Trump impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz

Un-freaking-believable! Trump's lawyers are lying to the Senate. The truth is known even to Joe Sixpack and Mary Wonderful. How can the chief justice of the supreme court allow these lies?

Answer: The fix is in.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone said, “The proceedings took place in the basement of the House of Representatives. Not even [House Intelligence Committee chair Adam] Schiff’s Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF”—the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility where the interviews took place.

There was equal representation between the Democrats and Republicans.

In Sekulow’s opening statement, he said Trump “was denied the right to cross-examine witnesses” during the House inquiry.

In fact, the White House declined to do so.

Mitch and the Senate Republicans are forgetting the American people will have the final say in this matter.

That is the best they can do is to lie. A cover up big time.

What ever happened American will judge how these Republicans handled this unlawful abuse of power.

Over 50% of Americans wants to remove this jerk out of the office. That is a very big number. With his supporters bragging about how good is the economy and how good he is.... I was expecting at 25% out of the office.

If that doesn’t work....... We have a very big chance of kicking this kid out of the office next election 2020.

If Alex Jones a very hard Trump supporter turned against Trump running around in DC during the Women’s march last week. With a bullhorn for couple of hours. DOWN WITH TRUMP...... DOWN WITH TRUMP.

Just imagine decent Americans are so sick and tired of this pathological liar kid.

Alex Jones Crashes DC Women's March, Shouts, 'Down With Trump!'

Alex Jones Crashes DC Women’s March, Chants ‘Down With Trump!’ With a Bullhorn

You can dream all you like, but the economy (if continued) will rule the day. It always did and always will.

Nah! Rules of engagement had changed under this garbage administration.

Like I posted several times. Do you honestly believe that the 63+ millions that votes Trump increases or decrease?

1. Hispanic voters are gone.
2. Gay and lesbian communities, friends and families are gone. See why Buttigieg is soaring? This guy don’t have a chance of winning but his supporters are democrats.
3. Military support are at all time low.
4. Farmers and other part of the business are hurt from trade wars are gone causes bankruptcies, lay-off and loss of farms.
5. All these chaos and discombobulations created by this lousy president.
6. Cutting food stamps and Medicaid for the poor Americans.

If Alex Jones turned against Trump think ordinary Americans think of your dude.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Where are these stats at you speak of, because last i heard, he's gaining popularity with minority voters. His sold out rallies with standing room only are reporting that many of the attendees are not even Republicans. Biden can't even fill a high school cafeteria.

There were a lot of disgruntled voters on the Republican side last election. I'm sure Trump made many of them believers, so they won't pass on voting next election. It looks like the Democrats are trying to fix their primary again. So then you'll have a bunch of pissed off Bernie supporters who will not vote, or vote for Trump out of retaliation.

Un-freaking-believable! Trump's lawyers are lying to the Senate. The truth is known even to Joe Sixpack and Mary Wonderful. How can the chief justice of the supreme court allow these lies?

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone said, “The proceedings took place in the basement of the House of Representatives. Not even [House Intelligence Committee chair Adam] Schiff’s Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF”—the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility where the interviews took place.

In Sekulow’s opening statement, he said Trump “was denied the right to cross-examine witnesses” during the House inquiry.

Mitch and the Senate Republicans are forgetting the American people will have the final say in this matter.

What ever happened American will judge how these Republicans handled this unlawful abuse of power.

Over 50% of Americans wants to remove this jerk out of the office. That is a very big number. With his supporters bragging about how good is the economy and how good he is.... I was expecting at 25% out of the office.

If that doesn’t work....... We have a very big chance of kicking this kid out of the office next election 2020.

If Alex Jones a very hard Trump supporter turned against Trump running around in DC during the Women’s march last week. With a bullhorn for couple of hours. DOWN WITH TRUMP...... DOWN WITH TRUMP.

Just imagine decent Americans are so sick and tired of this pathological liar kid.

You can dream all you like, but the economy (if continued) will rule the day. It always did and always will.

Like I posted several times. Do you honestly believe that the 63+ millions that votes Trump increases or decrease?

2. Gay and lesbian communities, friends and families are gone. See why Buttigieg is soaring? This guy don’t have a chance of winning but his supporters are democrats.
4. Farmers and other part of the business are hurt from trade wars are gone causes bankruptcies, lay-off and loss of farms.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Where are these stats at you speak of, because last i heard, he's gaining popularity with minority voters. His sold out rallies with standing room only are reporting that many of the attendees are not even Republicans. Biden can't even fill a high school cafeteria.

There were a lot of disgruntled voters on the Republican side last election. I'm sure Trump made many of them believers, so they won't pass on voting next election. It looks like the Democrats are trying to fix their primary again. So then you'll have a bunch of pissed off Bernie supporters who will not vote, or vote for Trump out of retaliation.

His rallies are pure whites. They are very scared so they all showed up.

Trump has not proven anything except he proved himself a corrupted, dishonest, disgusting, racist piece of crap.
This country deserves better. Trump is bad for this country.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

As far as attendees. The same was said about Hillary attendees.
Yet Trump anemically garnered only 63+ millions votes of the 212 registered voters.

I am sure 100% that lousy 63+ millions did not increase but decrease. I gave you 6 real facts. Gay and lesbians and communities alone voted for Trump in 2016. So better buckle up.

