Trump is digging his own grave

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
There is an old saying in politics: "When you find you're digging your own grave, stop digging!" Sadly Donald Trump refuses to learn this.

* Trump has found bullying lawmakers, staff members, and judges doesn't work, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to alienate the intelligence community, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to put neo Nazi's on the same level as other protesters, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found attacking members of his own political party is eroding his support in Congress, yet he keeps doing it.

* Trump has found blaming the media for all of his problems is wearing thin with the public, yet he keeps doing it.

Donald Trump has created most of his own problems. I'm sorry Trump supporters: The GOP controls the House, the Senate, and the White House. Blaming the Liberals and the Media for all Trump's problems isn't going to work. :bye1:

He has dug his grave hundreds of times before but his Deplorables keep reaching down pulling him out of the grave.
Fortunately there are now less of them ... way less. Down to 34% and I bet after the next Gallup poll it will drop significantly.

There is an old saying in politics: "When you find you're digging your own grave, stop digging!" Sadly Donald Trump refuses to learn this.

* Trump has found bullying lawmakers, staff members, and judges doesn't work, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to alienate the intelligence community, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to put neo Nazi's on the same level as other protesters, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found attacking members of his own political party is eroding his support in Congress, yet he keeps doing it.

* Trump has found blaming the media for all of his problems is wearing thin with the public, yet he keeps doing it.

Donald Trump has created most of his own problems. I'm sorry Trump supporters: The GOP controls the House, the Senate, and the White House. Blaming the Liberals and the Media for all Trump's problems isn't going to work. :bye1:
he called out the GOPers, even John McCain yesterday by name. how can you just lie like that? dude have some fking integrity.

Here's one for you, when you feel pressure, stop pushing the Q-tip in.

The GOP has found that blaming the media and/or the Democrats for their failures although they control the House, the Senate, and the White House, doesn't work.

Yet they continue to do it.

He's doing just fine. Hard at work keeping his promises, while the Democrats, Rinos and media try to kill him.
We don't care. We care that Hillary didn't get a chance to pay Lynch back by making her a Supreme Court for life Justice.
And we get the word "both". That you are having such a hard time with it is too bad. And that Russian thing? Where did it go? I haven't heard the media say Russia since they were befuddled with 'both'. Have you replaced that nothing burger with Russian dressing for a "both" burger?
We elected Trump to stop this bizarre liberal behavior. And replace it with common sense.
See if you can figure this out:
If I said that Bill and Reasonable were both going to join ISIS, tell me, who is going to join ISIS?
If you can answer that question, then you can also make sense of what Trump meant when He said, "both".
But go ahead and run with it. In the mean time, Trump is rounding up the thugs that Kasich welcomed to Ohio.
Thank you President. That alone gives you my vote next time. And keep an eye on the politicians that are going after Trump over this. They should be the ones NOT getting our votes next time.

Last edited:
He's doing a fine job!

Wait until all the RINO's get primaried, then it's time for the people to make their will known.

He has dug his grave hundreds of times before but his Deplorables keep reaching down pulling him out of the grave.
Fortunately there are now less of them ... way less. Down to 34% and I bet after the next Gallup poll it will drop significantly.

Ayep, them polls is real reliable. :rolleyes:

Trump won, you stupid jackass. Why do you idiots keep saying that shit even after he whooped the fuck out of you. He whooped your ass!

Let's just revisit some polls, shall we?

vxRf9Y2g.jpg

6Xdt4EW.jpg

CliiIrX.jpg

Those polls couldn't possibly be biased and trying to skew public opinion could they? :eek:

Actually, yes they could, and were,and it's glaringly obvious. :dunno:

The GOP has found that blaming the media and/or the Democrats for their failures although they control the House, the Senate, and the White House, doesn't work.

Yet they continue to do it.

The Republicans don't control Congress. You excluded RINOs in your count of Democrats.
Did you miss RinoCain shuffle in to vote against Trump?
I wonder if there is any connection between McCain and Soros... :desk:

Last edited:

he called out the GOPers, even John McCain yesterday by name. how can you just lie like that? dude have some fking integrity.
Every word Bill spoke was 100% accurate. Of course u were miffed by it.
Truth always confuses you.

Forum List

Back