Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

What evidence do yu have that that straight people have more difficulty in finding andkkeeping a job.?
Find a babysitter or a childcare center where your kid isn't being molested and you're depending on two incomes? An aging parent or grandparent to take care of? Power struggles with in-laws? You can't just park yourself in an inner city apartment for all that.

Keep quiet? What about when you show to with your same sex partner to sign a lease and suddenly the appartment is no longer available? How fucking stupis re you antway?
People rent apartments with same sex roommates all the time. Nobody gives a fuck if they're gay or not. Just so they mind their own business and leave the other tenants alone.

Find a babysitter or a childcare center where your kid isn't being molested and you're depending on two incomes? An aging parent or grandparent to take care of? Power struggles with in-laws? You can't just park yourself in an inner city apartment for all that.
You are totally fucked in the head. We are done here
People rent apartments with same sex roommates all the time. Nobody gives a fuck if they're gay or not. Just so they mind their own business and leave the other tenants alone.
You don't have to keep trying so hard to prove that you are a moron. I get it. Really

It's fathers....all fathers. Just a snap of the fingers and fathers don't matter anymore. Pretty amazing how the Right does that.....with fathers...with our veterans...with the police...with gold star families...with science...with born children...with education...etc.
I dont recall saying fathers dont matter,,

in fact I am on record as saying fathers are as important as mothers,,

now back to my point,, where is the mother that gave birth to this child??

did they just buy the child?? seems thats what they did,,

More ignorance and bigotry
From you YES..............YOU HATE Trump because Trump is a republican. It has nothing to do with whether he supports gays (which he does).......you are simply a bigot and assume all republicans hate gays. Trump's not exactly a real republican, and your prejudice prevents you from seeing the facts.

Last edited:

They did not buy the child! Did you bother to read the story ?

From you YES..............YOU HATE Trump because Trump is a republican. It has nothing nothing to do with whether he supports gays (which he does or not).......you are simply a bigot and assume all republicans hate gays. Trump's not exactly a real republican, and your prejudice prevents you from seeing the facts.
Holy shit , WHAT!?? I am not assuming anything about Republicans. You are just trying to obfuscate the fact that YOU are a bigot and have some fucked up ideas about gays and have no viable defense for your rediculous views

Last edited:

Just stop having srx all the time. Abstinence works. Avoids hurt feelings, too, you know.

Forum List

Back