CDZ Trump impeachment

In my 40 yrs. of voting I've voted republican 70% of the time,so I consider this an unbiased statement,Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice,in the firing of Comey. What say you?
Impeachment of Trump is warranted because he violated his oath of office by providing an adversary state sensitive intelligence, whether he obstructed justice or not.

Indeed, Trump has committed numerous bad acts – misdemeanors – justifying impeachment pursuant to Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution.

Trump has disgraced the presidency and is in fact unfit to be president – his removal from office is called for and perfectly appropriate.

In my 40 yrs. of voting I've voted republican 70% of the time,so I consider this an unbiased statement,Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice,in the firing of Comey. What say you?
Trump was completely correct to fire Comey. Comey's FBI was illegally spying on him, an Comey was constantly lying to Trump, claiming he wasn't the target of any investigation when he was the central figure. Lie to your boss and you get fired.

We see a lot of these: "I always vote Republican, but I want the very successful Republican driven from office!" Few find such claims convincing.

After the failed impeachment, we now get to see what would have happened if Julius Caesar had survived the assassination attempt.

EQsTcZOX0AIIuL0

The Orange Julius is protecting himself, his voters, and the American electoral process. We will not allow bureaucrats, rogue congressmen, and the Obama administration to overturn the 2016 election -- that is what this is all about.

He is the defender of democracy. The villains are the usurpers who voted to end his presidency -- overturn the will of the people -- via an unconstitutional impeachment. There was no treason. There was no bribery. There was no high crime. There was no misdemeanor. There was no acceptance of defeat by Democrats, the media, and Benedict Romney.

Don Surber: Trumpius Caesar survived

When those instigating this attempted coup are prosecuted and punished I really believe those merely fellow-traveling will be subject only to public opinion penalties.
Suuure, uh-huh.

Been hearing that for two years now. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back