Trump is bring America back to God

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
According to a tremendous prophet back in the 1980's, this was all prophesized. Trump has the backing of Almighty God, just like Cyrus did back in the day.

Highly recommend all Trumpsters watch this video, it lets us know that Almighty God is still in charge, and the election is "rigged" but by God, not Biden's buddies in Beijing.

According to a tremendous prophet back in the 1980's, this was all prophesized. Trump has the backing of Almighty God, just like Cyrus did back in the day.

Highly recommend all Trumpsters watch this video, it lets us know that Almighty God is still in charge, and the election is "rigged" but by God, not Biden's buddies in Beijing.

A better analogy would be to George Armstrong Custer, who, through extremely poor judgement, got his ass killed at the Battle of the Little Horn in 1876.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump is bring America back to God
With his adultery, lies, thievery, covetousness, boasting, and multiple divorces?

This must be a different god than the one which we usually hear about.
Donald J. Trump is an imperfect vessel.
But that doesn't mean that Almighty God can't use him to achieve His tremendous goals.

Cyrus the founder of the Persian Empire?

"I believe the power to make money is a gift of God … to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience." - President Trump

On,y thing that is concerning about that is Reagan talked about being god fearing all the time and he was a globalist warmonger as bush,Obama and Biden are.

"I believe the power to make money is a gift of God … to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience." - President Trump
That shows the influence his spiritual adviser Paula White has on him, an exponent of a religious belief that assumes that material prosperity is a sign of God's grace.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

2 Timothy 4:3

• Thanks
God told us a few days ago that Trump will be elected and He will destroy the Earth with an asteroid.
Surely that's the very definition of voting against your own interest.

and the prophecy foretold the pandemic that put him over the top ... no way that person has any favor bestowed on him from mt high.

his devious way met its match and it wasn't from a person.

• Thanks
That shows the influence his spiritual adviser Paula White has on him, an exponent of a religious belief that assumes that material prosperity is a sign of God's grace.

Tremendous responsibility falls on the shoulders of those who are loaded like The Donald. Almighty God said in the Bible. "For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."

His prosperity is why Trump has the burden of raising America back up. Almighty God wouldn't have asked me to take the lead on this effort to resurrect this unbelievably tremendous country built on God's word.

Cyrus the founder of the Persian Empire?

The exact same, who Almighty God used to deliver his people out of bondage back in the day.

Is that why Jesus Christ bummed?

• Thanks
Is that why Jesus Christ bummed?

Almighty God doesn't like the D's because of their anti-god ideology. I don't know if you realize it, but God doesn't appreciate guys taking it in the caboose that much at all.

Forum List

Back