Trump is facing many legal woes

Biden's son is being investigated for everything from drugs to extortion and Nancy Pelosi's husband is being investigated for insider trading related to his wife not to mention felony DUI but the former president faces "many legal woes". Why is that?

The day the Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, and Obama crime families are ACTUALLY, REALLY investigated...........
will be a good indication Trump is back where he needs to be.

WE GOT HIM NOW!!!!!!!
:thankusmile: :auiqs.jpg: This stupid fuck of course ignores that the fbi has a veryyyyyy long history of corruption and that he has legal woes cause the deep state is terrified of him being elected again for not being part of the corrupt two party system.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

Biden's son is being investigated for everything from drugs to extortion and Nancy Pelosi's husband is being investigated for insider trading related to his wife not to mention felony DUI but the former president faces "many legal woes". Why is that?
:thankusmile: Trollboy of course does not want to talk about thst little fact.:abgg2q.jpg:

OMG Fudd.... you've let the man completely break you.

He STILL sleeps with a supermodel every night, shoots a 75 on world class resorts everyday, and his Chase app still says "3 billion" when he opens it up.

While you clean up shit at a dog park and hope you can save enough to fix your toilet next week....

Continue to scream at the sky.... we like laughing and pointing at you.
:thankusmile::yes_text12:This post says it all,best damn post on this thread.:thup:

The Manhattan DA is prosecuting The Trump Organization. Trump's real estate and golf resort business is accused of giving its executives pricey perks and benefits that were never reported as income to taxing authorities. Trump CFO already pleaded guilty and is going to prison

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, Trump, and his Republican associates Willis is investigating whether Trump and his associates tried to interfere in the 2020 presidential election in Georgia. Her probe has expanded to also include investigating an alleged scheme to send a fake slate of electors to Georgia's state Capitol in an attempt to overturn the elections.

Federal investigators are increasingly scrutinizing the role Trump and his allies played in the effort to overturn the 2020 election.

The FBI searched Trump's estate in South Florida, Mar-a-Lago, on August 8 as part of an investigation into the possible mishandling of government records, including classified documents. Trump and his lawyers alleged prosecutorial misconduct and condemned the search as politically motivated.

New York Attorney General Letitia James has been investigating Trump, his family and the Trump Organization for three years. James says she has uncovered a decade-long pattern of financial wrongdoing at Trump's multi-billion-dollar hotel and golf resort empire.

House Democrats and two Capitol police officers accused Trump of inciting the violent mob on January 6.

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll sued Trump for defamation in federal court in Manhattan in June 2019. Carroll's lawsuit alleges Trump defamed her after she publicly accused him of raping her in a Bergdorf-Goodman dressing room in Manhattan in the mid-90s.

Lead plaintiff Catherine McKoy and three others sued Trump, his business, and his three eldest children, Donald Trump, Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, in 2018 in federal court in Manhattan. Trump is accused of promoting a scam multi-level marketing scheme on "The Celebrity Apprentice." The lawsuit alleges Trump pocketed $8.8 million from the scheme — but that they lost thousands of dollars. Trump's side has complained that the lawsuit is a politically motivated attack.

And several more

What a great guy Donald Trump is.
And the saga continues...what year are we on/in now?

Last edited:
Put Trump in jail with both of them. And Bubba.

You know how many years it took to get Al Capone.
Not even a clue...how many?
But they got him. They will get Trump.
if they don't your name is mud

now the roadrunner is a different story...that coyote was a white liberal and the acme company was the FBI/law enforcement. and that Coyote kept thinking he was dead in that coyote's behind when the ACME Co. would pull the rug out from under that dirty dog!
I mean he would be right there, a nano second from nailing the bane of his life, the one that caused him years of sleepless nights, conjured up images in his head when he was with his girl, grinded his mind every waking second just to have it all fall apart on him at the most crucial of times...wow! could you imagine being that coyote?

and don't even get me started on lucy and charlie brown with that ridiculous football gimmick...I mean how often do ya fall for the same old non-sense?

Last edited:
The Manhattan DA is prosecuting The Trump Organization. Trump's real estate and golf resort business is accused of giving its executives pricey perks and benefits that were never reported as income to taxing authorities. Trump CFO already pleaded guilty and is going to prison

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, Trump, and his Republican associates Willis is investigating whether Trump and his associates tried to interfere in the 2020 presidential election in Georgia. Her probe has expanded to also include investigating an alleged scheme to send a fake slate of electors to Georgia's state Capitol in an attempt to overturn the elections.

Federal investigators are increasingly scrutinizing the role Trump and his allies played in the effort to overturn the 2020 election.

