Trump Ironically Projects Ass Kissing

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
At a recent Minnesota rally, Donald Trump accused Joe Biden of being an ass kisser.

I guess he expects everyone to have forgotten this incredibly cringeworthy professional grade ass kissing by his cabinet and Mike Pence:

See if you can stomach that 11 minute rim job marathon.

Now lets go around the table and see what happened to all these ass kissers and let's see how Trump treated them.

We'll start with the attorney general.

JEFF SESSIONS: Mr. President, me and every law enforcement official in America are sporting erections today in anticipation of your regime...slurp-slurp-slurp

trupm-sessions-tweet.jpg

Jeff Sessions Is Forced Out as Attorney General as Trump Installs Loyalist

And now the Secretary of Labor.

ALEX ACOSTA: Mr. President, I have been looking forward to this opportunity to bury my nose in your ginormous ass...slurp-slurp-slurp

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Acosta to Resign as Labor Secretary Over Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal

And now the Secretary of Energy.

RICK PERRY: Mr. President, I haven't a clue how to protect our nation's nuclear arsenal or how to prevent other countries from getting nukes. I am therefore uniquely qualified for this job...slurp-slurp-slurp

Trump blames Energy Secretary Rick Perry for Ukraine call

Rick Perry Is Said to Be Resigning as Energy Secretary by Year’s End

And now the EPA Secretary.

SCOTT PRUITT: Mr. President, we can't wait to get the nation back on track poisoning our air and water...slurp-slurp-slurp

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid scandals

And now the Secretary of the Interior.

RYAN ZINKE: Mr. President, we are looking forward to grabbing our nation's natural beauty by the pussy...slurp-slurp-slurp

Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations

Zinke, Year One: 14 misdeeds that show why he's the worst Interior secretary ever

And now the VA Secretary.

DAVID SHULKIN: Mr. President, veterans schmeteran. My wife needs a trip on the taxpayer dime...slurp-slurp-slurp

How Veteran Affairs Department Secretary David Shulkin fell from grace

Shulkin out: Trump fires VA secretary after weeks of controversy

And now the HHS Secretary.

TOM PRICE: Mr. President, all these lazy black people on food stamps are cutting into my taxpayer-funded private flights...slurp-slurp-slurp

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

And then there is the Chief of Staff.

REINCE PRIEBUS: Mr. President, if one of these guys' lips aren't firmly pressed against your ginormous ass, I will be there in their place...slurp-slurp-slurp

Report: Reince Priebus literally got kicked out of the presidential motorcade

To Trump's immediate left, the Secretary of Defense.

JIM MATTIS: Let's kick some ass!

Jim Mattis, Defense Secretary, Resigns in Rebuke of Trump’s Worldview

The Secretary of State, sitting directly to Trump's right.

REX TILLERSON: Mr. President, I am not going to sit idly by as you trash our allies and fellate dictators and KGB thugs.

Rex Tillerson Gets Fired the Day After He Criticized Russia

Trump Urged Tillerson to Help Giuliani Client Facing DOJ Charges

Last but not least, the Vice President.

MIKE PENCE: Mr. President, I am happy to whore my religious beliefs just to be at this table.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of those people are cringing today at they way they supplicated themselves before Trump in public.

I wonder how many feel as regretful as Trump's thuggish attorney Michael Cohen.

At a recent Minnesota rally, Donald Trump accused Joe Biden of being an ass kisser.

I guess he expects everyone to have forgotten this incredibly cringeworthy professional grade ass kissing by his cabinet and Mike Pence:

Now lets go around the table and see what happened to all these ass kissers and let's see how Trump treated them.

JEFF SESSIONS: Mr. President, me and every law enforcement official in America are sporting erections today in anticipation of your regime...slurp-slurp-slurp

trupm-sessions-tweet.jpg

ALEX ACOSTA: Mr. President, I have been looking forward to this opportunity to bury my nose in your ginormous ass...slurp-slurp-slurp

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

RICK PERRY: Mr. President, I haven't a clue how to protect our nation's nuclear arsenal or how to prevent other countries from getting nukes. I am therefore uniquely qualified for this job...slurp-slurp-slurp

SCOTT PRUITT: Mr. President, we can't wait to get the nation back on track poisoning our air and water...slurp-slurp-slurp

RYAN ZINKE: Mr. President, we are looking forward to grabbing our nation's natural beauty by the pussy...slurp-slurp-slurp

Zinke, Year One: 14 misdeeds that show why he's the worst Interior secretary ever

DAVID SHULKIN: Mr. President, veterans schmeteran. My wife needs a trip on the taxpayer dime...slurp-slurp-slurp

TOM PRICE: Mr. President, all these lazy black people on food stamps are cutting into my taxpayer-funded private flights...slurp-slurp-slurp

REINCE PRIEBUS: Mr. President, if one of these guys' lips aren't firmly pressed against your ginormous ass, I will be there in their place...slurp-slurp-slurp

REX TILLERSON: Mr. President, I am not going to sit idly by as you trash our allies and fellate dictators and KGB thugs.

MIKE PENCE: Mr. President, I am happy to whore my religious beliefs just to be at this table.

If people don't stand up for themselves, its their problem! Not ours!

trupm-sessions-tweet.jpg

These were the people running our country, and using our tax dollars for their personal use. It is OUR problem.

trupm-sessions-tweet.jpg

These were the people running our country, and using our tax dollars for their personal use. It is OUR problem.

Your complaint was their sheepishness-which is it?

trupm-sessions-tweet.jpg

Your complaint was their sheepishness-which is it?

Submissive, corrupt, and hypocritical. All of the above.

That's an astonishing amount of corruption for a Cabinet. I think you have to go all the way back to U.S. Grant to find an equally corrupt Administration.

"I hand-pick only the best crooks to work for me."

let me quote Mahatma Ghandi my friends!

"let us join our hands my dear friends. we wont get lost if we're together"

its time for republicans and democrats to hold hands, my friends, the sky will open, the light will come down, and everyone will know that we did the right thing and the world will be perfect!

what Trump lacks in strict truthfulness, he makes up for in boyish and enthusiastic sincerity!

New Topics

Forum List

Back