Trump is "an aggressive pit bull who will do anything to win"!

but I'm just a fat old springer spaniel!
Most people prefer spaniels. I do, but you don't want to take to many liberties and piss them off either as they still have a bite, though they don't spaz out rabidly at the slightest annoyance.

That our Pres.Trump is bull dog aggressive is one of his best qualities.
When he is negotiating with heads of state from outer countries. He puts America first and doesn't back down from that position.
Not like previous president's that rolled over and gave in like wimps to other countries demands. ... :cool:

I've been waiting 20 years to see an aggressive republicrat fight marxists. The Bush presidents bent over and even paid democrooks to fuck them. Sniveling traitors like Romney and McCain are democrook cum dumpsters. Trump will has proven that he will rip their nut sack off like a sheet of tin foil.

1601576926877.png

I've been waiting 20 years to see an aggressive republicrat fight marxists. The Bush presidents bent over and even paid democrooks to fuck them. Sniveling traitors like Romney and McCain are democrook cum dumpsters. Trump will has proven that he will rip their nut sack off like a sheet of tin foil.

View attachment 395524
Too bad it took a racist, fascist, autocracy supporting plutocrat to carry your banner. Hard to get those asshole elected of keep them in office in a representative republic, especially if they also have a loose mouth.

View attachment 395524
You watch too many superhero movies!
Get real and smell the nonfiction.

Forum List

Back