deals over Crimea?
Brilliant!

Correct, but what Trump is objecting to is that they continued to let people get in line after the after the closing time. That is the way it is here too. Polls close at 7, you cannot get in line after seven. But the corrupt democrats were letting people in after the established time. And ewe were too corrupt to mention that.

I can THINK-UP ways that interested parties could take unfair
advantage of the "get into the line after the dead-line trick" THUS it should be stopped

Nope, he is suing because it was reported that people were permitted to continue to line up after closing time.

As opposed to being "a willing loser" in deals with Assad in Syria or deals with Iran, or deals over Crimea?
Brilliant!

hashev-----today is ELECTION DAY------I threatened AT THE VOTING SITE----to sing "For Trump's a jolly good fellow" and the cop put one hand on his cuffs and the other on his
CANNON (uhm----45 caliber thing)

Nope, he is suing because it was reported that people were permitted to continue to line up after closing time.

and several people said no that was not true .

Ha Ha

Nov 8 - A Nevada judge rejected a request by Donald Trump's presidential campaign for an immediate order to be issued in its lawsuit over concerns about voting at a polling place in Las Vegas that remained open late last week.

Judge Gloria Sturman at the Clark County Court said that the order would potentially make public the identities of poll workers, which could put them at risk of harassment. Most voters are casting their ballots across the United States on Tuesday in the general election but Nevada and several other states allow early voting.
Nevada judge rejects Trump request for order over early voting

and several people said no that was not true .

Let me guess. Hillary campaign workers?

Who said that?

She knew that! She was counting on others not knowing that. That is corruption. Democrats are corrupt.

Ha Ha

Nov 8 - A Nevada judge rejected a request by Donald Trump's presidential campaign for an immediate order to be issued in its lawsuit over concerns about voting at a polling place in Las Vegas that remained open late last week.

Judge Gloria Sturman at the Clark County Court said that the order would potentially make public the identities of poll workers, which could put them at risk of harassment. Most voters are casting their ballots across the United States on Tuesday in the general election but Nevada and several other states allow early voting.
Nevada judge rejects Trump request for order over early voting
So! Rules do not matter, especially in Nevada.

New Topics

Forum List

Back