Trump in big trouble!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Last time I looked it was 14 points; now it's 15 points. Going from bad to worse for Trump as his utter and complete failure to deal with the coronavirus, China, Russia and Joe Biden, bites him on the ass.

Of course, trumpanzees will point to 2016 polling and the outcome, which was before Americans had three years of Trump failures. Do not expect a repeat of good news for him.

Last time I looked it was 14 points; now it's 15 points. Going from bad to worse for Trump as his utter and complete failure to deal with the coronavirus, China, Russia and Joe Biden, bites him on the ass.

Of course, trumpanzees will point to 2016 polling and the outcome, which was before Americans had three years of Trump failures. Do not expect a repeat of good news for him.
Funny republicans have gotten far more republicans to register than biden has lol

Pretty soon those numbers will hit bottom with a thud. Everyday he rips and tears on his way out. Big time evil loser.

Funny republicans have gotten far more republicans to register than biden has lol
Ever thought they want someone else to win? Them pesky Republicans.

Bidens a sniffer,not a biter.
Hope Trump doesnt wipe his ass that day.....on second thought biden would probably enjoy it.

Oh really! Is he having trouble deciding what color to have the oval office done in when he's reelected?

Ever thought they want someone else to win? Them pesky Republicans.
Democrats aren’t an option

'Landslide'

Bwuhahahaha

"New poll signals swing-state voters suspect ‘secret Trump’ backers could tilt November result"

'We got him this time...'

:p

Suckers....

I'll provide the tissues when your young Biden bots start boo-hooing on "victory night" for Trump, that is.
Here, take them now:
1594857964308.png

Sanders supporters are calling for Joe to step aside - like in 2016, they'll vote for Trump....

:p

Republicans are the party of mis communication and non leadership. cheat, gerrymander, commute criminals and lie.

HA HA HA HA.

1594858769042.png

OH NOes! The horror.....the horror....

LOL!! 2016 never happened.....never happened....never happened.....keep telling yourself that....

Of course 2016 happened. It was an unexpected fluke that had a one in a thousand chance of happening, but it did happen. It's highly unlikely that that kind of fluke will happen any time again in the near future, but you can hope for it if you want to. I'm not sure you understand that that election was only good for four years, and it will be completely redone in a few months.

Forum List

Back