Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

I will never be proven wrong whilever [sic] you try to prove there is a God.
You have nothing but delusions.

It would surely be amusing to be there to see it, when you finally stand before God to account for what you have done with your life.

You'll have the chance to tell Him to His face, that he does not exist, and that all who believed in Him are delusional.

I oppose any government involvement at any level in marriage,,

as for the 14 yr old thats the business of the parents and the girl/boy not me,,

and as for the other perverted examples I think the community can impose a sufficient punishment for such a thing,, also the protection of minors is a requirement of state/local governments,,
Interesting. For all of your fervrent blather about government not being involved in marriage, you avoid the question of whether or not states were right to ban same sex marriage. At the same time, you are saying that an adult marrying a 14 year old should not be illegal. You are a fucking mess.

Interesting. For all of your fervrent blather about government not being involved in marriage, you avoid the question of whether or not states were right to ban same sex marriage. At the same time, you are saying that an adult marrying a 14 year old should not be illegal. You are a fucking mess.
So would you want 14-year-old boys to marry?

What!!?? Where are you getting that shit from? The issue of same sex marriage is about consenting adults of the same gender having the same rights as consenting adults of opposite genders.
Hey, look that, is banned in my state! So in places like MA, where kids could get, married the op opposes gay marriage? Massachusetts has the lowest minimum marriage ages with parental consent of 12 for girls and 14 for boys, so in California, where they have no minimum age, you say no to gay marriage? Who are you to tell them no when their parents and judges say yes?

the states are a government you stupid progressive fuck,,,
I also said its the governments duty to protect minors,,

so your blathering is confusing,,,

Hey, look that, is banned in my state! So in places like MA, where kids could get, married the op opposes gay marriage? Massachusetts has the lowest minimum marriage ages with parental consent of 12 for girls and 14 for boys, so in California, where they have no minimum age, you say no to gay marriage? Who are you to tell them no when their parents and judges say yes?
Who am I to tell them no? I am someone who spent a career in child welfare and I am here to tell you that allowing a child to get married- to anyone amounts to child abuse and smacks of exploitation. Parents and judges be damned.

Let me remindf you that the topic is citizenship and discrimination. Please get back on topic

the states are a government you stupid progressive fuck,,,
I also said its the governments duty to protect minors,,

so your blathering is confusing,,,
My blather is confusing? You are confusing. You are confused. You want government to have no say in marriage, but then say that the governments duty is to protect minors. So which is it. ?You can't have it both ways

My blather is confusing? You are confusing. You are confused. You want government to have no say in marriage, but then say that the governments duty is to protect minors. So which is it. ?You can't have it both ways
so all child abuse laws should be repealed and the perverts allowed to molest children???

my god youre a sick fucking child abuser,,,

Lol sure thing, faggot, we believe you ... now run along and find some oppressed pedophile to defend.

Faggot rights organizations are the only ones who actually had to hold a vote on whether or not to ban a bunch of scumbag kiddie rapers from their sleazy outfit, and some 10% opposed the ban, while none of the rest testified they were concerned about THE CHILDREN being raped by you gimps, they were concerned about the media image. So much for you freak show scum and your whining bullshit propaganda campaigns.
1632759202307.png

Stay out of the military. God is our strength not weapons of war or the number of people who have sinful flesh. The Pope lies about what the sin of Sodom was. Trump needs to hear the truth so as to not be influenced by the Pope, who is a blasphemer, using the Father Identity. Jesus is the Father God visually seen. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8. Vex is not sex. Trump needs to reject that Catholic church.
Sounds like you have issues with Catholics.

lol you're a joke, and nobody believes you. In fact, most know you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids, of either sex.
I don't give a rats ass what you believe And , I suggest that you be careful about what you accuse me of advocating. There is nothing that I ever said that can be interpreted as promoting child abuse. You can shut up now.,

Who am I to tell them no? I am someone who spent a career in child welfare and I am here to tell you that allowing a child to get married- to anyone amounts to child abuse and smacks of exploitation. Parents and judges be damned.

Let me remindf you that the topic is citizenship and discrimination. Please get back on topic

So the woke OP from The commie-infested, queer-loving liberal NE just called potential gay marriages child abuse! I never went off topic! I responded to what you said about marriage, so maybe you should stay on topic!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back