Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

"Abstinence works".....ah............INCEL. I get it now.
Not something you have to live in a prison cell to practice. People date, have a cup of coffee, even dinner or a movie doesn't mean sex. And it doesn't have to be one-on-one either, to make someone feel uncomfortablewith all the attention. Socialize in mixed groups. Why are people so eager to jump in bed with a stranger, hoping to make a buck or two?

Holy shit , WHAT!?? I am not assuming anything about Republicans. You are just trying to obfuscate the fact that YOU are a bigot and have some fucked up ideas about gays and have no viable defense for your rediculous views
Oh and what fucked up views do I have about gays? And what does this have to do with TRump and your obvious delusions claiming that he hates gays, when he has done nothing but support gays? You think anyone with an R is out to get gays, when the fact is many R's are gay. (I'm an independent btw---both parties are all fucked up.)

s? You think anyone with an R is out to get gays, when the fact is many R's are gay.
R's have enough self confidence they don't care if other people think they're gay or not.

If a man wants to be friends with another man, it doesn't mean he's gay, and maybe he wants to ask a woman out on a date anyways.

There are in fact certain "Log Cabin Republicans" who are gay or identify themselves as being gay but many others in Elks, Moose clubs etc. who are more family oriented and definitely not "gay."

Oh and what fucked up views do I have about gays? And what does this have to do with TRump and your obvious delusions claiming that he hates gays, when he has done nothing but support gays? You think anyone with an R is out to get gays, when the fact is many R's are gay. (I'm an independent btw---both parties are all fucked up.)
How has he supported gays?

How has he supported gays?
He said Bruce Jenner could use the bathrooms at his Towers.........He, unlike Obama, went after muslim Terrorists who murder and torture gays, he hired multiple gay people for judgeships, cabinet and other posts. He did more than give lip service or just pick unqualified gays for positions like the dems, he picked people who were the best qualified whether they were gay or not making being gay a non-issue---it was all about being human.

Forum List

Back