TRUMP IS A RACIST! TRUMP IS A RACIST!! TRUMP IS A RACIST!!!

Remember when racist Trump failed to disavow David Duke?

Oh, wait that was the corporate media trying to fool us.

Remember when racist Trump spread racist birther lies?

Oh, but Hillary's campaign did the same thing:
Clinton Adviser Sid Blumenthal Spread Birther Story -- Editor

Now here's some actual and in fact horrific racism from the Clinton dynasty:

The Clinton dynasty has killed tens of thousands of Africans!

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.

Werner Daum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg

Moreover, Hillary supported rebel forces in Libya which engaged in lynching and ethnic cleansing of black people!

Libyan rebel ethnic cleansing and lynching of black people

Hillary's Huge Libya Disaster

Yet the established media remains mute on Clinton atrocities in Africa.

Astonishing isn't it?

You called it

Remember when racist Trump failed to disavow David Duke?

Oh, wait that was the corporate media trying to fool us.

Remember when racist Trump spread racist birther lies?

Oh, but Hillary's campaign did the same thing:
Clinton Adviser Sid Blumenthal Spread Birther Story -- Editor

Now here's some actual and in fact horrific racism from the Clinton dynasty:

The Clinton dynasty has killed tens of thousands of Africans!

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.

Werner Daum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg

Moreover, Hillary supported rebel forces in Libya which engaged in lynching and ethnic cleansing of black people!

Libyan rebel ethnic cleansing and lynching of black people

Hillary's Huge Libya Disaster

Yet the established media remains mute on Clinton atrocities in Africa.

Astonishing isn't it?

Astonishing? It's beyond astonishing. They killed tens of thousands and still managed to keep it secret? And yet, you found out. You must be even more amazing than the Clintons. They couldn't keep it secret from you.

Astonishing? It's beyond astonishing. They killed tens of thousands and still managed to keep it secret?
Did the Clintons kill tens of thousands of Africans? Did the established media remain mute?

I just watched the movie "fifth element" and one character in the movie reminded me so much of Trump that I should note it here--

This character fits Trump to a tee—

dark side.gif

Homosexual activists want to deny aid to impoverished African nations.

I don’t think a person’s sexuality is relevant in politics and should not be injected into the conversation.

Just my view of things

:)-

If a person's sexuality isn't relevant, how come you have the LGBQT community? Every segment of society that wants to be heard interjects themselves into the political arena based upon what they think you should know that's important to them.

upon what they think you should know that's important to them.

I was never any good at reading minds while excuse comes in many shapes and colors, sexual preferences is not relevant to political discourse.

as I see it.

BTW: this falls in the same category as separation of Church & State.

at least as I see it

upon what they think you should know that's important to them.

I was never any good at reading minds while excuse comes in many shapes and colors, sexual preferences is not relevant to political discourse.

as I see it.

BTW: this falls in the same category as separation of Church & State.

at least as I see it

The quote separation of church and state is not found in the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, nor the Constitution of the United States. It was contained in a letter by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists.

When you read Jefferson's letter it means exactly 180 degrees opposite of what you were taught. At that time the churches were tasked with the education of children and Jefferson was promising them that the government would never encroach upon that responsibility.

There is NO such thing as a separation of church and state. ALL groups have a vested interest in pushing their religion / religion disguised as a political agenda upon the rest of us. Politics is nothing more than religion in action.

Forum List

Back