The FBI searched Trump's estate in South Florida, Mar-a-Lago, on August 8 as part of an investigation into the possible mishandling of government records, including classified documents. Trump and his lawyers alleged prosecutorial misconduct and condemned the search as politically motivated.

New York Attorney General Letitia James has been investigating Trump, his family and the Trump Organization for three years. James says she has uncovered a decade-long pattern of financial wrongdoing at Trump's multi-billion-dollar hotel and golf resort empire.

House Democrats and two Capitol police officers accused Trump of inciting the violent mob on January 6.

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll sued Trump for defamation in federal court in Manhattan in June 2019. Carroll's lawsuit alleges Trump defamed her after she publicly accused him of raping her in a Bergdorf-Goodman dressing room in Manhattan in the mid-90s.

Lead plaintiff Catherine McKoy and three others sued Trump, his business, and his three eldest children, Donald Trump, Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, in 2018 in federal court in Manhattan. Trump is accused of promoting a scam multi-level marketing scheme on "The Celebrity Apprentice." The lawsuit alleges Trump pocketed $8.8 million from the scheme — but that they lost thousands of dollars. Trump's side has complained that the lawsuit is a politically motivated attack.

And several more

What a great guy Donald Trump is.

Maybe ..... but at least TRump didnt use his political office to enrich himself like so many fucking senators.

Also, Trump even with any personal defects, was a way better president then our current scarecrow. What business does Biden have in hiring 87 K federal agents to get money from citizens when fentanyl and other drugs are pouring accross the border.. killing American citizens?
Who is it he really cares about? trump on the other hand, cared about Americans.

Not even a clue...how many?

if they don't your name is mud

now the roadrunner is a different story...that coyote was a white liberal and the acme company was the FBI/law enforcement. and that Coyote kept thinking he was dead in that coyote's behind when the ACME Co. would pull the rug out from under that dirty dog!
I mean he would be right there, a nano second from nailing the bane of his life, the one that caused him years of sleepless nights, conjured up images in his head when he was with his girl, grinded his mind every waking second just to have it all fall apart on him at the most crucial of times...wow! could you imagine being that coyote?

and don't even get me started on lucy and charlie brown with that ridiculous football gimmick...I mean how often do ya fall for the same old non-sense?
Do you know where "your name is Mudd came from"

So much deflection from trumpers.
My belief is that trump is guilty on all counts.
Anyone who would rob a charity and set up a fake university scam is not fit to be the local dog warden.
People who defend him must be very low grade indeed.

Anyone who would rob a charity and set up a fake university scam is not fit to be the local dog warden.
Spoken from
Coming from the Mouthpiece of a Tan. Who cares about your “ belief?” Reminds me of the ignorant cognitive declining mouthpiece who stood up before the International Community and stated Rittenhouse was GUILTY even before a Jury was selected ( Brandon)
Notice the low grade Brit has NOTHING to say about BRANDON’s ILLEGAL DEALINGS with China? Please tell us how his DRUG ADDICTED SEX ADDICTED Son got so 🤑 rich

was it a ummmmm doctor? do/did you know that in the pejorative you would have to drop a "d"
Exactly, the dumbass doctor could have caught Lincoln's killer, John Wilkes Booth, but he treated him and off JWB went. But they got the bad guy John Wilkes Booth and they will get the bad guy Donald Trump.
The entire group of Trump minions should be called mudd for protecting the bad guy Donald Trump.

Spoken from

Coming from the Mouthpiece of a Tan. Who cares about your “ belief?” Reminds me of the ignorant cognitive declining mouthpiece who stood up before the International Community and stated Rittenhouse was GUILTY even before a Jury was selected ( Brandon)
Notice the low grade Brit has NOTHING to say about BRANDON’s ILLEGAL DEALINGS with China? Please tell us how his DRUG ADDICTED SEX ADDICTED Son got so 🤑 rich
Hunter Biden is broke. He spent all of his money on drugs and dumb stuff.
ILOVEISRAEL is real dumb stuff but Hunter didn't spend on it.
Hunter Biden would fit in with the whole Trump family. Slime buckets.

Spoken from

When Hunter Biden is standing for public office I will take more interest in him. I am sorry that I dont share your obsessions but you are the people who told me Mrs Obama was a man. I dont have any fucks to give for your opinions.

Hunter Biden is broke. He spent all of his money on drugs and dumb stuff.
ILOVEISRAEL is real dumb stuff but Hunter didn't spend on it.
Hunter Biden would fit in with the whole Trump family. Slime buckets.
Nice try, but to compare Trump to Biden is a Joke. Please tell us what Trump is Guilty of and explain Biden’s connection to China

Forum List

Back