Trump Is Considering A Federal Quarantine Of NYC -- Totally Owning The Libs

Would be funny as shit.....Trump doesnt need New York anyway and wont win it no matter what!

But think of the optics it he contains this shit in NY via harsh measures in NY and swing states are thrilled about the efforts!!

Would be ePiC wiNniNg

It will be more epic when increasing numbers of Women in Michigan hand that state to the Blue wave in November 2020.

But Biden s0n....a non- starter. Nobody wants a senile guy in charge of a war time situation!!

We have now and for the first time in your life, you're right. Senile orange guy has to go.

But the threat is still out there. Oh would he go through with it and have New York declare war on the rest of the US. The left has been musing over civil war since 1960. Now is their chance.

You know what they say, the right owns the left.

ae6

:113:

now let me go dust off all of those "Jade Helm" "FEMA Camps" threads

"Fema Prison Blues"

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
Ain't seen no anti-vaxer since I don't know when
I'm stuck in Fema prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to camp Antone

When I was first infected my doctor told me son
"Always wash yer hands boy, to pass this on ain’t fun"
But I spat on a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry

I bet there's sick folks shackled inside them fema cars
They're probably rethinking of hangin’ cheesy bars
Well you know they had it coming, got no insurance fee
But those people keep a croakin'
And that's what we can’t see

Well if they freed me from fema prison
If that fema train was mine
I’d keep ‘em all up dancing, serve corona with a lime
Far from Fema prison, that's where we want to play
And I'd let that fema whistle blow my blues away

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Cash

Trumpism is ugly.

Why is it "Trumpisem"? Cuomo has been saying he is unable to get sick people treated. New York is the hardest hit state aside from Washington and the citizens insist on violating the shelter in place order and keep spreading the virus. Why wouldent it be a good idea to lock them in? After all, you guys are all bent up over the new plague.

You know what they say, the right owns the left.

ae6

:113:

Um yeah TRUMP did just burn the democrats and the MSM who have been calling for TRUMP to propose a nation wide lock down, while TRUMP has said it should be left up to individual states.

TRUMP comments on NY quarantine just called their bluff and Cuomo's response will leave him to blame for not preventing or in the very lest discouraging people from leaving NY. As people fleeing from NY start testing positive in other states, seeding spread, people will blame Cuomo.

Cuomo whining about a proposed quarantine on his state will make it hard for any states to propose local quarantines without a big uproar from the citizens who will use Cuomo's own words of it being "anti-American".

Once again, Trump continues to own the libs......this is the libs fault for making such a big deal about this made up virus which is nothing more than a seasonal flu......now Trump is thinking about placing the whole city of NYC under quarantine in addition to New Jersey and parts of Connecticut ....all liberal shit holes.......take that Dems!!!

"We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House -- 'Restrict travel, because they're having problems down in Florida, a lot of New Yorkers going down. We don't want that," he said."

Dems were so triggered that Gov. Cuomo tried to dismiss what Trump said by saying....."I don't even know what that means. I don't know how that could be legally enforceable," --- oh come on Cuomo..legally enforceable?? Trump is the commander of this country, of course it is legal if this is something he needs to do -- he is a war time president and this is the war and your city is enemy territory....Remember how for years Dems have tried to use FEMA detention centers so they could restrict conservative areas and possibly put Christians in concentration camps -- Remember Jade Helm??? But now Trump is actually using their own plans against them, but he is doing it for freedom....#MAGA

Why is Trump thinking of quarantining NYC for the flu? He said it's just the flu right? I guess this is what happens when you down play a PANDEMIC for political games. That orange clown will cost many lives and will be the ruin of America.

Would be funny as shit.....Trump doesnt need New York anyway and wont win it no matter what!

But think of the optics it he contains this shit in NY via harsh measures in NY and swing states are thrilled about the efforts!!

Would be ePiC wiNniNg

It will be more epic when increasing numbers of Women in Michigan hand that state to the Blue wave in November 2020.

But Biden s0n....a non- starter. Nobody wants a senile guy in charge of a war time situation!!

We have now and for the first time in your life, you're right. Senile orange guy has to go.
When did orange guy change his name to Biden ? Duh.

