Trump Is Considering A Federal Quarantine Of NYC -- Totally Owning The Libs

ITs for their own good...…….and if it saves just one life...why who could argue against that
How would it save one life?
How????? Havent you been listening to your fellow travelers....my god man this thing is out of control and millions will die. I would go so far as to create a fire block around NY by emptying all neighborhoods adjoin them for the duration

ITs for their own good...…….and if it saves just one life...why who could argue against that
How????? Havent you been listening to your fellow travelers....my god man this thing is out of control and millions will die. I would go so far as to create a fire block around NY by emptying all neighborhoods adjoin them for the duration
Youre telling me your reason. I asked how would it save one life? The virus is all over the country. keeping people from crossing NY state line is not going to do anything. Its already out in the wild now.

Youre telling me your reason. I asked how would it save one life? The virus is all over the country. keeping people from crossing NY state line is not going to do anything. Its already out in the wild now.

people like you are getting others killed.....press told me so. Think you can do as you please welll guess again...…...Shut em down until there are no new cases there. if he doesn't libs will say he should have sooner or later.

people like you are getting others killed.....press told me so. Think you can do as you please welll guess again...…...Shut em down until there are no new cases there. if he doesn't libs will say he should have sooner or later.
Matial law should be declared nationwide instead of just picking the spots where the governor isnt kissing your ass.

Trumpism is ugly.
All jokes aside, do you know how narcissistic and insane you have to be to utter these words

"we might not have to do it, but we'll possibly do it today" -- when you are talking about enforcing a federal quarantine of the largest city in the US and you haven't even mentioned it to the governor or mayor there??

If this was something that Obama ever said as a 4 yr old toddler -- Trumpers would call that tyranny and use it to fuel 92827 different conspiracy theories....but when Trump says this shit as president -- it's in one ear and out the other....

You thought it was awesome when your masters in Beijing did it. :dunno:
No, I didn't.......I don't give a fuck what they did in China......you do...

Which is why you cheer-leading ike a bitch...just because your cult daddy told you to.......

Ain't no "but but yall did it too" will get you out of this one pussy....

Look, you democrat vermin operate on a hive mind. Individual drones like you are programmed by pheromones to do the bidding of the party. So when the little Goebbels at MSNBCNN praise the "bold and decisive actions" of Communist China and your beloved Xi it's the same as you doing it. (sound familiar, fuckwad?) The problem with your TDS is that what the PRESIDENT is proposing is fully sensible. You ONLY oppose it because you're a mindless hack who flings shit at ANYTHING Trump says or does. If he personally cures the Wuhan virus, you'll demand that curing people is racist as directed through a pheromone release by your hive.
Translation:

"Stop talking about my Daddy!!!"

Shut yo bitch ass up....
Learn to speak english properly, fool.

Once again Trump is trying to protect us Americans. Thank you Mr. President.

---Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Saturday said he would support plans by President Donald Drumpf to quarantine New York City in an effort to stop the spread of Covid-19 in Florida---

Florida will become the next Coronavirus epicenter, and it will all be because of liberals from New York.

In my opinion, I think it makes sense to quarantine NY! :thup:

NY has the most coronavirus in the nation, along with Mexifornia.

By all means, do what you have to do to protect people.

Mac, are you really this stupid? Hes one of you. He's MOCKING what he thinks is the conservative position.

I wonder how true this could be. Trump switched parties more than once, even creating his own party for his first run at president. He isn't a true Republican to the core but he definitely doesn't fit in with the Democrats because he lacks the cartoonishness and tomfoolery they require to be cool with them. He doesn't have enough fakeness to be a dem.

Once again, Trump continues to own the libs......this is the libs fault for making such a big deal about this made up virus which is nothing more than a seasonal flu......now Trump is thinking about placing the whole city of NYC under quarantine in addition to New Jersey and parts of Connecticut ....all liberal shit holes.......take that Dems!!!

"We might not have to do it, but there's a possibility that sometime today we'll do a quarantine, short-term, two weeks on New York. Probably New Jersey, certain parts of Connecticut," he told reporters as he departed the White House -- 'Restrict travel, because they're having problems down in Florida, a lot of New Yorkers going down. We don't want that," he said."

Dems were so triggered that Gov. Cuomo tried to dismiss what Trump said by saying....."I don't even know what that means. I don't know how that could be legally enforceable," --- oh come on Cuomo..legally enforceable?? Trump is the commander of this country, of course it is legal if this is something he needs to do -- he is a war time president and this is the war and your city is enemy territory....Remember how for years Dems have tried to use FEMA detention centers so they could restrict conservative areas and possibly put Christians in concentration camps -- Remember Jade Helm??? But now Trump is actually using their own plans against them, but he is doing it for freedom....#MAGA
He doesn’t know how it’s legally enforceable?
This coming from the guy who is ordering people to lock themselves in their own homes and forbidding businesses from operating and people walking about.
I guess this Cuomo is as much a bozo as Fredo.

I can't stand Cuomo after what took place during the Obama error.

Matial law should be declared nationwide instead of just picking the spots where the governor isnt kissing your ass.
Playing politics again eh ?? Figures.

Would be funny as shit.....Trump doesnt need New York anyway and wont win it no matter what!

But think of the optics it he contains this shit in NY via harsh measures in NY and swing states are thrilled about the efforts!!

Would be ePiC wiNniNg

Cuomo said that such a quarantine would result in civil war. Yes, YES. That's the ONLY way the leftist stranglehold could be cut. However, Trump needen't do much. The Governor in Rhode Island already has the state national guard going door to door looking for New Yorkers. Tie them up like turkeys and ship them back.

Would be funny as shit.....Trump doesnt need New York anyway and wont win it no matter what!

But think of the optics it he contains this shit in NY via harsh measures in NY and swing states are thrilled about the efforts!!

Would be ePiC wiNniNg

It will be more epic when increasing numbers of Women in Michigan hand that state to the Blue wave in November 2020.

In my opinion, I think it makes sense to quarantine NY! :thup:

NY has the most coronavirus in the nation, along with Mexifornia.

By all means, do what you have to do to protect people.

New Jersey has the second most cases.

Would be ePiC wiNniNg

It will be more epic when increasing numbers of Women in Michigan hand that state to the Blue wave in November 2020.

But Biden s0n....a non- starter. Nobody wants a senile guy in charge of a war time situation!!

Forum List

Back