It’s too soon to make any conclusions of what is happening in current caucuses.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

As far as attendees. The same was said about Hillary attendees.
Yet Trump anemically garnered only 63+ millions votes of the 212 registered voters.

I am sure 100% that lousy 63+ millions did not increase but decrease. I gave you 6 real facts. Gay and lesbians and communities alone voted for Trump in 2016. So better buckle up.

It’s too soon to make any conclusions of what is happening in current caucuses.

I watch and read the news intensively. I never once heard that people going to see Hillary were not Democrat voters. I don't recall any event she hosted with standing room only outside either.

Without a doubt it's too soon to make predictions, but if the election were held today, Trump would win in a landslide against any of the losers in the Democrat party. It all boils down to the economy at the end of this year. So far, looking pretty good too.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

Trump has not proven anything except he proved himself a corrupted, dishonest, disgusting, racist piece of crap.

it's too bad for you that this country has never been better; at least in the last half century.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

it's too bad for you that this country has never been better; at least in the last half century.

Country is always been good for my business Ray without putting all these crap coming from Trump.

I’m in the medical industry business. We don’t suffer even there’s a recession. Hospital businesses has to move on just like any ordinary day. However this Coronavirus crisis is something else that I never seen before as far as business is concerned.

As I already said 85% of my consumables are made in China and there was a big stoppage of my supplies . My consumables has a very short life span ( expiration date). Before the pandemic i cannot just pump thousands over the forecast otherwise it just going to get wasted. Anyway life is slowly getting back to normal in Beijing.

Plan B. I’m making it in Minnesota at a very high cost.

My customers are hospitals (mandatory) demand what is the back up plan in the event of an emergency like earthquakes. They take no for an answer.

I demand the same criteria with my suppliers or vendors here and abroad. In China there was a back plan but people was scared to go out or work.

Here in US I send my employees home as a precaution some can work at home. I’m not going to let them use their vacation or sick time. I’m closely watching what is Pelosi is doing with the aid package.Only skeletal crews are working.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

Country is always been good for my business Ray without putting all these crap coming from Trump.

I’m in the medical industry business. We don’t suffer even there’s a recession. Hospital businesses has to move on just like any ordinary day. However this Coronavirus crisis is something else that I never seen before as far as business is concerned.

As I already said 85% of my consumables are made in China and there was a big stoppage of my supplies . My consumables has a very short life span ( expiration date). Before the pandemic i cannot just pump thousands over the forecast otherwise it just going to get wasted. Anyway life is slowly getting back to normal in Beijing.

My customers are hospitals (mandatory) demand what is the back up plan in the event of an emergency like earthquakes. They take no for an answer.

I demand the same criteria with my suppliers or vendors here and abroad. In China there was a back plan but people was scared to go out or work.

Here in US I send my employees home as a precaution some can work at home. I’m not going to let them use their vacation or sick time. I’m closely watching what is Pelosi is doing with the aid package.Only skeletal crews are working.

Unless you have major medical problems or 60 years old and older, chances are even if you get it, it's only going to be like the flu and no danger to your life. A lot of this is really over-hype.

I just spoke with my 88 year old father. He said the Clinic called him and stated because of his age, and it's just a routine visit, they want him to have a video consultation with the doctor instead of an office visit. He doesn't know how to do that and asked if I would assist him. Schools are doing the same thing, even grade schools. Teaching is going to be done via video. I just wonder what happens when they realize teaching over the internet is just as good as going to school in person. Maybe this will wipe out school buildings and save us taxpayers tons of money.

I know what you're saying about medical. I was in it for ten years; part of that during the Reagan recession. While my friends were getting laid off from their jobs, or their company closed, I was working six days a week with plenty of overtime.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

Unless you have major medical problems or 60 years old and older, chances are even if you get it, it's only going to be like the flu and no danger to your life. A lot of this is really over-hype.

I just spoke with my 88 year old father. He said the Clinic called him and stated because of his age, and it's just a routine visit, they want him to have a video consultation with the doctor instead of an office visit. He doesn't know how to do that and asked if I would assist him. Schools are doing the same thing, even grade schools. Teaching is going to be done via video. I just wonder what happens when they realize teaching over the internet is just as good as going to school in person. Maybe this will wipe out school buildings and save us taxpayers tons of money.

I know what you're saying about medical. I was in it for ten years; part of that during the Reagan recession. While my friends were getting laid off from their jobs, or their company closed, I was working six days a week with plenty of overtime.

There are lots of things we don’t know about this virus. I can’t take a chance.

What I heard from China’s death is mixed up. Some Chinese died of this virus at age 42, 45, 50yo but can’t confirmed if they had underlying problems.

There are lots of things we don’t know about this virus. I can’t take a chance.

What I heard from China’s death is mixed up. Some Chinese died of this virus at age 42, 45, 50yo but can’t confirmed if they had underlying problems.

China is keeping a lot away from us (as well as the rest of the world) so it is difficult for our people to research for an answer. But I think our people are doing very well. We tried to send our professionals there to assist and learn, but they refused our offer.

Here in Cleveland, the CEO of the Cleveland Clinic was interviewed on NBC. He stated that they used current technology for testing, and amped it up to test over 500 people a day. He said it will soon develop so that one institution could service testing for over 1,000 a day. Much like the common cold and flu, they also predict that warmer weather will aid us in our defeat of this virus, but only time will tell.

Forum List

Back