Trump is a toxic candidate

Actually he’s not. In fact there is no Republican nominee at this point.

It’s looking like at least one possible candidate would defeat Trump right now. I don’t believe Trump will be the Republican’s nominee.
He has announced his intention to run. He is the defacto front runner.
He will be the nominee and destroy anyone who dares stand against him.
I am almost positive Ron DeSantis will choose not to run in 2024.
But, let's see what the next six months brings. Campaign season officially winds up in the late spring.

Why? Do you want one party rule?
Seeing what the Republican party has become since the night Barack Obama was declared the winner of the 2008 election???.....Yes.
It looks like Democrats at least give a shit. We do need a counterbalancing party.....but not the toxic swamp that the Republican party and this iteration of "conservatism" has become in the last 15 years.

Seeing what the Republican party has become since the night Barack Obama was declared the winner of the 2008 election???.....Yes.
It looks like Democrats at least give a shit. We do need a counterbalancing party.....but not the toxic swamp that the Republican party and this iteration of "conservatism" has become in the last 15 years.
When Obama won, the Slum Blacks took it as a signal to run rampant.

When Obama won, the Slum Blacks took it as a signal to run rampant.
You just keep telling yourself that. And not the truth that for most African Americans, his election was a sign of hope that maybe, just maybe they might have some hope to get a better outcome for them and their children. Well....that was quickly squashed by the Tea Party and the rise of the Alt-Right.

You just keep telling yourself that. And not the truth that for most African Americans, his election was a sign of hope that maybe, just maybe they might have some hope to get a better outcome for them and their children. Well....that was quickly squashed by the Tea Party and the rise of the Alt-Right.
I have always despised the anti-MAGA Tea Party and your impression of the Obama Effect is a crock of crap.

I don't need a book, I lived it.
BTW, bringing up the NYT to bolster anything is foolish.
I did too. And I know EXACTLY what you are going to say. But your refusal to see the truth and admit it....just confirms for me that you are alt-right.
In fact, you repeated a hallmark belief of the alt-right (which has co-opted mainstream conservatism) in your first response to me.

I did too. And I know EXACTLY what you are going to say. But your refusal to see the truth and admit it....just confirms for me that you are alt-right.
In fact, you repeated a hallmark belief of the alt-right (which has co-opted mainstream conservatism) in your first response to me.
Wanting Americans to be employed is not alt-right, it's called common sense.
I know full well that your sympathies are with non-US citizens.

Liberals say the darndest things

Just where did you get there idiotic talking points?

New Topics

Forum List

Back