Trump is a toxic candidate

Laughing....notice you can't refute my logic or argument.

Demonstrating elegantly that y'all see how fucked the GOP with Trump.

Laughing....notice you can't refute my logic or argument.

Demonstrating elegantly that y'all see how fucked the GOP with Trump.
The fact is you're a Liberal idiot.
You actually think Biden is doing a good job.

Trump lost period and it was never stolen.

If they want to discuss the change in laws to get voters to vote during the 2020 election then let discuss but we have to discuss each state change of rules and not just those they believe Trump was cheated in.

Of course it wasn't stolen.

But conservatives avoid personal responsibility like its on fire. Rather than acknowledging that they picked garbage candidates with shit messaging, they imagine its someone else's fault instead.

And invest yet another silly conspiracy.

The fact is you're a Liberal idiot.
You actually think Biden is doing a good job.

The fact is, I abide the actual election results. In 2016. In 2020. In 2022.

Which puts me head and shoulders above the whining, sniveling and excuse making of so many conservatives.

Winners win. Losers snivel about why they lost.

Of course it wasn't stolen.

But conservatives avoid personal responsibility like its on fire. Rather than acknowledging that they picked garbage candidates with shit messaging, they imagine its someone else's fault instead.

And invest yet another silly conspiracy.
You still have not addressed the fact that people with no public experience can run for office, win and you never complain.

The fact is, I abide the actual election results. In 2016. In 2020. In 2022.

Which puts me head and shoulders above the whining, sniveling and excuse making of so many conservatives.

Winners win. Losers snivel about why they lost.
I am addressing Biden's explicit incompetence and you are avoiding the topic.
I can well afford the inflation while most minorities cannot, so you are probably a racist.

Trump 'hired' Scott Atlas, the only one in his Covid task force that disagreed with lock downs, school shutdows and pushed therapeutics as well as 'herd immunity' over mask and vax mandates. Fauci and Birx pushed him out.
He should have been taken more seriously.

I am addressing Biden's explicit incompetence and you are avoiding the topic.
I can well afford the inflation while most minorities cannot, so you are probably a racist.

I'm saying that the republican position is so horrid, that Biden is almost a non-factor in his own reelection.

If the GOP nominates Trump, they lead with their weakest, most vulnerable candidate. A candidate almost half of the electorate would never vote for under any circumstances.

Biden could win with a fraction of the independant vote. Trump would need almost all of them. And he's never come even remotely close in any election.

If the GOP nominates anyone BUT Trump.....and Trump burns the party to the ground. He assails the GOP as corrupt, assails the voting process that resulted in his loss, condemns fellow republicans as 'the lowest form of human life', and tanks the GOP nominee.

Biden is essentially a non-issue in 2024. Its all about Trump....and what he's willing to do to the GOP.

I'm saying that the republican position is so horrid, that Biden is almost a non-factor in his own reelection.

If the GOP nominates Trump, they lead with their weakest, most vulnerable candidate. A candidate almost half of the electorate would never vote for under any circumstances.

Biden could win with a fraction of the independant vote. Trump would need almost all of them. And he's never come even remotely close in any election.

If the GOP nominates anyone BUT Trump.....and Trump burns the party to the ground. He assails the GOP as corrupt, assails the voting process that resulted in his loss, condemns fellow republicans as 'the lowest form of human life', and tanks the GOP nominee.

Biden is essentially a non-issue in 2024. Its all about Trump....and what he's willing to do to the GOP.
You are avoiding the Biden issue.
The fact is that you are such an ideologue that you approve of Biden's complete incompetence and incoherence.

You are avoiding the Biden issue.
The fact is that you are such an ideologue that you approve of Biden's complete incompetence and incoherence.

Again, you're not reading what you're responding to. Try again. Here's the first and last sentence of my post that address Biden head on:

"I'm saying that the republican position is so horrid, that Biden is almost a non-factor in his own reelection."

"Biden is essentially a non-issue in 2024. Its all about Trump....and what he's willing to do to the GOP."

You can't address the horrid position that the GOP has put themselves in. And how it has rendered Biden almost a non-issue.

Biden is essentially a non-issue in 2024….
That’s about as dumb as it gets. Even hard core Democrats don’t want Biden to run again. They don’t want Harris either. The problem is there’s no one else. The Democrats have a very shallow bench.

That’s about as dumb as it gets. Even hard core Democrats don’t want Biden to run again. They don’t want Harris either. The problem is there’s no one else. The Democrats have a very shallow bench.

Biden will easily win the democratic nomination if he wants it. There's no one who could plausibly run against him. Maybe Newsom? But Newsom just pledged not to run in 2024.

And again, it really doesn't matter who the democrats run. The structural problem for the GOP is the same:

Donald Trump.

If they run Trump, they lead with their weakest candidate. One that almost half of the electorate won't vote for under any circumstance.

If they don't run Trump, Trump burns the GOP to the ground.

For Republicans to worm their way out of this they'll need to convince MAGA to abandon Trump. And not some of MAGA. Not even *most* of MAGA. But almost ALL of MAGA.

If Trump can retain 10% of his base, he can tank the campaign of pretty much anyone the GOP can nominate.

Again, you're not reading what you're responding to. Try again. Here's the first and last sentence of my post that address Biden head on:

"I'm saying that the republican position is so horrid, that Biden is almost a non-factor in his own reelection."

"Biden is essentially a non-issue in 2024. Its all about Trump....and what he's willing to do to the GOP."

You can't address the horrid position that the GOP has put themselves in. And how it has rendered Biden almost a non-issue.
Uh huh. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back