Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

Allow the little ones to come unto me. Jesus would have been accused of being a pedophile. That is not the kind of judging Jesus talked about. Jesus did not give us an example of condeming judging. That kind of judguing feels good to sinful flesh. Jesus said children of God. Where did Jesus say anything different, like minors? Satan made state, and local governments saying be afraid of me, tying to be like God. That is the devil through people.
1632790133206.png

The Bible is a recordings of what people did and said. Abraham talked to Jesus before he had blood in him. Muslims hate the name Melchizedek and Jesus substituting other names. Muslims did not substitute the other names. The encounter occurred. Abraham saw what the fornicating enemies of Jesus did not see. You are as blind as them, and people who Jesus spoke parables too. Matthew 13:13, KJV. The soul that sins it shall die. You are going to say that is a lie?

Go away You silly fool. I don't care give a rat's arse about your stupid religion. Teach it to vulnerable kids like you always do

You are either crazy or stupid. Just not sure which Maybe both. I just hope that you don't have access to any children. I am guessing that the Center for Missing and Exploited Children--that organization that reports perverts to the police- would have an interest in your posts .
They will laugh at your ass right out of court! Parents and judges allow that in your region that stupid stuff is banned in my area! Bring it on. I got a great lawyer and a good name. I have no problem filling a lawsuit against your dumb ass.

Last edited:
“Judicial review” is an excuse for lawless criminals to corrupt and pervert the written law, to their own ends, in open defiance of what it actually says, and what its authors actually intended.

As I said before, there is not a single written word, anywhere in the Constitution, that rationally can be taken to support the insane premise that a depraved homosexual mockery of a marriage should be recognized and treated as being in any way comparable to a genuine marriage, nor do I think that it is likely that there has been any man who ever wrote anything that came to be incorporated in the Constitution who would have accepted this insane premise, who would not have been horrified if he thought that his contribution might ever be twisted in such a manner.

I am stuck in the real world, that has always existed and will always exist.

It is you who is stuck in some depraved, Godless faggot fantasy world, in which madness prevails over reason, in which evil prevails over good, in which perversion and degeneracy prevail over decency, in which objective science yields to insane, immoral delusions. Your world has only existed,in its present form, for a decade or two, and it will be gone in a similar time, perhaps to be replaced with one even more insane, but which, like your world, will only be inhabited by a few degenerate freaks such as yourself, while the vast majority of mainstream humanity continues to live in the same real world where I live.

It is no longer the 1800's or 1950's.

Times have changed, your children will guide the future and bigots one day will be the ones who will be the ones who will be made fun in history class.

False. Devils are faithless. They want church liars to say when they think the day and hour is. saved will rejoice. Devils will lose all that they values being melted in God's Glory. Devils want money that is seen. Faith will be seen when gifting becomes a realty. God who gifted us with what is, in the human mind. Ask and received valuing what is to come, more than what is seen.

What interest do they have in pursuing this other than a wish to discriminate!?

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
They don't want to put a child in a house where there is sword fighting

They will laugh at your ass right out of court! Parents and judges allow that in your region that stupid stuff is banned in my area! Bring it on. I got a great lawyer and a good name. I have no problem filling a lawsuit against your dumb ass.
You will not save yourself unless you judge like Jesus judged. You ass will be in fire by Christs judging light not being able yo put that fire out. Keep kids away from the lying Catholic church. They kill babies in rituals in the vatican just like all of the enemies of Isriael who did not teach the truth. Lawyers come from Satan's throne, AKA legal system, immitating God's throne that has 24 seats around it Fear that throne. Rev: 4:4, KJV.

Iamartiewhitefox

Are you the one here?

If you are, you are going to hell for being a zoo.

Repent of your sins.

Hell is under the earth. That is where Jesus was when he was in a tomb. The dead know not anything. Jesus would have remained in hell had he condemned anyone. God's light will melt the elements to the lowest depths or lowest hell in the earth changing the elements to be what they were before sin. Jesus talked in parables to people who could not see or hear spiritual truths. Matthew 13:13. Don't be as blind, and deaf as the people who Jesus spoke parables too. Jesus was the only perfect being on the earth. Ever thought about that? Jesus condemed no one. He came to save not condemn. Don't be a Romans 1:25 person who turns God word into a lie. That makes fornicating murderers described in Romans 1:29 - 32, KJV The Unseen Father will not condemn anyone. Should we, knowing this? Jesus who is seen is the only one who does that. John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: Jesus will not have blood in him when he comes back. Saved will be given a body likened unto his glorious body. Jesus is male. The only things that will be destroyed are meats for the belly, and the belly for meats. We will be able to enjoy eating, and drinking, but that will not be needed to sustain us. Nothing about reproguctive parts - our secrets, being destroyed.
Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things." Life has sex. Life is nude. The church made the showing of God's naked image to be bad too. Jesus looked for people who were like, him praising them. Devils cannot do that. Don't behave like a good for nothing devil.

