Trump in August - It's not going to happen

Guess what you came up with?
Squat
The American voter got squatted on when the election was stolen. Voters will be energized to support Trump in 2024.
LOL

And Biden voters will still outnumber his voters. Even if he has to be propped up.

I_mYPqacMU3eVUkcWcok9Ej_VHOzOyAocVCX16N0YAQ.jpg

Biden will still win.

i have the solution:

federal agents go door to door and ask who voted Biden
That sounds like a waste of taxpayer money. I have a better idea.

First, all Trump voter jump at exactly the same time.

Then, all Biden voters jump at exactly the same time.

Which ever event produces the larger number on a Richter scale determines the winner.

So no August huh?
Trump should be sworn in after the results of the AZ audit showing voter fraud are released. I don't think the Deep State will let that happen.
So we'd go straight from the results of one state's audit done by a company whose CEO is a "rigged election" Trumpster to Trump's swearing in.

What would that process look like, specifically? I'm sure you've thought this through.

So no August huh?
Trump should be sworn in after the results of the AZ audit showing voter fraud are released. I don't think the Deep State will let that happen.
So we'd go straight from the results of one state's audit done by a company whose CEO is a "rigged election" Trumpster to Trump's swearing in.

What would that process look like, specifically? I'm sure you've thought this through.
Even worse
They want to reverse an election based on a crooked audit of one county in one state

So no August huh?

Even worse
They want to reverse an election based on a crooked audit of one county in one state
That does appear to be the case. This is nuts.

Forum List

Back