Trump is a toxic candidate

I'm sorry. It's too late. He's your nominee for 2024. Anyone else who throws their hat in the ring will be destroyed. He still enjoys almost a 60% approval rating in the Republican party. By my estimation, that constitutes a majority. It is a bit early in the cycle read the tea leaves on if that support will wane or not, but I expect it won't. It's a fantasy to think he'll go away and lose all his support. Just like your non-existent wet dreams of ballot harvesting and fraudulent elections. It ain't gonna happen.

You reap what you sow. Prepare to reap. :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
I'm sorry. It's too late. He's your nominee for 2024. Anyone else who throws their hat in the ring will be destroyed. He still enjoys almost a 60% approval rating in the Republican party. By my estimation, that constitutes a majority. It is a bit early in the cycle read the tea leaves on if that support will wane or not, but I expect it won't. It's a fantasy to think he'll go away and lose all his support. Just like your non-existent wet dreams of ballot harvesting and fraudulent elections. It ain't gonna happen.

By your estimation.... haha what a tard.

People go from first to last and vice versa in nearly every primary lol.

Doesn't matter why he is such because no amount of explaining it away will make ANY DIFFERENCE.
You want to energize the left then run him. It's bad enough we have to beat their ballot harvesting schemes but if you nominate the most hated man in America you need your fucking head examined.

You might not like the 74 million Little Trumpsters, but there is no path to victory in November 2024 if the GOP nominates Liz, Hogan, Kasich or one of the Bushes instead of Donald J. Trump.

If the Republicans nominate someone who supports Sleepy Joe, why would anyone vote for them in the General Election? If they like Biden, they'll vote for him- not Michael Steele or Romney.

Doesn't matter why he is such because no amount of explaining it away will make ANY DIFFERENCE.
You want to energize the left then run him. It's bad enough we have to beat their ballot harvesting schemes but if you nominate the most hated man in America you need your fucking head examined.
Tell us more about your imaginary ballot harvesting nonsense. No, I'm not going to watch your 2 hour comedy produced by a pillow salesman.

• Banned
You might not like the 74 million Little Trumpsters, but there is no path to victory in November 2024 if the GOP nominates Liz, Hogan, Kasich or one of the Bushes instead of Donald J. Trump.

If the Republicans nominate someone who supports Sleepy Joe, why would anyone vote for them in the General Election? If they like Biden, they'll vote for him- not Michael Steele or Romney.
Lol

Look at you put names in my mouth.
Good little leftist

Don't tell me you are tired of the circus

The clowns are just getting warmed up!

What we have is a dysfunctional federal government that tries to blame Trump for all their ills, and blames him for getting elected as they wash their hands of any notion they had something to do with that because Putin stole the election.

It doesn't matter who it is. The tactics used on Trump will be used against any republican.

Silly. Any candidate the GOP comes up with will be a "toxic candidate", you watch. They were only developing their skills on Trump, and he was a hard nut to crack.

You know, you can run around your neighborhoods too getting people who are normally too lazy to vote to request their absentee ballots and you'll even go collect them and drop them off for them.

It's called getting out the vote.

They still have to get by a poll worker. Is this a registered voter? Check. Is that their signature? Check.

Way too many Republicans voted with absentee ballots for you to cry about them. You guys use them but don't like us using them? Fuck off.

Trump has 8 years of luggage and public animosity.
DeSantis has no where near his negatives.
I don't know why but compared to Trump, I welcome DiSantis. Even though he will do all the same shit Trump did minus the breaking laws and cheating.

He will still try to ban abortion, deregulate, stop common sense gun legislation, be anti gay, give rich people tax breaks and appoint conservative judges and people to his cabinet.

I think 45% of Republicans are sick of Trump too. But how will they beat the 55% in the primaries? Those people love Trump. And they won't show up for RINO's. So when you don't nominate Trump, you're fucked. Unless DiSantis gives them enough reasons to love him. Like shipping illegals off to Martha's Vinyard. That was to win over Trump's supporters. Stay tuned for more crazy from DiSantis. Don't say gay. That's another one.

So you threw McCain under the bus, Romney under the bus, and now your lord and master Trump under the bus.

At least you're consistent.

Sort of makes you regret tossing your support behind such an extreme candidate then, doesn't it? According to you, it's the blob (who has never gotten more votes than any democrat he's run against) or nobody.

Nothing succeeds like success.... If the blob loses an early primary or two, I think the GOP rank and file will see the writing on the wall. I tend to think that if he wins the first two primaries, he's going to get Bernied by the GOP establishment.

What will be interesting to see is whether or not the Blob or Bust faction actually stays home in November 2024 if Trump is not on the ticket. We know enough about these folks to know that they have zero character or scruples and--as the OP demonstrated--they will happily toss someone whom they once worshiped overboard for political expediency. They are not hamstrung by what they said yesterday.

i am tired of the shit show and would prefer they friggin govern....might try doing what is in the best interest in the american people...

Forum List

Back