Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

He has to be restrained where making an announcement is concerned. It can cost money if he does it too soon. Watch the Left begin LOSING THEIR MIIIINDS in a year or so. They're already like the Auburn fans on Saturday when the game got tied in the last seconds of regulation ;)
JK... I wouldn't insult Auburn fans THAT MUCH.

His PAC is rolling in dough. Trump 2024!
Rolling in the dough, and siphoning off a bundle for his own interests. Nothing like fleecing the sheep and having accountants make your Big Mac.toothpaste or monthly electric bill look like a campaign expense. The sheep on the right side of the pasture never seem to learn.

So, do tell us how you feel about the so called president now then. Or more importantly why you generally only speak Trump's name on this forum.
Biden is spectacularly mediocre on his best day.

I discuss Trumpism regularly here because it is absolutely fascinating to me as a psychological, sociological and anthropological study, although it is also very troubling as an indication of where my country now is.

I discuss Trumpism regularly here because it is absolutely fascinating to me as a psychological, sociological and anthropological study, although it is also very troubling as an indication of where my country now is.

LOL you are triggered as hell. :auiqs.jpg:

Even though we don't know exactly when, this was an early Christmas present and Christmas miracle to hear him speak these words.

You might want to follow Trump and others for all the lastest and greatest on the Real America's Voice news channel. It might even be available in your area for free over the air on your TV set.

Rolling in the dough, and siphoning off a bundle for his own interests. Nothing like fleecing the sheep and having accountants make your Big Mac.toothpaste or monthly electric bill look like a campaign expense. The sheep on the right side of the pasture never seem to learn.
Delusional nonsense....you pulling claims out of your ass with no basis in fact.

yep, he increased the price of gas with one action. The cost continues to rise. His complete hatred of Americans is now out for all to see. Then to add a cherry to the top of his first action, he asked his friend Vlad if he could increase oil production rather than reopening Alaska for drilling. too fking funny. Mediocre isn't even up for mention, that one move makes him the most stupid human on the planet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back