Once again, Trump continues to own the libs......this is the libs fault for making such a big deal about this made up virus which is nothing more than a seasonal flu......now Trump is thinking about placing the whole city of NYC under quarantine in addition to New Jersey and parts of Connecticut ....all liberal shit holes.......take that Dems!!!

"We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House -- 'Restrict travel, because they're having problems down in Florida, a lot of New Yorkers going down. We don't want that," he said."

Dems were so triggered that Gov. Cuomo tried to dismiss what Trump said by saying....."I don't even know what that means. I don't know how that could be legally enforceable," --- oh come on Cuomo..legally enforceable?? Trump is the commander of this country, of course it is legal if this is something he needs to do -- he is a war time president and this is the war and your city is enemy territory....Remember how for years Dems have tried to use FEMA detention centers so they could restrict conservative areas and possibly put Christians in concentration camps -- Remember Jade Helm??? But now Trump is actually using their own plans against them, but he is doing it for freedom....#MAGA

Why is Trump thinking of quarantining NYC for the flu? He said it's just the flu right? I guess this is what happens when you down play a PANDEMIC for political games. That orange clown will cost many lives and will be the ruin of America.
It is just the flu, but a very nasty one for sure. Politicing eh ? Get back to us when you have something of value to say.

It is just the flu, but a very nasty one for sure. Politicing eh ? Get back to us when you have something of value to say.

Sure.
What I want to know is when did America become such a pathetic country?
Americans are now too incompetent to manage a pandemic when in the past they were the leaders in worldwide pandemic response.
Americans are now too frail and fearful to suffer a little hardship so that they can contain the virus like China did.
Americans are now so weak that they are willing to sacrifice their parents and grandparents to the virus so they can make money.
What is the point of America if they can't even protect their elderly. May as well disband their Union now from a pointless republic.
America, the richest and most powerful country and yet refuses to protect their people. Why would a third of Americans still support Republicans and Trump. It really boggles the mind

Andrew Cuomo is shitting his pants shutting down the whole city.
Trump states what Cuomo pretty much has already done and...
Cuomo GOOD!
Trump BAD!
How stupid does one have to be to be a Liberal?

Comrade traitor, can you provide a quote of the president saying the Wuhan virus is "just the flu?" :dunno:

No? Guess you're just a fucking liar, like all CCD's

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....
100% emotional attachment at this point.

And the OP celebrates a quarantine because it makes a political statement.

Ugly.

Okay, let's throw politics and childish temper tantrums out the window. We are at War. We need to isolate EVERYONE at this point for at least 3 weeks. To give you an idea, per capita, there are more cases of Corona in Alabama than in NY. And Loisiana is freaking out right now because it's spreading from NALO to the rural areas. Isolate EVERYONE for 3 weeks and allow the Medical Community to catch up. As it stands right now, the Medical Community is falling further and further behind and it's just going to get worse.

Would be ePiC wiNniNg

Five more years...

Sure.
What I want to know is when did America become such a pathetic country?

When you were born. National IQ average crashed and integrity declined across. They asked the doctor "is if a boy or a girl," the doctor said "it appears to be some sort of lying fuck Marxist."

Americans are now too incompetent to manage a pandemic when in the past they were the leaders in worldwide pandemic response.
Americans are now too frail and fearful to suffer a little hardship so that they can contain the virus like China did.
Americans are now so weak that they are willing to sacrifice their parents and grandparents to the virus so they can make money.
What is the point of America if they can't even protect their elderly. May as well disband their Union now from a pointless republic.
America, the richest and most powerful country and yet refuses to protect their people. Why would a third of Americans still support Republicans and Trump. It really boggles the mind

Ah yes, China is perfect. You lied about the virus when it showed up in Wuhan, you lied that it could not be transmitted from person to person, while you sent thousands of Chinese citizens from the Wuhan region across the globe. When Chinese doctors tried to warn the world, you murdered them to keep them silent. You destroyed spore samples to keep the West from working on vaccines and treatments.

Yes, we should praise you Chinese fucks and the filthy democrat party that is in your hip pocket.

Forum List

Back