Matthew 11:12“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
King James Version (KJV) Stop being forceful toward zoosexuals. The fornicating church, that is married to the gold and gem covered Satan, made people to condemn, and call death giving sweet. That is how Christs enemies thought. They had the blaspheming Satan in them calling darkness, light, and evil, good and bitter things, sweet. I don't want the furries to call sweet things bitter. life is sweet to God. There is nothing in good in condeming. It is not good to condemn. God's light will condemn they that condemn. There is no wisdom, or counsel in condemn. That is how Sodomites thought wanting one to go to Lots door to judge the two beings in Lots house. Lot was not recued from sex when people wanted to do worse to Lot, than the two beings in Lots house. Jesus did good to people, Emulate Jesus not his enemies. How is my counsel evil?​

It matters not. Your thoughts are evil. I wish that was not so. Your judguing was learned by people who taught the doctrines the commandments of men. They were born of fornication thinking they were not born of fornication. They called death giving sweet. It is a mind thing. What Spirit is in you talking through you? That is why He wanted them to be born again. They that are like jesus will not be of the world. Church liars made condemners and Amish people who make it hard on themselves thinking they are doing what God wants. Judge as to who talks like Jesus, and who does not talk like Jesus. Peter judged rightly saying who loved the forgiver of debts more than another. People with blood in them must not condemn another or be condemed by God's light being reduced to ashes. They will die forever. Eternal damnation. The soul that sins it shall die. Condemners are not Righteous. Wicked are reduced to eternal ashes. They look like a lake of fire for a period of time. Eternal torment made people to torment others. Do you understand and agree with what I typed? Do you understand that tormenting, guilt giving, and condemning are evil things to do?

Last edited:
Hell is under the earth. That is where Jesus was when he was in a tomb. The dead know not anything. Jesus would have remained in hell had he condemned anyone. God's light will melt the elements to the lowest depths or lowest hell in the earth changing the elements to be what they were before sin. Jesus talked in parables to people who could not see or hear spiritual truths. Matthew 13:13. Don't be as blind, and deaf as the people who Jesus spoke parables too. Jesus was the only perfect being on the earth. Ever thought about that? Jesus condemed no one. He came to save not condemn. Don't be a Romans 1:25 person who turns God word into a lie. That makes fornicating murderers described in Romans 1:29 - 32, KJV The Unseen Father will not condemn anyone. Should we, knowing this? Jesus who is seen is the only one who does that. John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: Jesus will not have blood in him when he comes back. Saved will be given a body likened unto his glorious body. Jesus is male. The only things that will be destroyed are meats for the belly, and the belly for meats. We will be able to enjoy eating, and drinking, but that will not be needed to sustain us. Nothing about reproguctive parts - our secrets, being destroyed.
Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things." Life has sex. Life is nude. The church made the showing of God's naked image to be bad too. Jesus looked for people who were like, him praising them. Devils cannot do that. Don't behave like a good for nothing devil.

Matthew 11:12“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”​

King James Version (KJV) Stop being forceful toward zoosexuals. The fornicating church, that is married to the gold and gem covered Satan, made people to condemn, and call death giving sweet. That is how Christs enemies thought. They had the blaspheming Satan in them calling darkness, light, and evil, good and bitter things, sweet. I don't want the furries to call sweet things bitter. life is sweet to God. There is nothing in good in condeming. It is not good to condemn. God's light will condemn they that condemn. There is no wisdom, or counsel in condemn. That is how Sodomites thought wanting one to go to Lots door to judge the two beings in Lots house. Lot was not recued from sex when people wanted to do worse to Lot, than the two beings in Lots house. Jesus did good to people, Emulate Jesus not his enemies. How is my counsel evil?​

It matters not. Your thoughts are evil. I wish that was not so. Your judguing was learned by people who taught the doctrines the commandments of men. They were born of fornication thinking they were not born of fornication. They called death giving sweet. It is a mind thing. What Spirit is in you talking through you? That is why He wanted them to be born again. They that are like jesus will not be of the world. Church liars made condemners and Amish people who make it hard on themselves thinking they are doing what God wants. Judge as to who talks like Jesus, and who does not talk like Jesus. Peter judged rightly saying who loved the forgiver of debts more than another. People with blood in them must not condemn another or be condemed by God's light being reduced to ashes. They will die forever. Eternal damnation. The soul that sins it shall die. Condemners are not Righteous. Wicked are reduced to eternal ashes. They look like a lake of fire for a period of time. Eternal torment made people to torment others. Do you understand and agree with what I typed? Do you understand that tormenting, guilt giving, and condemning are evil things to do?

78f.png

Wheneve these faggots run around threatening to sue people, just remind the scumbags making such threats is actionable in itself. I hope the gimp does sue, but we know he probably has no assets and lives with his mom., so there is little point in going after his sick ass.

Matthew 11:12“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”​

Is there something in this screed that says that the child of these two men should not be granted US citizenship?

My blather is confusing? You are confusing. You are confused. You want government to have no say in marriage, but then say that the governments duty is to protect minors. So which is it. ?You can't have it both ways

You want government to have no say in marriage, but then say that the governments duty is to protect minors.

Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?

Make zoophilia a crime everywhere.

If you live in a state where it is legal, lobby your lawmakers to make it illegal so that they are prosecuted under the law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back